Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Readygirl thread (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/readygirl-thread-68269/)

Argyle_Armoring 07-15-2012 09:20 PM

Readygirl thread
 
Can we get a thread started with only pictures of readygirl and her friends?

kaido 07-15-2012 09:21 PM

Uhmm.....who's this "Readygirl" you speak of?

purehavoc 07-15-2012 09:31 PM

Ugghhhh we need to fund her supporting member membership;)

Axxe55 07-15-2012 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaido (Post 870548)
Uhmm.....who's this "Readygirl" you speak of?

Kaido, you been sleeping under a rock? :eek:

jordan89 07-15-2012 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by purehavoc (Post 870556)
Ugghhhh we need to fund her supporting member membership;)

I could probably donate a few bucks ;)

winds-of-change 07-15-2012 10:05 PM

I must say, you guys have good taste in women. *sigh*

readygirl 07-15-2012 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Argyle_Armoring (Post 870547)
Can we get a thread started with only pictures of readygirl and her friends?

Thats a bad idea, I put some good pics up a few weeks ago, and they were taken down el-quicko. MODs have been good to me, dont want to start any trouble.....lol

winds-of-change 07-15-2012 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by readygirl (Post 870588)
Thats a bad idea, I put some good pics up a few weeks ago, and they were taken down el-quicko. MODs have been good to me, dont want to start any trouble.....lol

Who took them down?

readygirl 07-15-2012 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by winds-of-change (Post 870589)
Who took them down?

I dont know, but they were a little xtra spicy, so maybe for the best.

winds-of-change 07-15-2012 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by readygirl (Post 870591)
I dont know, but they were a little xtra spicy, so maybe for the best.

Huh. Where were they posted? Let me go investigate..........


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:44 AM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.