Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Rant against welfare pigs

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2011, 01:33 PM   #21
CGO
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 11 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 47

While living in CA I've seen so many abuse the welfare system I could throw up. When the checks came on the first of the month they would pile CRAP in their carts. My cart was full of healthy food that you cooked. I can't count how many times I bite my bottom lip till it hurt standing in line looking at all the s**t they were getting.

I hate users that abuse the welfare system. It makes me mad when someone really needs the help and can't get it.

Old 09-23-2011, 02:00 PM   #22
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 757 Times on 449 Posts
Likes Given: 477

Welfare comes in all sizes and shapes, most
particularly, as well, in FARM SUBSIDIES most
prominent politicians in congress and the senate
receive annually without a tinge of conscience.

Old 09-23-2011, 02:09 PM   #23
fmj

Liked 753 Times on 437 Posts
Likes Given: 306

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change View Post
Okay, cool it on the fat ass jokes.........just sayin'..........

Anyway, whenever this subject comes up I tell this story so I'm sorry for those who have heard it before.

When my husband left me, I was a stay at home Mom. My kids were young, 3, 6 and 9. I didn't want them to lose their dad and further upset their world by putting them in day care and going to work full time. I got a teacher's aide job at the school so I could be home with them on their days off and in the summer until they reached an age where I could confidently go to work full time and know they could get themselves to school. The teacher's aide job paid minimum wage. I was more than broke as I had a mortgage to pay, utilities and three kids to support. I sought food stamps, reduced or free lunches, WIC, help with paying heating bills. I was not eligible for anything. I had worked and 'paid into the system' and I wasn't planning on living off welfare forever. I needed a boost until I could get back on my feet. When my kids were 12, 9 and 6 I felt confident that I could work full time and my oldest could help get the youngest off to school. All school preparations like lunches and laying out clothes was done the night before. I was not eligible for any help or aid from the government. I was never so destitute in my life as I was at that time. I don't understand how they decide who is eligible because I KNOW illegal aliens are getting government help. I work in a hospital and I see it all the time.

On another note, my granddaughters father is on welfare and has been all his life, as his mother was. (He has a bad back, you know, so he can't work but he seems to do anything and everything else besides work.) I wish welfare recipients had to pass a drug test to be able to get their government aid. This guy would either starve to death, live on the streets or get a job. Oh, wait, he really does have a job. It's just that what he's selling isn't legal and he can't be taxed on it. Never mind.
Yanno ma'am...your personal story is WHY we have a welfare system. It is supposed to be there for when the wheels fall off. Its a hand up, not a hand OUT. I have been there myself, when the wifes job closed doors and went away in the middle of the night and me being a subcontractor and there was no work. We watched our dreams and everything we had spent our young lives working for evaporate and disappear. We got on our knees and went begging for some help in an attempt to salvage what little we had left. I was told point blank "Get a job" she was told there was no help for her because she was a full time student. Hmmm no help for someone that is working towards making themselves BETTER....but pay everything for every useless, toothless drug addict that drags their filthy smelly arse thru the door???

I have NOTHING against those that find themselves in a position that they are forced to rely on gubmint assistance. Nor do i think does ANY American have a problem with the welfare system working for those that need a little help.

Now, i see these abusers of the system...fat ass white woman to lazy to walk, useless black folk draped in gold and $100 dollar shoes and illegals jabbering in their native jibberish, loading up on porterhouse steak, lobster and every other high dollar , name brand thing those of us that work for a living cant due to actual budget restraints, forces me to use every bit of my considerable self control to not 1) go off on a rant (bite my tongue till it bleeds) or 2) go on a shooting spree.

I am still a supporter of the welfare system. I still believe it IS a good thing. I just want to see some MAJOR reforms put into place. Drug testing, NO help for illegals etc. etc. Another thought....didja know that when an illegal applies for welfare they CANNOT be turn down per fed law....and once enrolled on welfare they are registered to VOTE!!

OH, and some states now require drug testing. FLA is the first, i know KY has a bill on its way thru the chambers. I just want to see a BLOOD test and not a whiz quiz.....too easy to fake a whiz quiz!!

ok...backing away from the keyboard and my coffee induced rant....gonna get another cup and head down and clean organize the reloading room...

The 1911: Turning useless trash into good fertilizer for over 100 years!!

