Rant, the death of one..... - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

Rant, the death of one.....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-04-2009, 07:04 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts

Good rant and I completely agree.

Bill Oreilly pretty much said the same thing and was severely criticized for it.

Shows what the majority of the country really thinks is important. The majority of the country is made up of idiots I guess.

Old 08-04-2009, 07:06 AM   #12

Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by NGIB View Post
Amen.

I "fondly" remember being spit on while going thru the San Francisco airport in 1973. Back then we were required to travel in our uniform. It took every bit of restraint I had not to break a bunch of necks that day.

All is not lost though as there are still real Americans among us. When my son came in from Iraq on his mid-tour leave, people stood up and cheered as the soldiers came up the escalators and perfect strangers shook my son's hand...

In 1973, I was born. It took me a long time to realize what soldiers have done for our freedom and how we as a nation have treated them in return. The Jane Fonda's can just burn at the stake for all I care.

Thank you for your service and remember that there are some good people out here who care.

Old 08-04-2009, 10:11 AM   #13

Liked 26 Times on 7 Posts

It was a tough lesson for an 18 year old kid to realize we have scum living among us. It shaped who I am and how I raised my own kids though so it was worth it. Two of my kids went on to serve, one in Afghanistan and the other in Iraq. The one that didn't serve in the military did a hitch in the Peace Corps in central America...

Old 08-04-2009, 10:47 AM   #14
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 73 Times on 47 Posts
Likes Given: 16

HEY!

It doesn't end there... Teachers get paid crap to teach our children and yet football players get millions to play a GAME???

Celebs have always gotten special (and UNWARRANTED) treatment. Consider OJ Simpson, that jerk was guilty a hell... he walked on the criminal charges???

Our Military lay their lives on the line for our freedom, and yet stupid people will immortalize a pedihpile???

The really important things in life are not glamorous, so they get little or no respect.

Old 08-04-2009, 10:50 AM   #15
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 73 Times on 47 Posts
Likes Given: 16

HEY!

It doesn't end there... Teachers get paid crap to teach our children and yet football players get millions to play a GAME???

Celebs have always gotten special (and UNWARRANTED) treatment. Consider OJ Simpson, that jerk was guilty a hell... he walked on the criminal charges???

Our Military lay their lives on the line for our freedom, and yet stupid people will immortalize a pedihpile???

The really important things in life are not glamorous, so they get little or no respect from the general public. So, who are the "real" jerks???