Rebates for military and law enforcement
FNH has a new program. FNH USA Distinguished Service Program
The FNH USA Distinguished Service Program.
In recognition of the courage, dedication and outstanding service by America’s military and law enforcement professionals, FNH USA is offering a cash-back, mail-in rebate on the purchase of selected models of these FNH USA firearms.
• $100 back on a new FNX pistol in 9mm or 40 S&W
• $125 back on a new FNP-45 pistol in 45 ACP
• $200 back on a new Five-seveN® pistol
• $100 back on a new SLP shotgun
• $250 back on a new FNAR rifle
• $300 back on a new FS2000 carbine
• $150 back on a new PS90 carbine
• $100 back on a new TSR XP USA bolt-action rifle
This special FNH USA offer is open to all current or retired members of the U.S. Armed Forces, including active duty, reserve and National Guard, and to all current or retired law enforcement officers whose duties include holding the power of arrest. It’s just our way of saying thank you to our military and law enforcement professionals for a job well done!
Yes,this is probably just a way to make some money. But I commend anyone, person or business, that goes out of there way to support military and law enforcement.
"The Marines I have seen around the world have, the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps." Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945