Rant against welfare pigs
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Rant against welfare pigs

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-22-2011, 01:42 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3 Times on 1 Posts

Default Rant against welfare pigs

Okay...I went to the local Wal Mart last night for a couple of things my wife said we needed. Being the good drone, I went cheerfully (mostly because I needed the new GUNS and AMERICAN HANDGUNNER).

I get all the stuff on her list. I pick up some Hoppe's and a couple of fishing lures I really really needed. I head to checkout.

When I get to the ONE open checkout lane....I am stuck behind a 400+ lb heifer in short shorts and a halter top and nasty tattoos all over her skanky fat pig-like body with FOUR kids who look like they all have a different daddy.

This orca in flip-flops has a cart FULL of Twinkies, Hostess cupcakes, brand name chips, dips, salsa, all the brand name snack-garbage-frozen-food-dinners, pizzas, aand not a thing remotely related to a healthy choice like a vegetable or milk (but there was a TON of soda and Kool Aid).

And of course...the whale pays with a damned food stamp card! No coupons, no price matching, no bargain shopping. UGH.

Freakin' welfare leeching muffin top in flipflips! I hate them and the whole welfare system!

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 09-22-2011, 01:45 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2838 Times on 1409 Posts
Likes Given: 294

Look at the bright side, when the govt collapses from the weight of people like her (pun intended), she will likely be too fat & diabetic to riot.

NRA Life Member

"We've replaced what was an exceptional country with a tolerant country. " Greg Gutfeld

Old 09-22-2011, 01:50 PM   #3

Liked 3 Times on 1 Posts

Yeah I know...but you know what...it's a VAGINA...not a clown car! If you can't afford to feed 'em, don't freakin' breed 'em!

Drives me nuts. I used to HATE going to calls at the homes of these "people". "Baby Daddy Of The Month" beats holy hell out of Heiferina, and we have to come solve the problem while the kids run wild (and you see why they will at some point be in the prison system)....UGH.

Sometimes I think my skull is going to explode.

Old 09-22-2011, 02:28 PM   #4

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Back in Guam, I see this a lot with a twist.

I see them come late at night (almost midnight) and buy lobster, steak, etc. Stuff that I cannot afford and they fill 2 cart full and then pay with food stamp!!! BTW the buyer usually wear gold chains and 7 day bracelets...only have 50 of them instead of 7.

I look pathetic with my little basket.

“Never try to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and it annoys the pig.”

"Memories are pictures in your mind." - Kathryn (my 3 year old daughter)

Old 09-22-2011, 03:10 PM   #5
fmj

Liked 753 Times on 437 Posts
Likes Given: 306

NOTHING makes me want to pull the 1911 and go on a shooting rampage like standing in line with a few pounds of hamburger and 10 lbs of potatoes, wore out, filthy dirty from a day of welding in the heat. Seeing these scumbags dressed in nicer clothes than i can get my kids, $100 tennis shoes, draped in more gold than my wife will EVER have, and they are getting steak, lobster etc etc. then these slime balls hop into a nicer car than either my wife or I drive.

At that point even having my pride isnt much solace.

The 1911: Turning useless trash into good fertilizer for over 100 years!!

Old 09-22-2011, 03:19 PM   #6

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

^^^ Hey, they saved $8 on the Diet Dew.

To the OP: I can relate to the way you feel. PM me with the go signal when it's time to take up arms.

Be Well.

Old 09-22-2011, 03:23 PM   #7

Liked 99 Times on 60 Posts
Likes Given: 108

welcome to America.

Old 09-22-2011, 03:26 PM   #8

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts

Where even our poor are fat.

Old 09-22-2011, 03:33 PM   #9

Liked 2525 Times on 1135 Posts
Likes Given: 2428

But listen to the politicians at election time they will tell you all about the starving American families.

Old 09-22-2011, 03:51 PM   #10

Liked 718 Times on 464 Posts
Likes Given: 231

There is a bright side to everything. When the SHTF those of you with dogs can dispatch one of these and feed your dogs for a week or more. Or if they turn in to zombies think how slow they will move. You could out run them with two broken legs. Tie two of them together throw a door across them and you have an instant pontoon boat. Keep a few in your party to use for a bunker if you come under attack. The list is endless. I'm happy to have them around.

Just walking on the edge of of my grave.