Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Rant against welfare pigs

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-22-2011, 03:55 PM   #11
bkt
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1304 Times on 663 Posts
Likes Given: 151

Yup, that's a big piss-off. I've seen it, too. There's a silver lining to an economic collapse if it comes: these ass-clowns will suffer big-time. I don't know how they can live with themselves.

Old 09-22-2011, 04:09 PM   #12

Liked 27 Times on 22 Posts

I always hated the modern welfare system.

The problem is now the millions of Americans who are on welfare who work three part time jobs lost there house and pay rent to have a place to live.
I have seen many people I know personally go on partial to full welfare. Luckily wifey and the kid and I are getting by. To rail that all people on welfare are scum doesn't fly with me anymore. I just try to separate the ones from pre-08 to the people who get it now. I can personally tell you my household income has gone down $163000 since the collapse.
I could go on & on but I have to go drive an hour and a half to work for s#%t money but at least I'm not on welfare yet. I hope I keep working as much as humanly possible because I wouldn't want my make believe forum buddies to judge me as a welfare case. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using FirearmsTalk

Old 09-22-2011, 05:08 PM   #13

Liked 116 Times on 100 Posts
Likes Given: 231

I seen a news report that other country's are meeting in secret to find a new world currency and when they do the dollar will no longer be what the world trades in...the value will drop over night 25% and our standerd of living will to...It's coming but no body thinks so...China is buying oil,minerals,and many other things even a high price,they don't want to get stuck with a dollar that's worth nothing....The fed can only print so much money and it's not anuff to pay-off our dept.....In the next couple of years or sooner,we are going to have a ..BIG SHOCK...I know,I'm dreaming.....Then just look around it's allready happening...Price of GOLD is up...Food...Oil...Gas....I think the dollar will no longer be the currency of the world like it has been since the end of WWII....I hope I'm wrong...But they already are having meeting in other country about this...and it don't look good....Our own country leaders don't tell you about this,and that makes me made ...You have to watch BBC news or other countrys news to find-out what is going-on...and most people don't care till it happens and then it will be to late...The morgage mess is not over...just starting....Food-stamps are at there highest ever....YOU TELL ME ???..........What you think ???..........

Old 09-22-2011, 05:19 PM   #14

Liked 33 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 6

I'm with ya'll. I hate to be so hateful, but these people are worse than dogs. At least a dog can fetch. All they can do is reproduce more animals just like them. Poor kids have no idea who their daddy is and have no chance of being anything except the same. Oh by the way, there's a lot of fat-ass white women out there also that are absolutely no better. Their ass is so fat and their brain is so small that they have to ride the Walmart cart with their fat-ass brood in tow. They're always at Walmart, and probably with their food stamps. Whatever happened to "no work, no eat?" These types, along with our Government, is the reason for the dumbing down of America.

Old 09-22-2011, 05:44 PM   #15

Liked 27 Times on 22 Posts

Couldn't Agree more with what your saying Longhair. I wonder when the real SHTF how many Corporate Republicans will get more giant "corporate welfare" bail outs while the masses starve.
Maybe it's the Libertarian in me but if BOA would have collapsed would you have cared? Does anyone find it comical that BOA was saved by the worlds biggest Liberal? Canceled my savings account with them two days later.

When ever I post an ad my payment methods are cash,silver,gold,ammo & firearms. I didn't think it was possible but I'm finding myself needing banks less & less. Maybe if there is a silver lining in this "recession" it will teach us all a little patience. If anyone would have told me you can live a confutable life without Corporate bank loans five years ago I wouldn't have believed it.

Today's trivia question: what are the two major difference between the "Great Depression" of the 1930s and the "Great recession " of 2008?

Sent from my iPhone using FirearmsTalk

Old 09-22-2011, 10:32 PM   #16

I agree when you are 3 rd gen welfare something is wrong my wife says that the kids she teaches are the most privillaged under privillaged kids she has seen

Old 09-22-2011, 10:34 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiwall View Post
There is a bright side to everything. When the SHTF those of you with dogs can dispatch one of these and feed your dogs for a week or more. Or if they turn in to zombies think how slow they will move. You could out run them with two broken legs. Tie two of them together throw a door across them and you have an instant pontoon boat. Keep a few in your party to use for a bunker if you come under attack. The list is endless. I'm happy to have them around.
HIWALL I'll tell you some advice my uncle gave me a long time ago. You don't have to be the fastest when running away from zombies just faster than the slowest

Old 09-23-2011, 12:02 PM   #18

Liked 3 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiwall View Post
There is a bright side to everything. When the SHTF those of you with dogs can dispatch one of these and feed your dogs for a week or more. Or if they turn in to zombies think how slow they will move. You could out run them with two broken legs. Tie two of them together throw a door across them and you have an instant pontoon boat. Keep a few in your party to use for a bunker if you come under attack. The list is endless. I'm happy to have them around.
Or we can render the lard on their fat asses and use it for lube on our guns.

Old 09-23-2011, 12:45 PM   #19
Ain't she sweet?
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 6668 Times on 4033 Posts
Likes Given: 7921

Okay, cool it on the fat ass jokes.........just sayin'..........

Anyway, whenever this subject comes up I tell this story so I'm sorry for those who have heard it before.

When my husband left me, I was a stay at home Mom. My kids were young, 3, 6 and 9. I didn't want them to lose their dad and further upset their world by putting them in day care and going to work full time. I got a teacher's aide job at the school so I could be home with them on their days off and in the summer until they reached an age where I could confidently go to work full time and know they could get themselves to school. The teacher's aide job paid minimum wage. I was more than broke as I had a mortgage to pay, utilities and three kids to support. I sought food stamps, reduced or free lunches, WIC, help with paying heating bills. I was not eligible for anything. I had worked and 'paid into the system' and I wasn't planning on living off welfare forever. I needed a boost until I could get back on my feet. When my kids were 12, 9 and 6 I felt confident that I could work full time and my oldest could help get the youngest off to school. All school preparations like lunches and laying out clothes was done the night before. I was not eligible for any help or aid from the government. I was never so destitute in my life as I was at that time. I don't understand how they decide who is eligible because I KNOW illegal aliens are getting government help. I work in a hospital and I see it all the time.

On another note, my granddaughters father is on welfare and has been all his life, as his mother was. (He has a bad back, you know, so he can't work but he seems to do anything and everything else besides work.) I wish welfare recipients had to pass a drug test to be able to get their government aid. This guy would either starve to death, live on the streets or get a job. Oh, wait, he really does have a job. It's just that what he's selling isn't legal and he can't be taxed on it. Never mind.

Old 09-23-2011, 01:04 PM   #20

Liked 124 Times on 73 Posts
Likes Given: 213

we have knowledge and technology now so we can map DNA strands...

we all know the taxpayers money gets to the welfare program (government) and the welfare recipient gets their products....but who really gets the money..where does it go?

could this paper trail truly be more complicated than a single DNA strand

sorry, this should have probably gone in random thoughts

my hat is off to anyone who has served or is currently serving our country.....God bless you..you're friends and family included.

for the latest chitown headlines, check here:
http://secondcitycop.blogspot.com/

NRA - member for life