Rebates for military and law enforcement
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Rebates for military and law enforcement

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2010, 06:46 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 18 Times on 12 Posts
Likes Given: 16

Default Rebates for military and law enforcement

FNH has a new program. FNH USA Distinguished Service Program

Quote:
The FNH USA Distinguished Service Program.
In recognition of the courage, dedication and outstanding service by America’s military and law enforcement professionals, FNH USA is offering a cash-back, mail-in rebate on the purchase of selected models of these FNH USA firearms.

$100 back on a new FNX pistol in 9mm or 40 S&W
$125 back on a new FNP-45 pistol in 45 ACP
$200 back on a new Five-seveN® pistol
$100 back on a new SLP shotgun
$250 back on a new FNAR rifle
$300 back on a new FS2000 carbine
$150 back on a new PS90 carbine
$100 back on a new TSR XP USA bolt-action rifle

This special FNH USA offer is open to all current or retired members of the U.S. Armed Forces, including active duty, reserve and National Guard, and to all current or retired law enforcement officers whose duties include holding the power of arrest. It’s just our way of saying thank you to our military and law enforcement professionals for a job well done!
Yes,this is probably just a way to make some money. But I commend anyone, person or business, that goes out of there way to support military and law enforcement.

"The Marines I have seen around the world have, the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps." Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-29-2010, 02:39 PM   #2

Liked 34 Times on 29 Posts

It is cool they are doing this. What about guys like me who gave up 8 years and 40+% of our hearing didn't retire but served and did the right thing then decided to get out. We are like the forgotten bunch. We don't qualify for special rebates but we gave more than many and did our time serving our country.

If you served and decided that you wanted a change you are treated as a red headed stepchild many times.

It is cool they are doing it and I am happy they are. $200 off on the wonder pistol that is not bad. That will buy you what 3 boxes of ammo for it woo hoo.....

Old 04-29-2010, 05:52 PM   #3

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

I know there's lots of anti-ghey sentiment in this forum but let us not forget the First Responder program offered by Glock.The list of eligible people is quite long and they can save around $100.00

God, Family, Guns, in that order.

Old 04-29-2010, 06:53 PM   #4

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

In case you are not aware S&W has a similair program called the "Military VIP Program". It offers a 40% discount.
If you're interested call Bill Harper at 413-244-9902 and request a form or you can email him at bharper@smith-wesson.com

Good Luck

Life Member: MOPH
Life Member: USMC
Life Member: DAV
Life Member: VVA
Member: NRA
COTEP MEMBER #CBOB0391
DW VBOB
KIMBER ULTRA CDP
KIMBER PRO CRIMSON CARRY
GLOCK 19
S&W 686 SSR