Old 09-23-2011, 02:11 PM   #24
fmj

Liked 753 Times on 437 Posts
Likes Given: 306

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanBaccha View Post
Welfare comes in all sizes and shapes, most
particularly, as well, in FARM SUBSIDIES most
prominent politicians in congress and the senate
receive annually without a tinge of conscience.
Do not, i repeat, DO NOT get me started on corporate welfare!!!! i could rant on for a couple hours on farm subsidies alone.

The 1911: Turning useless trash into good fertilizer for over 100 years!!

Old 09-23-2011, 02:14 PM   #25
JTJ
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1819 Times on 988 Posts
Likes Given: 557

There are a lot of people on welfare and unemployment now that do not want to be there. Times are bad and seeing the professional welfare recipients does not go down well. There are a lot of people that really need the help and are not professional leeches.
The economy is in bad shape with all the worthless paper money out there and it wont be much longer until we see triple digit inflation. I am expecting 100% inflation levels for the next 3 years. It will start when the dollar is no longer the world standard which will cause an immediate 20%-30% jump. inflation is running about 8% right now if the numbers are not being faked which they probably are. The government is good at manipulating numbers like the real unemployment figures.
We desperately need to get domestic oil into production and rebuild our manufacturing base. This is the only way we will get the jobs necessary to rebuild the economy. We can not do this with the current tax structure and eco rules. There has to be some compromise and reality has to set in.

Patron Member NRA
"I would not be an old man if I had not been an armed young man." JTJ
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and promoted by mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of feces by the clean end."

Old 09-23-2011, 02:29 PM   #26
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 38 Times on 26 Posts
Likes Given: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmj View Post
Do not, i repeat, DO NOT get me started on corporate welfare!!!! i could rant on for a couple hours on farm subsidies alone.
Go ahead....rant to me a bit on farm subs. Be sure to swallow that mouth full of cheap food before you get started.

Old 09-23-2011, 02:51 PM   #27
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 5464 Times on 2854 Posts
Likes Given: 354

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaLawman View Post
Okay...I went to the local Wal Mart last night for a couple of things my wife said we needed. Being the good drone, I went cheerfully (mostly because I needed the new GUNS and AMERICAN HANDGUNNER).

I get all the stuff on her list. I pick up some Hoppe's and a couple of fishing lures I really really needed. I head to checkout.

When I get to the ONE open checkout lane....I am stuck behind a 400+ lb heifer in short shorts and a halter top and nasty tattoos all over her skanky fat pig-like body with FOUR kids who look like they all have a different daddy.

This orca in flip-flops has a cart FULL of Twinkies, Hostess cupcakes, brand name chips, dips, salsa, all the brand name snack-garbage-frozen-food-dinners, pizzas, aand not a thing remotely related to a healthy choice like a vegetable or milk (but there was a TON of soda and Kool Aid).

And of course...the whale pays with a damned food stamp card! No coupons, no price matching, no bargain shopping. UGH.

Freakin' welfare leeching muffin top in flipflips! I hate them and the whole welfare system!
omg!! you saw my cousin!!

this should prolly be in the political section heh

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Old 09-23-2011, 06:17 PM   #28

Liked 707 Times on 455 Posts
Likes Given: 227

It is no different than most government programs. They start with a good idea but go to crap when implemented. Corruption is rampant in all gov programs. Our gov might not be as corrupt as Mexico but the dollar amounts are bigger.

Just walking on the edge of of my grave.

Old 09-23-2011, 08:23 PM   #29

Liked 27 Times on 22 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimKS

Go ahead....rant to me a bit on farm subs. Be sure to swallow that mouth full of cheap food before you get started.
Farm subs. Just another form of welfare. I'd cut it off in the blink of an eye, wouldn't think twice about it.
You know how to tell a farmer that gets subs.?::::::he's the one with a new $200,000 New Holland, 2 new 1ton trucks & 25 illegal immigrants in his barn.
Nuff said

Sent from my iPhone using FirearmsTalk

Old 09-24-2011, 02:31 PM   #30

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

I have a bumper sticker I am getting ready to put on the market. This is how it reads, it's a new take on an old idea. Let me know what you guys think:

Keep Working: Million(aire)s on
(corporate) Welfare Depend On You

I saw that people were worried, so I said to them and to their leaders and officials, "Don't be afraid of our enemies. Remember how great and terrifying the Lord is, and fight for your relatives, your children, your wives, and your homes." - Nehemiah 4:14
You are 8 times more likely to be killed by a police officer than by a terrorist.