Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Relationship pet peeves

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2012, 04:35 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1000 Times on 598 Posts
Likes Given: 16

LMAO, i meant wife....not wide

Semper paratus.....virtute et armis

Old 06-22-2012, 04:36 AM   #12
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5732 Times on 3358 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombiegirl View Post
I am very outspoken and he knows exactly what I want. No cryptic messages from this girl.
That is a good girl!

OK, my pet peeve is stupidity (not ignorance) that i failed to notice early enough in the relationship. Stupid women get boring REALLY quickly. Another pet peeve is the "pretend dummy" who thinks it makes her more attractive to not know how to do some things (kinda the flipside).

Worst of all is behind-the-back manipulation; for good ends or not, manipulating someone you are intimate with is not cool, no matter what her mother taught her. I am a grown-up; deal with me as such or GTFO.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 06-22-2012, 04:36 AM   #13
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1816 Times on 994 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigByrd47119

What does he do for a living? I have know several friends with the exact problem you are having with him and they eventually stopped their addiction because of either work or women (usually a new woman having not had one previously). Dunno what other advice to offer other than "drastic measures."...
He is a welder and works in hydraulics etc. I know he's hot and tired when he gets home, it's just frustrating. "drastic measures" don't work. I don't mind him enjoying the games, I would just like to be equally enjoyed.....

Old 06-22-2012, 04:38 AM   #14
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWray

Sorry :-)

Mmmm, one of my pet peeves is whenever my wide moved in with me "just girlfriend then" she is the one that decorated everything.which is fine, but i dont have any say so on where anything goes anymore. If i try to put something somewhere,she will just take it down. Alot of times i will think something looks good but she wont want any part of it :-/
That stinks. You should have some input on decorations..... But I guess you have to choose your battles.

Old 06-22-2012, 04:40 AM   #15
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello

That is a good girl!

OK, my pet peeve is stupidity (not ignorance) that i failed to notice early enough in the relationship. Stupid women get boring REALLY quickly. Another pet peeve is the "pretend dummy" who thinks it makes her more attractive to not know how to do some things (kinda the flipside).

Worst of all is behind-the-back manipulation; for good ends or not, manipulating someone you are intimate with is not cool, no matter what her mother taught her. I am a grown-up; deal with me as such or GTFO.
I hate when I see women play dumb to try and look cute as well. Manipulation is crap too. Playing games is for kids.

Old 06-22-2012, 04:42 AM   #16
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
He is a welder and works in hydraulics etc. I know he's hot and tired when he gets home, it's just frustrating. "drastic measures" don't work. I don't mind him enjoying the games, I would just like to be equally enjoyed.....
Perhaps some cosplay, maybe a "Rosie the Riveter" throw-back? Alternatively, i can imagine how a female could easily convert her maidenly form to resemble a video game controller, especially the old N64 ones. "This button makes me go fast; this button makes me jump; that button gets you smacked upside the head...

People Like This 
Old 06-22-2012, 04:49 AM   #17
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello

Perhaps some cosplay, maybe a "Rosie the Riveter" throw-back? Alternatively, i can imagine how a female could easily convert her maidenly form to resemble a video game controller, especially the old N64 ones. "This button makes me go fast; this button makes me jump; that button gets you smacked upside the head...

You're funny. We don't have problems there. I just get agitated when he puts on a show I didn't want to watch in the first place and then goes to sleep.

Old 06-22-2012, 04:52 AM   #18

Liked 1094 Times on 655 Posts
Likes Given: 55

The best thing to do is, don't say anything because then it starts an argument. That's the secret!

Old 06-22-2012, 04:55 AM   #19
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
I just get agitated when he puts on a show I didn't want to watch in the first place and then goes to sleep.
EXACTLY why i gave up the drunken Tarzan routine, too long and involved without a big finish.

Old 06-22-2012, 04:56 AM   #20
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWray View Post
LMAO, i meant wife....not wide
Quoted for posterity (not posterior); never know when she will log in here and check your old posts.