Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Random Thoughts Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-28-2012, 02:07 PM   #9491
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1957 Times on 1030 Posts
Likes Given: 4286

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boyerracing343 View Post
Is it Friday yet? I am ready to hit the range.
If you believe it enough, it's Friday everyday!!

Proud Supporter of USA Shooting

Old 03-28-2012, 02:39 PM   #9492
Ain't she sweet?
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 6963 Times on 4189 Posts
Likes Given: 8385

http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2012/01/03/dennis_rodman_s_plan_to_start_a_topless_women_s_ba sketball_league_sounds_painful_.html

Old 03-28-2012, 02:44 PM   #9493

The Worm is a scumbag of the highest order...Here's why he's trying to start this thing..

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/7744475/lawyer-broke-ill-dennis-rodman-pay-support

.He needs the money, not like he's going to pay what he's supposed to, he needs new freak outfits and more piercings...

Old 03-28-2012, 02:52 PM   #9494
Ain't she sweet?
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 6963 Times on 4189 Posts
Likes Given: 8385

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincent View Post
The Worm is a scumbag of the highest order...Here's why he's trying to start this thing..

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/7744475/lawyer-broke-ill-dennis-rodman-pay-support

.He needs the money, not like he's going to pay what he's supposed to, he needs new freak outfits and more piercings...
Yes, I agree. He blew all his money and now is waaaay behind in child support. Yeah, he's definitely weird. I almost had a heart attack when the Bulls brought him to Chicago but he sure can play basketball.

Old 03-28-2012, 02:52 PM   #9495

Liked 1039 Times on 753 Posts
Likes Given: 538

No , I tore into it yesterday , push rods , valves , plugs , fuel all checked out , leak down test was outstanding on it ! I pulled the ignition module cover and found a very nice surprise .... A twin tech programmable module with the rev limit and timing curve dials on it .... HELL TO THE YEA ! Any way , while running it here in the shop and looking at the status light on the mod , I could see the light cutting out when the engine cut out so I knew then it was electrical . Reached over and grabbed the key and it cleared up , let the key go and it cuts out . So yea , i will be putting a new ignition switch on it today and turn that dang rev limiter up to about 62/ 6300 rpm , play with the timing curve some . It actually runs great with open pipes , I feel like it could have some more top end but its only a 4 speed .
i would love to find a leather holster for the tank or forks for a a shotty , that would be bad ass .
But Its time to do the 1200 kit , Its starting to leak more oil than gulf spill out of the jugs and valve covers , but gotta wait for that rocking chair money to get here from the I of RS . Spose to be getting back a bit over 10k this year and im nervous as hell about it but its the first time we filed together , with the kids . I wonder if the OL will get pissed if I come home with that auto ord thompson here in town ?

Danger is real , Fear is a option

Omnem dimittite spem, o vos intrantes
You live more in 5 minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in their lifetime.

Old 03-28-2012, 02:56 PM   #9496

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change View Post
Yes, I agree. He blew all his money and now is waaaay behind in child support. Yeah, he's definitely weird. I almost had a heart attack when the Bulls brought him to Chicago but he sure can play basketball.
You're right, he was a force on the floor. I'll NEVER understand how pro athletes can go broke. I guess a big paycheck doesn't make up for giant amounts of stupid...

Sorry to drift off your original topic, my loathing of Rodman runs deep but I do see where you were going with it and yes, I'd pay to see that!!!

Old 03-28-2012, 05:42 PM   #9497

Liked 62 Times on 51 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincent

You're right, he was a force on the floor. I'll NEVER understand how pro athletes can go broke. I guess a big paycheck doesn't make up for giant amounts of stupid...

Sorry to drift off your original topic, my loathing of Rodman runs deep but I do see where you were going with it and yes, I'd pay to see that!!!
One of my very good friends was his roommate in college. He was a bubble off plumb even then, IIRC....

Old 03-28-2012, 05:55 PM   #9498

A bubble off plumb! That's funny!! Few sandwiches short of a picnic...not the brightest bulb on the scoreboard...sharpest tool in the shed, engine's running but nobody's behind the wheel...I could go on and on...

Old 03-28-2012, 06:11 PM   #9499

Liked 208 Times on 148 Posts
Likes Given: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincent
but... He just got a whole BUNCH of new piercings... 2 years ago? faceful of bird shot....

------------Space Not for Hire.-----------

Old 03-28-2012, 07:17 PM   #9500

Liked 1039 Times on 753 Posts
Likes Given: 538

So Im at tractor supply , leaving , got my helmet on and trying to shove 50ft of garden hose in a saddle bag and this guy walks up and ask if thats my bike ?......... No dumb ass it belongs to Bill Clinton . Wish I had a sign to give him

Danger is real , Fear is a option

Omnem dimittite spem, o vos intrantes
You live more in 5 minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in their lifetime.