Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Red, White and Bloomin'

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2011, 02:39 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 762 Times on 441 Posts
Likes Given: 457

Default Red, White and Bloomin'

A big hat tip to our friends from down under...this Australian themed steak house is doing it right...I don't usually eat there but will gladly give them my business...

Thanks For Giving - Outback Steakhouse

"The whole of the Bill (of Rights) is a declaration of the right of the people at large or considered as individuals.... It establishes some rights of the individual as unalienable and which consequently, no majority has a right to deprive them of." (Albert Gallatin of the New York Historical Society, October 7, 1789)

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." - George Washington

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-06-2011, 09:07 PM   #2
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2342 Times on 1169 Posts
Likes Given: 1189

JPyle,

My wife and I went there last evening and paid my tribute to the troops. The specials they have are good. I had of course the Bloomin Onion and then the 9oz. Sirloin with Crab Cakes and one of those big Sweet Potatoes with "Yes" the ~Butter and Brown Sugar~! Fantastic! And for a great cause!

Old 03-06-2011, 10:28 PM   #3

Liked 33 Times on 28 Posts

I hate outback Steakhouses food.

But when they roll out this deal I force it down and take the family out to there at least once.

I myself don't think they could cook a steak right if they had too. Plus there is NO NONE nothing that even looks like fat on their steaks. Fat my friends equals FLAVOR.

Old 03-06-2011, 10:56 PM   #4
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 5455 Times on 2847 Posts
Likes Given: 350

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpttango30 View Post
I hate outback Steakhouses food.

But when they roll out this deal I force it down and take the family out to there at least once.

I myself don't think they could cook a steak right if they had too. Plus there is NO NONE nothing that even looks like fat on their steaks. Fat my friends equals FLAVOR.
you have not really encountered a truly aweful steak until you have experienced a few of the wisconsin eateries that specialize in steak dinners. the awefulness cannot begin to be described.

in wisconsin i pretty much have given up looking for good steak nd good seafood.

the wife and i went to outback saturday and participated in the red white bloomin thing i actually kinda like the outback far as restraunt steaks go. but there isnt much to compete against here.

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Old 03-07-2011, 12:12 AM   #5

Liked 11 Times on 10 Posts

Rumor has it we are supposed to get one here on the coast. I will believ e it when I see it.

DON'T BUY DELL!!!!!

BEWARE!!! The toes you step on today may be connected to the ass you kiss tomorrow.

PM Tango about his upcoming SHARTFOO courses.