Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > The real storm...is inside us all.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2012, 09:31 AM   #1
+ TRES VERBO DICTUM +
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1599 Times on 832 Posts
Likes Given: 1284

Default The real storm...is inside us all.

Selected past advisories from the National Weather Service’s Hurricane Center

HURRICANE HUMBERTO DISCUSSION NUMBER 5 NWS TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
500 AM EDT THU SEP 13 2007
THE NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER HAS DETERMINED...BASED ON RECON AND MODEL GUIDANCE...THAT "HUMBERTO" IS A RIDICULOUS NAME FOR A HURRICANE. THIS WILL BE THE LAST ADVISORY ISSUED CONCERNING THIS STORM...UNTIL A MORE SERIOUS NAME IS CHOSEN.
$$ FORECASTER BLYTHE

HURRICANE FABIAN DISCUSSION NUMBER 15 NWS TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
5 AM EDT SUN AUG 31 2003
FORECASTER AVILA CONTINUES TO INSIST...DESPITE ALL RECON EVIDENCE...THAT IT WAS NOT HE WHO TOOK MY SANDWICH FROM THE NHC FRIDGE. THIS ASSERTION IS NOT SUPPORTED BY FORECASTER STEWART OR MY STATISTICAL MODELS...AND BASED ON THE TIGHT CLUSTERING OF GUIDANCE...I AM ISSUING A WARNING FOR FORECASTER AVILA...THAT HE HAD BETTER BRING HIS OWN LUNCH TOMORROW. THIS WILL BE THE LAST WARNING ISSUED FOR FORECASTER AVILA.
$$ FORECASTER JACOBS

HURRICANE JEANNE DISCUSSION NUMBER 5 NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
5 PM EDT TUE SEP 22 1998
THIS IS JUST TO SAY...THAT THE STORM IN THE ATLANTIC...WHICH WE NAMED JEANNE...IS STRENGTHENING. IT HAS A DISTINCT EYE... LIKE A WOMAN...AND GOOD PRESENTATION ON RADAR. THIS IS ALSO TO SAY...THAT ADVISORIES MAY BE ISSUED FOR BERMUDA...WHERE A DRYING FISH...RESTS ON A BEACH...BESIDE THE COCONUT PALMS.
$$ FORECASTER CARLOS WILLIAMS

TROPICAL DEPRESSION IVAN DISCUSSION NUMBER 59 NWS TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL11 PM EDT THU SEP 16 2004
THE LOW LEVEL CENTER OF CIRCULATION OF TROPICAL DEPRESSION IVAN COULD NOT BE LOCATED BY RECON...AND THE PRESENTATION IS POOR TO ABSENT ON SATELLITE IMAGERY. IT SEEMS SAFE TO ASSUME THAT...BARRING RENEWED CONVECTION ...THE CYCLONE HAS DISSAP--...OH GOD...HE IS HERE...IVAN IS HERE IN THE OFFICE...EVERYONE GET DOWN OH GOD HE IS INTENSIFYLKSDJFLKHHALKJKL...
$$ FORECASTER PRESCOTT

HURRICANE LILI DISCUSSION NUMBER 49 NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
11 AM EDT THU OCT 03 2002
HEY GUYS...I WAS JUST WONDERING...IF YOU EVER THINK ABOUT THINGS. LIKE...YOU KNOW...WHETHER IT IS ALL WORTH IT.
$$ FORECASTER FREDERICK

TROPICAL STORM KATRINA DISCUSSION NUMBER 30 NWS TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL5 AM EDT TUE AUG 30 2005
THE WMO HAS DETERMINED THAT...DUE TO THE EXTREME DESTRUCTION CAUSED BY THIS HURRICANE...THE NAME "NEW ORLEANS" WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST OF CITY NAMES...AND NOT USED FOR ANY FUTURE AMERICAN CITY.
$$ FORECASTER SCHOEN

HURRICANE ISIDORE DISCUSSION NUMBER 24 NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
11 PM EDT SAT SEP 21 2002
HURRICANE ISIDORE CONTINUES TO STRENGTHEN...AND MOVE TOWARD THE BAY OF CAMPECHE. HOWEVER...THE NHC WOULD LIKE TO REMIND EVERYONE IN THE AFFECTED AREA THAT THE REAL STORM...IS INSIDE US ALL.
$$ FORECASTER ANDERSON
People Like This 

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-20-2012, 03:19 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1173 Times on 509 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

Very good.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams