Random Thoughts Thread - Page 977
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

Random Thoughts Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2012, 06:55 AM   #9761
The Stanley Cup winners......the Blackhawks
FTF_ADMIN.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 8894 Times on 5320 Posts
Likes Given: 11890

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shihan View Post
I get my boxer shorts at K-Mart in Cincinnati.
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincent View Post
400 Oak St. Cincinnatti Ohio
Good one. One of my favorite movies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad View Post
Is it just me or am I the only one who has never clicked on Shihan's "Click if you want Awesome" link?
I click on it every time I see a Shihan post.

Old 04-10-2012, 08:00 AM   #9762
Lifetime Supporting Member
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 9088 Times on 5276 Posts
Likes Given: 11970

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordan89 View Post
I've tried but no luck. I paid $160 for it ,used it once at my last job. Now it sits in my work room with a bunch if other tools I have no use for any more. Might try ebay next
Ebay sucks. You really have to know how to use it or you will get screwed.

Old 04-10-2012, 09:46 AM   #9763

Liked 35 Times on 29 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordan89
Does anyone here have use for a mitutoyo metric indicator? I have one and its just in my way lol
Go to europe and pawn it. I hear the euro is worth more. Thats where that metric crap shoulda stayed anyhow.

Old 04-10-2012, 10:40 AM   #9764

Liked 1322 Times on 749 Posts
Likes Given: 575

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad View Post
Is it just me or am I the only one who has never clicked on Shihan's "Click if you want Awesome" link?
After getting "Rick Rolled" I don't intend to click on anymore links from Shihan.

Old 04-10-2012, 01:15 PM   #9765
FTF_ADMIN.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatoragn View Post
After getting "Rick Rolled" I don't intend to click on anymore links from Shihan.
I thought it was pretty funny.

Old 04-10-2012, 02:16 PM   #9766

Liked 1340 Times on 963 Posts
Likes Given: 663

So some neighbors of mine I went to school with are having some issues . One of the girls and her hubby have just split , they have a baby and some older kids but the hubby has them on the weekends and like to hang at our other friends house who like to party it up a bit . I went over the other night to look at some harley wheels and the dad who just split was giving his daughter some sips of beer , well thats a big damn no no in my book but I bit my tounge . At the time i did not know they were seperated . After talking to the wife on FB this week I scolded her a bit about it then she told me they were not together anymore . She then hit the roof about her ex hubby giving her beer . I told her it was in a coozie and the can was blue , but im sure it wasnt pepsi at 11 at night . So it seems I gotta do some undercover work this weekend when I got back for the wheels .
WTF would you give your kid/ baby beer ? Are you an idiot ? And why would you take your kids to a environment like that ,that late at night ?
Some folks just should not breed

And I will be officially an old fart later today when I got pick up my 1st pontoon boat , time to retire the center console and the citation

“Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.
“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”

Last edited by MobileMarine; 04-10-2012 at 02:34 PM.

Old 04-10-2012, 02:32 PM   #9767
FTF_ADMIN.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileMarine View Post
So some neighbors of mine I went to school with are having some issues . One of the girls and her hubby have just split , they have a baby and some older kids but the hubby has them on the weekends and like to hang at our other friends house who like to party it up a bit . I went over the other night to look at some harley wheels and the dad who just split was giving his daughter some sips of beer , well thats a big damn no no in my book but I bit my tounge . At the time i did not know they were seperated . After talking to the wife on FB this week I scolded her a bit about it then she told me they were not together anymore . She then hit the roof about her ex hubby giving her beer . I told her it was in a coozie and the can was blue , but im sure it wasnt pepsi at 11 at night . So it seems I gotta do some undercover work this weekend when I got back for the wheels .
WTF would you give your kid/ baby beer ? Are you an idiot ? And why would you take your kids to a environment like that ,that late at night ?
Some folks just should not breed

And even it if were Pepsi, that child should be in bed at 2300.

Old 04-10-2012, 02:35 PM   #9768

Liked 1340 Times on 963 Posts
Likes Given: 663

Yea mine go down at 7&8 , son goes to bed at 7 , he gets pissy alot faster than she does , i think she finds some crack around evening time , she gets wide open for some reason

“Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.
“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”

Old 04-10-2012, 03:48 PM   #9769

Liked 949 Times on 605 Posts
Likes Given: 1069

"bedtime" never worked out when I was a kid... Not because It was hard to get me to go to sleep, but I would be awake at around 3 AM, get bored and start playing video games or watching movies... I think it was a dogfight scene in the movie Iron Eagle at around 4 AM that my parents decided it was better to let me go to bed when I was tired..

Old 04-10-2012, 04:24 PM   #9770

Liked 69 Times on 49 Posts
Likes Given: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh1158

Go to europe and pawn it. I hear the euro is worth more. Thats where that metric crap shoulda stayed anyhow.
Lol you would be surprised how much metric is used in manufacturing here in the US. And I can't blame them it is much more simple.