Randy Roo on the loose in NT

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Randy Roo on the loose in NT

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-17-2010, 05:09 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts

Default Randy Roo on the loose in NT

If they're not trying to kill you, they're trying to uh, 'get friendly'

Horny roo stalks NT women

JASMIN AFIANOS

May 14th, 2010

A BRAWNY kangaroo that has been seeking love of late has focussed his lust on the women of a Territory town.

The well-endowed macropod has been hanging around the Honeymoon Ranges in http://maps.google.com.au/maps?hl=en&tab=wl&q=tennant%20creek recently, making every effort to woo a woman.

One resident who walks along the bike track to the Mary Ann Dam regularly said she realised she was being followed early one morning.

"I turned around and saw this big kangaroo behind me, so I hastened my steps," she said.

"It seemed a bit odd, but I continued walking and didn't think much about it.

"Then on the return walk he was there waiting for me," she said.

"With his male pride on full alert, he started circling me.

"There was no doubt about what he wanted, the randy old thing.

"It was a huge kangaroo and quite intimidating.

"I yelled at him to go away, waved my hands about and let him know I wasn't interested, but he was persistent - I'll give him that."

The woman said the roo bounded off when other walkers approached.

The jolly jumper made another appearance at a recent night-time speedway meeting.

Mother-of-three, Tanya Wilson, who was behind the pits, noticed he had come to check out the action.

"I thought it was strange that a kangaroo would come to such a noisy place, but I grew up around kangaroos so I went up to say hello," she said. "There I was having a nice chat to him when I heard others calling out to me, warning me to step away.

"I didn't take any notice of them because I didn't think I had anything to worry about. I thought he was just a cute, friendly kangaroo."

Tanya was oblivious to the amorous nature of the interlude, but the kangaroo's intentions were clearly evident to other speedway fans.

"Yeah, apparently he was quite aroused," she said.

"I'm actually glad I didn't notice."

There were reports a male speedway fan confronted the kangaroo but came off second best when the beast punched him in the face.

Horny roo stalks NT women | Northern Territory News | Darwin, Northern Territory, Australia | ntnews.com.au

Its not just the roos either:

Woman fends off horny emu | Northern Territory News | Darwin, Northern Territory, Australia | ntnews.com.au

lol

Illigitimi Non Carborundum - Don't let the bastards grind you down

Quote:
Originally Posted by skullcrusher View Post
Yes, at WalMart, you can pick up a gun, ammo, ski mask and your antidepressants all in one trip. Darn convenient if you ask me...:D

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here