Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   READ THIS - Stolen Valor Fraudster in Vegas (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/read-stolen-valor-fraudster-vegas-74672/)

okdonk 10-19-2012 07:40 PM

Sorry if i might put this in the wrong category. This recently just happened in Vegas.
He just disrespected our veterans and to those who serve our country.

http://www.702shooter.com/community-awareness/stolen-valor-fraudster-david-chenicek/

texaswoodworker 10-19-2012 07:51 PM

What a jackass. :mad:

Dillinger 10-19-2012 08:11 PM

Wow! What a world class douche. I hope he is shunned by the communities he visits and eventually finds his way to a long walk on a short pier.

Claiming to be a combat marine? That is about as low as you can get without being POTUS today (10.19.2012). :mad:

JD

c3shooter 10-19-2012 08:46 PM

Donk- moved it to the clubhouse.

As far as the subject of the article- What a ...... what's that thing you do when you have had way too much to drink- or get seasick? :mad:

okdonk 10-19-2012 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by c3shooter
Donk- moved it to the clubhouse.

As far as the subject of the article- What a ...... what's that thing you do when you have had way too much to drink- or get seasick? :mad:

Sorry. I don't know how to move it from my phone. Perhaps can you do it for me?

Edited* Oh u moved it. Read too quick. Lol

Vincine 10-19-2012 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by okdonk (Post 982726)
Sorry if i might put this in the wrong category. This recently just happened in Vegas.
He just put a shame to our veterans and those who served our country.

http://www.702shooter.com/community-awareness/stolen-valor-fraudster-david-chenicek/

Put a shame to our service people?? Huh? Put himself to shame, I think.

okdonk 10-19-2012 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vincine
Put a shame to our service people?? Huh? Put himself to shame, I think.

Sorry typo. What i meant disrespect. Edited

Vincine 10-19-2012 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by okdonk (Post 982792)
Sorry typo. What i meant disrespect. Edited

Duh! My bad, sorry.

dog2000tj 10-19-2012 09:04 PM

why can't we try people like this for treason? :mad: then when convicted why can't we ship them to some tiny little atoll in the Pacific ... if they die they die, if they live they live :cool:

Davyboy 10-19-2012 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dog2000tj (Post 982798)
why can't we try people like this for treason? :mad: then when convicted why can't we ship them to some tiny little atoll in the Pacific ... if they die they die, if they live they live :cool:

Why not conscript them to actual service. See how they do.


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:17 PM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.