Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Relationship pet peeves

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-30-2012, 08:23 PM   #181
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 998 Times on 597 Posts
Likes Given: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlinman

You already knew about it Stinky. It is though I'm waiting for them to show up as well.
I know, but it still bees retarded :-)

Semper paratus.....virtute et armis

Old 06-30-2012, 08:27 PM   #182

Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWray

I know, but it still bees retarded :-)
Yes yes it do be that. Ill make sure post vids of the idiots getting treed if they show up......of course they aren't gonna like it when I break out the Cassul w rubber bullets to knock em out of the trees so he can........say hello

Old 06-30-2012, 08:34 PM   #183

Liked 460 Times on 267 Posts
Likes Given: 22

Don't wanna read through 13 pages of this thread on my phone so I apologize if it's been said already but lying and being told you aren't trying when she's (or he) already your priority and they know that

Old 06-30-2012, 08:35 PM   #184

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShagNasty1001
Don't wanna read through 13 pages of this thread on my phone so I apologize if it's been said already but lying and being told you aren't trying when she's (or he) already your priority and they know that
Yep been said but its ok since that's a big problem

Old 06-30-2012, 08:36 PM   #185

Liked 2371 Times on 1481 Posts
Likes Given: 51

Marlin I'm catholic, so is my dad and brother. I carry at church. Dad was carrying twin 1911s at my wedding, my brother and I were both carrying our 45's too lol.

Oh dern....

Revelation 19:11

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

Old 06-30-2012, 08:39 PM   #186
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1815 Times on 994 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by kytowboater
Marlin I'm catholic, so is my dad and brother. I carry at church. Dad was carrying twin 1911s at my wedding, my brother and I were both carrying our 45's too lol.
Was it a shotgun wedding? Haha

Old 06-30-2012, 09:21 PM   #187

Liked 2371 Times on 1481 Posts
Likes Given: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombiegirl

Was it a shotgun wedding? Haha
Lol nope actually in a very nice catholic church.

Oh dern....

Revelation 19:11

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

Old 06-30-2012, 11:00 PM   #188

Quote:
Originally Posted by kytowboater
Ya well the Catholics in my area have been trying to pass all sorts of laws like that. They are even trying to make it to where NO pg13 movies or worse are shown period. Also trying to make it to where ABSOLUTELY NO beer can be sold on weekends. I think the guns comments was just the guy I dealt w.

Old 07-01-2012, 02:21 AM   #189

Liked 57 Times on 51 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlinman

Oh it gets better. There was a damn PRIEST standing there to make sure no one went into the movies that r rated R or Pg13 on select ones. He tried telling me I can't carry my colts into the theater and gave me that whole only cops should have guns BS when he was told that I in fact CAN go armed in the theater since I'm licensed to carry and there's no signs saying otherwise. Saddest part is the SOB was about my age.

Edit:this is the CATHOLIC church btw.
That's insane, I'm usually very tolerant of other beliefs or at least their right to believe such, but I would have had to tell that guy to kiss my azz, and go to hell himself, where does the church get off trying to censor what you can and cannot watch, this isn't the days of the inquisision. I love to debate zealots I was raised by very religious parents and have actually read the bible cover to cover, and am very good at breaking down the obvious inconsistency of most religions, like I said I'm very tolerant but when bs is shoved on me I'll shove back,, I've sent many a mormon away confused and frustrated.

Old 07-01-2012, 02:23 AM   #190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bear304inc

That's insane, I'm usually very tolerant of other beliefs or at least their right to believe such, but I would have had to tell that guy to kiss my azz, and go to hell himself, where does the church get off trying to censor what you can and cannot watch, this isn't the days of the inquisision. I love to debate zealots I was raised by very religious parents and have actually read the bible cover to cover, and am very good at breaking down the obvious inconsistency of most religions, like I said I'm very tolerant but when bs is shoved on me I'll shove back,, I've sent many a mormon away confused and frustrated.
Oh but they DO censor your life everyday and they are getting more and more power w every new law passed for religious prerogatives.