Random Thoughts Thread - Page 957
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Random Thoughts Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2012, 02:00 AM   #9561
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 34 Times on 28 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by akm47nagiont
We adopted a dog from my grandparents because my uncle would torture the poor thing when he came hear a couple years ago he had no personality now he has a weird sort of personality but funny dog I like him but at the same time I hate him because he pees on everything in my room but there's no way in hell I'm gonna hit a dog!
You dont gota hit them to stop that. Have you tried rubbing his noise in it?

Old 04-01-2012, 02:18 AM   #9562

Liked 7 Times on 7 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh1158

You dont gota hit them to stop that. Have you tried rubbing his noise in it?
I've tried it once didn't work it seems like animal cruelty so I never did it again I just watching like a hawk and yell at him if I catch him trying to pee I have to make the extra effort to make sure my door is closed when I leave my room I have to make the effort to make sure there's no plastic or tissues anywhere he can get to he will pee on that and it sucks when you blow your nose and get a face full of dog piss

Old 04-01-2012, 02:26 AM   #9563

Liked 1226 Times on 877 Posts
Likes Given: 622

Winds ..... Guess what I came home to today .... Little gold studs in my daughters ears . No warning whatsoever .
Got everything calmed down now , i was more pissed that she went w/o telling me , knowing that i would not agree . Guess she pulled the better to ask forgiveness than permission .
All I have to say is payback is in research and development stage right now .
I told her she could keep them but she will not wear them around my grandparents .

Im thinking of test driving a new zo6 corvette home and tell her I bought it w/o talking to her about it . She brought up the new 37mm launcher I got a few weeks ago that I TRADED even for . It is sitting out in the yard somewhere , I told her Id sell it just to prove a point .

Boy women can piss you off sometimes ! But madsion does look cute with them and she has not messed with them and seems to love them . She has been walking around with her little pocket book with her pink sunglasses all afternoon . Their 2nd Birthday is next thursday so we are taking them to ol Chuky cheese after lunch to avoid the crowd . it will be their first time at a place like that . i I found out that not only do the dogs like the laser light but the kids chase it too lol

Danger is real , Fear is a option

“Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.
“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”

Old 04-01-2012, 02:27 AM   #9564

Liked 2391 Times on 1488 Posts
Likes Given: 51

Uk is going to the NCAA finals. Lexington swat is out along with state police and all available LEOs. All FP is out, cars, couches, and mattress are on fire. It's crazy here.

Oh dern....

Revelation 19:11

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

Old 04-01-2012, 02:30 AM   #9565

Liked 1414 Times on 844 Posts
Likes Given: 146

Quote:
Originally Posted by kytowboater
Uk is going to the NCAA finals. Lexington swat is out along with state police and all available LEOs. All FP is out, cars, couches, and mattress are on fire. It's crazy here.
Your kidding me? Riots because they are in the finals? What is fp?

NEVER FORGET

Old 04-01-2012, 02:45 AM   #9566

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

This country is slowly being Islamized by the Liberal Govt. Obama and all his cronies have got to go.
In 2007 Obama marched side by side with the New Black Panthers. Why do you think Holder didn't investigate and dropped all charges?
Black Liberation Theology hard at work.
This country is on a fast paced train to assbackward's ville

Old 04-01-2012, 02:48 AM   #9567

downloadfile-134.jpg

NEVER FORGET

Old 04-01-2012, 02:55 AM   #9568

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

image-1161734423.jpg

Holy BALLS!!!!!!!

Old 04-01-2012, 03:27 AM   #9569

Liked 2391 Times on 1488 Posts
Likes Given: 51

Sorry meant fire department. It's insane downtown and campus are shut down with crowds. People are burning everything they can. Trashing cars etc. insane

Oh dern....

Revelation 19:11

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

Old 04-01-2012, 03:29 AM   #9570

Quote:
Originally Posted by kytowboater
Sorry meant fire department. It's insane downtown and campus are shut down with crowds. People are burning everything they can. Trashing cars etc. insane
That is sad

NEVER FORGET