Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Really.........? (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/really-86649/)

dango 03-16-2013 01:30 AM

Really.........?

Today , is like most others , nothing special . I rub my eyes awake , peak out
the window and ,.......I notice the forest is dancing and waving at me , WOW.!
Too Kool , my private dance .!
As I sit on the edge of the bed , two huge raven land and perch on the feeder I'd built.! Chipmunks , frolic and give chase , a mating ritual..?
I see the grey fat squirrel , a harem of young Doe , and they are all here for my private viewing .! Five stars , at least , Walt Disney , eat your heart out .
Naturally scripted , choreographed and randomly synchronized by some natural UN-seen director , Mother Nature..!
A block-Buster event unrolling before my very eyes and........I become part of this.! Consumed by the wonders of a simple early morning sunrise..!
The birds , blues , reds , yellows , greys , a visual array of movements , colors , tones and my senses at peak performance , I gaze ! The very vibrations of this living earth , I am racked with many emotion and feel elation..! To witness so much life , one simple Sun-rise morning..!
To think , every morning as long as I breath , will be ever changing and mine to behold..! If only , to open my eyes and see..! The two huge glass portals , (Picture-windows) await my awakening and with my wife by my side , will
sit and .."Dango"...."Dango"...."YO , Dango"....
""YO , Nim-Rod"...?? Whaaaat .? ..A DREAM..? Really..?
Oh well , still in the Hospital , have to wait till Sunday , EeeeK..!

MobileMarine 03-16-2013 06:35 AM

Dango ......... dont hog it brother , puff puff give , puff puff give ! :D

dango 03-16-2013 04:02 PM

Sorry , just trying to pierce all the Gloom n Doom with some humor and levity.!

So's , yue don likes ma stories..? OK then.

PS: "Puff , puff , "Ack , Choke" , Yo..............!

eatmydust 03-16-2013 04:27 PM

Hey, dango, just close those picture windows and dream your beautiful dream again.

That is what is awaiting you when you heal. Heal well & fast!!

dango 03-16-2013 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eatmydust (Post 1177971)
Hey, dango, just close those picture windows and dream your beautiful dream again.

That is what is awaiting you when you heal. Heal well & fast!!

Well Thank you , Thank you all . You don't know it , but I been exploiting all of you..! The "Therapeutic" value is priceless , a bizillion $$$ at least..!

This past two years have been , "Complicated" at best.! All the compassion , all the judgements , have all kept me on my toes and thinking right , Thanks.!

I'm getting my cloths from my wife to-nite and hope to be home early AM tomorrow.! Hoo yaulh..! Up and running..!

Thank Yue Alls..!