Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Relationship pet peeves

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2012, 02:30 AM   #191
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 57 Times on 51 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlinman

Oh but they DO censor your life everyday and they are getting more and more power w every new law passed for religious prerogatives.
I do agree with that, primitive superstitions that have no place in the age of free thinking. But I do not intend to start a religious debate with others here, nothing worse than they're last ditch effort to justify " you just gotta have blind faith, without question " no way to reason with the unreasonable.

Old 07-01-2012, 02:35 AM   #192

Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bear304inc

I do agree with that, primitive superstitions that have no place in the age of free thinking. But I do not intend to start a religious debate with others here, nothing worse than they're last ditch effort to justify " you just gotta have blind faith, without question " no way to reason with the unreasonable.
Yes there is-its called a colt upside the head your right though that this isn't the time or place. Back on track-my current pet peeve is my newest female friend lip/tongue jacks my Copenhagen.........its pretty damn sexy as well too

Old 07-01-2012, 02:39 AM   #193

Quote:

Yes there is-its called a colt upside the head your right though that this isn't the time or place. Back on track-my current pet peeve is my newest female friend lip jacks my Copenhagen.........its pretty damn sexy as well too
Wow, got my wife to try some cherry skoal once,, lol she liked the smell but got siiiick....

Old 07-01-2012, 02:44 AM   #194

Quote:

Wow, got my wife to try some cherry skoal once,, lol she liked the smell but got siiiick....
Oh it gets better-shes British, LOVES guns, fishing, hunting, knives, fords, riding motorcycles,dodges, peterbilts, my wolf likes her, my mom likes her alot, all my family that's met her likes her, her brother likes me alot(was my spotter for six months in Iraq), oh and shes beautiful she despises Chevy's and Arabs. Did I mention she chews Copenhagen????

Old 07-01-2012, 02:50 AM   #195

Quote:

Oh it gets better-shes British, LOVES guns, fishing, hunting, knives, fords, riding motorcycles,dodges, peterbilts, my wolf likes her, my mom likes her alot, all my family that's met her likes her, her brother likes me alot(was my spotter for six months in Iraq), oh and shes beautiful she despises Chevy's and Arabs. Did I mention she chews Copenhagen????
Holy shight, better brand her quick. lol jk,, your a lucky man. Not many like that left in the world.

Old 07-01-2012, 02:54 AM   #196

Quote:

Holy shight, better brand her quick. lol jk,, your a lucky man. Not many like that left in the world.
Oh I'm goin to.....just as fast as I can get this hand bound and get the iron hot actually we gonna take it kinda slow and see where things fall. I forgot to mention she's as fiddle footed as I am.

Old 07-01-2012, 02:58 AM   #197
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1815 Times on 994 Posts

Quote:

Oh I'm goin to.....just as fast as I can get this hand bound and get the iron hot actually we gonna take it kinda slow and see where things fall. I forgot to mention she's as fiddle footed as I am.
I will be a lot of things in my mouth, but chew is not one of them. Had to mess with ya. Haha

Old 07-01-2012, 03:00 AM   #198

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombiegirl

I will be a lot of things in my mouth, but chew is not one of them. Had to mess with ya. Haha
Thanks......now I know how to keep ya from kissing on me and making your hubby jealous

Last edited by Marlinman; 07-01-2012 at 03:08 AM.

Old 07-01-2012, 03:20 AM   #199

Liked 9197 Times on 5054 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlinman View Post
Thanks......now I know how to keep ya from kissing on me and making your hubby jealous
Ha! like you have to try to keep her away! Sorry man, couldn't help it.

Old 07-01-2012, 03:20 AM   #200
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1815 Times on 994 Posts

Quote:

I'm old enough to be your Aunt.