Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Rant : sorry (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/rant-sorry-70572/)

Gh0zt36 08-17-2012 08:31 PM

Rant : sorry
 
I'm sick of people acting like extras arnt worth **** when you goto sell a gun . Also cause markets are flooded with a certain gun because cops use them even though police trade ins have tons of rds throught them

I got a sig p239 im trying to sell in .357 sig 77rds down the pipe

700.00 out the door 3rd and 4th magazine 40 a piece , itac holster 40.00 , hogue grips 20.00 trijicon HD night sights 140.00 50 rds of underwood 125gr bonded gold dots 30.00 60 sellier and bellot 147gr fmj 20.00

And I was told all that is worth 425.00?!@?!@? cause of police trade ins?

700+150_40_80+30+20+20= 1,040 I got in it and its worth 425!?@?! :mad: COME AT ME BRO

mountainman13 08-17-2012 08:41 PM

Double the price offered and put it up on private sale.

Gh0zt36 08-17-2012 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mountainman13 (Post 907283)
Double the price offered and put it up on private sale.

I aint even asking double that is whats funny ... its for sale for 725.00 but the guy who said its worth 425 I was trying to trade the sig for a JL W7 13.5 and a JL 1000/1 amp :/

mountainman13 08-17-2012 08:47 PM

I assume it was an ffl. They'll offer you about half its resale value (gotta cover overhead) and they aren't gonna pay for mods. You can always get more on a private sale.

Gh0zt36 08-17-2012 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mountainman13 (Post 907291)
I assume it was an ffl. They'll offer you about half its resale value (gotta cover overhead) and they aren't gonna pay for mods. You can always get more on a private sale.

That's why I was buggin out . It was a private trade :/ People act like when you buy a gun the FFL is like . Oh hey you dont need a holster , ammo , trijicon night sights extra mags???? herrrree ya go oh oh please dont worry about it , its on the house

orangello 08-17-2012 08:51 PM

I have a friend in your spot; he has a couple of firearms he wants to sell, but he has accessorized them out of the "sweet spot", pricewise, for that model. I mean, who really needs an $800 WASR10? My advice was to sell it with two pictures one stock at one price, one fully accessorized for another price (discounting accessories reasonably as the gun was).

Gh0zt36 08-17-2012 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by orangello (Post 907298)
I have a friend in your spot; he has a couple of firearms he wants to sell, but he has accessorized them out of the "sweet spot", pricewise, for that model. I mean, who really needs an $800 WASR10? My advice was to sell it with two pictures one stock at one price, one fully accessorized for another price (discounting accessories reasonably as the gun was).


That was a wasr though . Sig is the good stuff. And its not like I bought a bunch ah crap ya don't need. This is a complete carry package . erything you need cept the cleaning kit


Oh well , my bad I guess. I dont wanna sound like a baby bitch ass here but I'm just dissapointed .

Whatever. Ill just keep it then.

mountainman13 08-17-2012 08:57 PM

Keep looking it'll sell.

danf_fl 08-18-2012 12:03 PM

There is a rear end for every saddle.

There is someone out there who is willing to pay that (it might help with an itemized list of aftermarket parts).

If they still balk, remove the aftermarket stuff and sell them individually.

Mosin 08-18-2012 01:14 PM

I'll take it off your hands today, $500 cash.


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:20 AM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.