A Really Good Story
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > A Really Good Story

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-27-2008, 12:04 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3479 Times on 1609 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Default A Really Good Story

Generally I am a little skeptical of people trying to "buy" some acceptence or some respect, but this is a really great story and this is not the first time this individual has put his resources out there for out troops.

http://www.comcast.net/articles/news-general/20080526/Las.Vegas.Leave/

I apoligize, normally I would just copy and paste, but I ran into some coping issues, so the website would apparently enjoy the hits. It's worth your time to read the story though, I assure you...

JD

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 05-27-2008, 03:29 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Good story, it is always refreshing to see the support that the US pours out for Soldiers. Things have definitely changed for the better since our brothers came back in the 60s and 70s. It seems that (some/ a lot of) the public has learned to differentiate between their political views and our warriors that prosecute the political will of our leadership. I have seen this played out over and over at airports across the US with people seeking out and thanking servicemen in uniform. And don't even try to buy a drink in a bar if anyone finds out you are military

regards