Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Rant against welfare pigs (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/rant-against-welfare-pigs-48601/)

ArizonaLawman 09-22-2011 01:42 PM

Rant against welfare pigs

Okay...I went to the local Wal Mart last night for a couple of things my wife said we needed. Being the good drone, I went cheerfully (mostly because I needed the new GUNS and AMERICAN HANDGUNNER).

I get all the stuff on her list. I pick up some Hoppe's and a couple of fishing lures I really really needed. I head to checkout.

When I get to the ONE open checkout lane....I am stuck behind a 400+ lb heifer in short shorts and a halter top and nasty tattoos all over her skanky fat pig-like body with FOUR kids who look like they all have a different daddy.

This orca in flip-flops has a cart FULL of Twinkies, Hostess cupcakes, brand name chips, dips, salsa, all the brand name snack-garbage-frozen-food-dinners, pizzas, aand not a thing remotely related to a healthy choice like a vegetable or milk (but there was a TON of soda and Kool Aid).

And of course...the whale pays with a damned food stamp card! No coupons, no price matching, no bargain shopping. UGH.

Freakin' welfare leeching muffin top in flipflips! I hate them and the whole welfare system!

Overkill0084 09-22-2011 01:45 PM

Look at the bright side, when the govt collapses from the weight of people like her (pun intended), she will likely be too fat & diabetic to riot.

ArizonaLawman 09-22-2011 01:50 PM

Yeah I know...but you know what...it's a VAGINA...not a clown car! If you can't afford to feed 'em, don't freakin' breed 'em!

Drives me nuts. I used to HATE going to calls at the homes of these "people". "Baby Daddy Of The Month" beats holy hell out of Heiferina, and we have to come solve the problem while the kids run wild (and you see why they will at some point be in the prison system)....UGH.

Sometimes I think my skull is going to explode.

Poink88 09-22-2011 02:28 PM

Back in Guam, I see this a lot with a twist.

I see them come late at night (almost midnight) and buy lobster, steak, etc. Stuff that I cannot afford and they fill 2 cart full and then pay with food stamp!!! :eek: BTW the buyer usually wear gold chains and 7 day bracelets...only have 50 of them instead of 7.

I look pathetic with my little basket. :rolleyes:

fmj 09-22-2011 03:10 PM

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/b...iger/Image.jpg

NOTHING makes me want to pull the 1911 and go on a shooting rampage like standing in line with a few pounds of hamburger and 10 lbs of potatoes, wore out, filthy dirty from a day of welding in the heat. Seeing these scumbags dressed in nicer clothes than i can get my kids, $100 tennis shoes, draped in more gold than my wife will EVER have, and they are getting steak, lobster etc etc. then these slime balls hop into a nicer car than either my wife or I drive.

At that point even having my pride isnt much solace.

neilage66 09-22-2011 03:19 PM

^^^ Hey, they saved $8 on the Diet Dew. :p

To the OP: I can relate to the way you feel. PM me with the go signal when it's time to take up arms.

deathkricket 09-22-2011 03:23 PM

welcome to America.

freefall 09-22-2011 03:26 PM

Where even our poor are fat.

rjd3282 09-22-2011 03:33 PM

But listen to the politicians at election time they will tell you all about the starving American families. :rolleyes:

hiwall 09-22-2011 03:51 PM

There is a bright side to everything. When the SHTF those of you with dogs can dispatch one of these and feed your dogs for a week or more. Or if they turn in to zombies think how slow they will move. You could out run them with two broken legs. Tie two of them together throw a door across them and you have an instant pontoon boat. Keep a few in your party to use for a bunker if you come under attack. The list is endless. I'm happy to have them around.