Random Thoughts Thread - Page 972
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Random Thoughts Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2012, 10:50 PM   #9711
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1885 Times on 1342 Posts
Likes Given: 2128

Default Potato heads......

Why is it that the higher you get as an elected official the bigger your head gets, then you forget the voters, and want to make up your own rules of the game and silence those that speak thier minds......

For ever Vigilant..... One Shot One Kill.........

Old 04-08-2012, 01:09 AM   #9712

Liked 7 Times on 7 Posts

As my sister and her boyfriend are out looking for her dog I find it in the house so I take a picture and send a picture message to my sister

Old 04-08-2012, 01:13 AM   #9713

Liked 205 Times on 130 Posts
Likes Given: 434

Quote:
Originally Posted by willshoum View Post
Why is it that the higher you get as an elected official the bigger your head gets, then you forget the voters, and want to make up your own rules of the game and silence those that speak thier minds......
They don't have to get high at all, sounds exactly like my town board

Old 04-08-2012, 02:33 AM   #9714
RIP my good and faithful dog.
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 7105 Times on 4276 Posts
Likes Given: 8623

Quote:
Originally Posted by akm47nagiont View Post
As my sister and her boyfriend are out looking for her dog I find it in the house so I take a picture and send a picture message to my sister
How could they not know their dog was in the house?

My dogs are usually no more than 2 feet behind me at any given moment.

Old 04-08-2012, 03:18 AM   #9715

Liked 1083 Times on 785 Posts
Likes Given: 558

Quote:

Its tough when you have a dog that hangs out with you all the time then when his times comes you expect to see him right beside you . You dont pay much mind till their gone . Sorry buzz killer

My male lab has a big wart or cyst right on the end of his nose that looks like a giant bead sight , so I call it his sight lol . Ill post of pic of it tomar , gonna get it removed this week

I swear I want to ass punch these flipping idiots who dont dim their lights at night time . HEY dumb ass ! you see me coming a mile away ! DIM YOUR EFFING LIGHTS ! Think Im going to get a spot light on my A-pillar and letem hold it from now on . What a bunch of morons driving these days

Danger is real , Fear is a option

“Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.

Old 04-08-2012, 03:26 AM   #9716
RIP my good and faithful dog.
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 7105 Times on 4276 Posts
Likes Given: 8623

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileMarine View Post

Its tough when you have a dog that hangs out with you all the time then when his times comes you expect to see him right beside you . You dont pay much mind till their gone . Sorry buzz killer

Been there, done that many times. Still doesn't negate all the good times I have with my dogs before their time comes. I know what the future holds.

To be honest with you, though, I've buried my Mother. That was the hardest thing I ever had to do. After that, I've found I can deal with most anything.

Last edited by winds-of-change; 04-08-2012 at 04:37 AM.

Old 04-08-2012, 04:33 AM   #9717

Liked 736 Times on 488 Posts
Likes Given: 790

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileMarine View Post
I swear I want to ass punch these flipping idiots who dont dim their lights at night time . HEY dumb ass ! you see me coming a mile away ! DIM YOUR EFFING LIGHTS ! Think Im going to get a spot light on my A-pillar and letem hold it from now on . What a bunch of morons driving these days
You know what I hate.. When you flash that guy with his "brights" on, just to find out those were their low beams.. I swear the high beams on my old cars arnt as bright as newer cars lows.... Some of those cars about burn the retinas outta your skull!!

Old 04-08-2012, 06:03 AM   #9718
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 8276 Times on 4782 Posts
Likes Given: 10703

Years ago a buddy of mine was looking at an oxygen cylinder and wondered if a bowling ball would fit inside. One thing led to another and he found a cylinder that would indeed fit a bowling ball. So we spent a weekend stealing bowling balls from the local alleys (statute of limitations has long expired) and took said cannon and a keg or powder out to the desert with the dirt bikes and trucks along with a rental car (rented on the company dime). Spent the weekend shooting bowling balls every which way we could and come Sunday afternoon we had one left, a shot glass of powder and the rental car. Put the three together, which we did. We wedged the cannon in between the seats pointed straight up in the center of the roof and lit it off.

The bowling ball did not penetrate the roof, but it blew out all of the windows and stretched the roof out to a near perfect cone-head. Had to drive the car back and drop it off in the night drop anonymously. Since that day my buddy who came up with the idea in the first place was blacklisted on all rental car agencies for life.

Just have to wonder what the rental guys thought.

Old 04-08-2012, 07:31 AM   #9719

Liked 7 Times on 7 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change

How could they not know their dog was in the house?

the dog was abused when it was a puppy so a lot of the time it doesn't follow you around just sits in the corner or under the bed or something plus he's getting old so you know he doesn't respond when we call him we could not find him in the house either so the next logical step is to go look outside we think he buried himself under the clothes in the laundry room

Old 04-08-2012, 11:18 AM   #9720
10-32
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2917 Times on 1718 Posts

Hide the eggs! Jesus is coming! Lmfao

I don't need No stinking signature.