Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Relationship pet peeves

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2012, 02:30 AM   #191
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Bear304inc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,027
Liked 57 Times on 51 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlinman

Oh but they DO censor your life everyday and they are getting more and more power w every new law passed for religious prerogatives.
I do agree with that, primitive superstitions that have no place in the age of free thinking. But I do not intend to start a religious debate with others here, nothing worse than they're last ditch effort to justify " you just gotta have blind faith, without question " no way to reason with the unreasonable.
__________________
Bear304inc is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 02:35 AM   #192
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: fordland,missouri
Posts: 11,099
Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bear304inc

I do agree with that, primitive superstitions that have no place in the age of free thinking. But I do not intend to start a religious debate with others here, nothing worse than they're last ditch effort to justify " you just gotta have blind faith, without question " no way to reason with the unreasonable.
Yes there is-its called a colt upside the head your right though that this isn't the time or place. Back on track-my current pet peeve is my newest female friend lip/tongue jacks my Copenhagen.........its pretty damn sexy as well too
__________________
Marlinman is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 02:39 AM   #193
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Bear304inc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,027
Liked 57 Times on 51 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlinman

Yes there is-its called a colt upside the head your right though that this isn't the time or place. Back on track-my current pet peeve is my newest female friend lip jacks my Copenhagen.........its pretty damn sexy as well too
Wow, got my wife to try some cherry skoal once,, lol she liked the smell but got siiiick....
__________________
Bear304inc is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 02:44 AM   #194
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: fordland,missouri
Posts: 11,099
Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bear304inc

Wow, got my wife to try some cherry skoal once,, lol she liked the smell but got siiiick....
Oh it gets better-shes British, LOVES guns, fishing, hunting, knives, fords, riding motorcycles,dodges, peterbilts, my wolf likes her, my mom likes her alot, all my family that's met her likes her, her brother likes me alot(was my spotter for six months in Iraq), oh and shes beautiful she despises Chevy's and Arabs. Did I mention she chews Copenhagen????
__________________
Marlinman is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 02:50 AM   #195
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Bear304inc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,027
Liked 57 Times on 51 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlinman

Oh it gets better-shes British, LOVES guns, fishing, hunting, knives, fords, riding motorcycles,dodges, peterbilts, my wolf likes her, my mom likes her alot, all my family that's met her likes her, her brother likes me alot(was my spotter for six months in Iraq), oh and shes beautiful she despises Chevy's and Arabs. Did I mention she chews Copenhagen????
Holy shight, better brand her quick. lol jk,, your a lucky man. Not many like that left in the world.
__________________
Bear304inc is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 02:54 AM   #196
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: fordland,missouri
Posts: 11,099
Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bear304inc

Holy shight, better brand her quick. lol jk,, your a lucky man. Not many like that left in the world.
Oh I'm goin to.....just as fast as I can get this hand bound and get the iron hot actually we gonna take it kinda slow and see where things fall. I forgot to mention she's as fiddle footed as I am.
__________________
Marlinman is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 02:58 AM   #197
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Zombiegirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Northwest,Indiana
Posts: 4,126
Liked 1815 Times on 994 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlinman

Oh I'm goin to.....just as fast as I can get this hand bound and get the iron hot actually we gonna take it kinda slow and see where things fall. I forgot to mention she's as fiddle footed as I am.
I will be a lot of things in my mouth, but chew is not one of them. Had to mess with ya. Haha
__________________
Zombiegirl is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 03:00 AM   #198
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: fordland,missouri
Posts: 11,099
Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombiegirl

I will be a lot of things in my mouth, but chew is not one of them. Had to mess with ya. Haha
Thanks......now I know how to keep ya from kissing on me and making your hubby jealous
__________________

Last edited by Marlinman; 07-01-2012 at 03:08 AM.
Marlinman is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 03:20 AM   #199
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: West, by God, Funroe,Louisiana
Posts: 18,707
Liked 9197 Times on 5054 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlinman View Post
Thanks......now I know how to keep ya from kissing on me and making your hubby jealous
Ha! like you have to try to keep her away! Sorry man, couldn't help it.
__________________
trip286 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 03:20 AM   #200
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Zombiegirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Northwest,Indiana
Posts: 4,126
Liked 1815 Times on 994 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlinman

Thanks......now I know how to keep ya from kissing on me and making your hubby jealous
I'm old enough to be your Aunt.
__________________
Zombiegirl is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Secrets to a perfect relationship: Jo da Plumbr The Club House 7 06-04-2009 02:04 PM



Newest Threads