Rant, on neighbors.
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Rant, on neighbors.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2009, 03:03 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Rant, on neighbors.

In the area where I live there is a family of 15 living in a 3 bedroom house. All of them are Welfare supported. The Mother of this mess had 7 childern, Now the childern have childern. The place looks worse than a disaster. Trash bags piled 8 to 10 feet deep in the back yard. They live off Welfare and lawsuits. Now some joker (preacher) asks to borrow my Pick-up and trailer, to help these unfortunate people clean up around their "home" 6 junked out cars, and more crap in the yard. I don't think I have ever seen the yard mowed. I just walked off. It just pisses me so bad to see A$$holes living off the system, and suing hard working people over a fake dogbite, tripping over a gas hose, slipping in liquid at Wal-Mart. The law has been called Lord knows how many times over the place. NOTHING. I'm just glad they are over a 1/2 mile from me. Rant over.

SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS

Don't blame the tool, blame the fool.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-23-2009, 03:36 PM   #2

Liked 201 Times on 138 Posts

I used to have neighbors like that when I lived with my parents, shortly after I moved out they were evicted. They live in an old farm house that should have been tore down in 1900 and they had tons of junk lawnmowers and cars and trucks in the yard. They had about 15 dogs that would roam the neighborhood and knock over trash cans and tear things up. After months of picking up trash at 5 AM my dad and I started shooting the dogs and throwing them in thier yard. They got pissed off one day and came over bitching cause we shoot one of their dogs and said they'd call the sheriff. The police told them that we were well within our rights to do it because they were running loose and tearing up trash.

The 3 kids they had are all in trouble with the law. The two older brothers stole a car one night and drove it around town for several hours hitting mailboxes and tearing up yards. When the car ran out of gas they torched it.

There are several families I know of that think because they are on welfare that is a reason to breed like rabbits. Turning out kids like Henry Ford's automobile assembly line is not a reasonable idea when you live off government handouts and lawsuits.

Century Arms AR-15A2, 5.56
1946 Mosin-Nagant M44, 7.62x54R
1978 YUGO SKS, 7.62x39
NEF Protector Pump, 12 gauge
Savage Model 64, .22LR
NEF Pardner Tracker II, 12 gauge
Rock Island Armory 1911A1, .45 ACP
Remington 870 'Express Magnum' 12 gauge
Bersa Thunder .380

Old 02-23-2009, 03:42 PM   #3

Liked 36 Times on 30 Posts

At least your away from them. I had a set living next to me. Attached to my house (Townhouse) boy that was fun. All of the backyards open up into eachother. I mow all the grass for the HOA So when I mow grass it is an all day ordeal with lawn mowers weedwackers, trimmers, blowers and chainsaws. The forbit me form accessing my back yard to get equipment. I said fine you are mowing all the grass and my grass because I can not access my back yard. They pissed and moned but said ok you can come threw our back yard to get your lawn equipment.

I hate low life WHITE TRASH. Need to spay and nuter them all I think.

I am a nice guy to a fault almost. I will help anyone with anything all you have to do is feed me water and say thanks. If you don't help yourself then no one should help you either. I am glad you walked off and didn't cave in like I would have.

Old 02-23-2009, 04:35 PM   #4

Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts

that kinda stuff really chaps my bag also. i mean, if you wanna live in squalor and make stupid decisions your entire life, thats fine by me. this is America you have a right to be an idiot. What bugs me is when I take home less money each month because my tax dollars are being wasted on their stupid decisions.

i think if our nanny (the government) didn't pay these people for not being able to support their kids, within a few years, more people would probably make a decision to use protection or maybe even not have sex all the time.

I'd love to buy a 27 foot contender with dual mercury 200's on it but I cant afford it so I dont. the same should go for having kids, if you cant do it, dont do it!

Old 02-23-2009, 04:51 PM   #5
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1175 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

Stand by for more hope and change brought to you by our illustrious leader. It will be getting much, much worse.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 02-23-2009, 05:11 PM   #6

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3479 Times on 1609 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Quote:
Originally Posted by CA357 View Post
Stand by for more hope and change brought to you by our illustrious leader. It will be getting much, much worse.
Quoted For Truth Right There....

JD

Old 02-23-2009, 05:32 PM   #7

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

I'd rather have your crappy neighbors half a mile away than the assclowns I have living in the apartment above me. Every night at 7:30, without fail, they crank up their stereo and play Latino rap music til 2am.

It doesn't help my good intentions that I own a firearm that isn't registered in my name and enough rounds to make Texas an "English only" state.

Old 02-23-2009, 05:38 PM   #8
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5734 Times on 3360 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ineffable View Post
I'd rather have your crappy neighbors half a mile away than the assclowns I have living in the apartment above me. Every night at 7:30, without fail, they crank up their stereo and play Latino rap music til 2am.
In grad school, a friend had similarly annoying neighbors; he found a cure. He left for the weekend with a CD of bagpipe music on full blast & repeat all; no more trouble. No offense to you bagpipe fans out there, but most sane people can only handle about a half hour.

Old 02-23-2009, 06:09 PM   #9

Walmart has alot of law suits against them...

But they won't survive very long like that.

S.S.

Old 02-23-2009, 07:31 PM   #10

Liked 36 Times on 30 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shotgun Shooter View Post
Walmart has alot of law suits against them...

But they won't survive very long like that.

S.S.
Don't bet your azz on that.

While living in NJ ( I was FORCED TO LIVE THERE). I was wanting a new chair for my room mine was broken and looking kind of ragged. So I headed off one saturday morning to go look for a new recliner. Well I get to the closest place that is a mom and pop shop with good prices and good customer service (For NJ). There is a sign over the door "GOING OUT OF BUSINESS" now this place was always busy and always doing business. I walked in and asked the one guy what happend. He said and I quote "Some STUPID B brought her nasty Brat of a kid in with her. The kids was running about like he was high on speed she tripped over him and broke her arm and she sued me and won." WOW "Yah the B won $1.2 million for a broken arm cause by her own darn kid, Now I have to liquidate my inventory to pay her off and I gou ot of business"

That was 2001 So this has been going on for a long time. It will get worse I see. then again Obama is the darkest white man I have ever seen.