Random Thoughts Thread - Page 924
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

Random Thoughts Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2012, 02:56 AM   #9231
The Stanley Cup winners......the Blackhawks
FTF_ADMIN.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 8920 Times on 5336 Posts
Likes Given: 11925

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ledbetter84 View Post
So they took off Looney tunes from the tv, it was too violent. Yet they can put on the japanamation? I miss the Saturday mornings watching bugs bunny and Elmer fudd being violent. My kids can't even stand the crap cartoons on. Is it so much to ask to see an anvil hit a coyote meant for a roadrunner? Rant off... Needed a funny rant. Too much anger on the forum this weekend.
If you get cable you can still see these cartoons. Sometimes I watch them with my granddaughter. I laugh....she doesn't.

Old 03-19-2012, 03:01 AM   #9232

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ledbetter84
So they took off Looney tunes from the tv, it was too violent. Yet they can put on the japanamation? I miss the Saturday mornings watching bugs bunny and Elmer fudd being violent. My kids can't even stand the crap cartoons on. Is it so much to ask to see an anvil hit a coyote meant for a roadrunner? Rant off... Needed a funny rant. Too much anger on the forum this weekend.
Weren't they the best? Hell I wish I could order rockets and rollerskates and anvils and what all else. And he always had some new idea. The coyote truly was a super genius. And what about foghorn leghorn? That guy still kills me. "I say boy, I say boy what you want is a pheasant!" Did you guys see that gieco commercial with him and the chicken hawk? "It was the best of times, I say I say, it was the worst of times..." Still LMAO over that one!

Old 03-19-2012, 03:04 AM   #9233

Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by theropinfool

Weren't they the best? Hell I wish I could order rockets and rollerskates and anvils and what all else. And he always had some new idea. The coyote truly was a super genius. And what about foghorn leghorn? That guy still kills me. "I say boy, I say boy what you want is a pheasant!" Did you guys see that gieco commercial with him and the chicken hawk? "It was the best of times, I say I say, it was the worst of times..." Still LMAO over that one!
Ya your foghorn and ledbetters the guy sittin there lookin dumb...im the hawk that clubs your big butt silly jk man....although ledbetter's natural state is lookin dumb

God didnt make all men equal colonel Sam Colt did

Old 03-19-2012, 03:23 AM   #9234

Liked 1414 Times on 844 Posts
Likes Given: 146

I like Ralph and Sam. The wolf and sheepdog. Punch in and kill each other all shift. Punch out. Night ralph, nite sam.

Old 03-19-2012, 03:25 AM   #9235

Quote:
Originally Posted by downsouth
I like Ralph and Sam. The wolf and sheepdog. Punch in and kill each other all shift. Punch out. Night ralph, nite sam.
Kinda reminds me of ropin amd ledbetter......ropin is the dog and leds the wolf

Old 03-19-2012, 03:31 AM   #9236

Quote:

Kinda like me an rope. Just to hear us talk to each other you'd think we hate each other. But we been friends a long time. Too long I think
Ya and now im thrown into the mix and led gets ganged up on mercilessly

Old 03-19-2012, 03:37 AM   #9237

Quote:

I was hoping to get some help defeating mongo
I cut him down to....just you more although the big fellar doesnt seem to be that bright. He is smarter than the rock hes made from.....jist not much smarter

Old 03-19-2012, 04:08 AM   #9238
The Stanley Cup winners......the Blackhawks
FTF_ADMIN.png

Liked 8920 Times on 5336 Posts
Likes Given: 11925

Quote:
Originally Posted by theropinfool View Post
I always liked when he said "It's just a joke, son, just a joke".

Quote:
Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
That was pretty funny.

Old 03-19-2012, 05:38 AM   #9239
Lifetime Supporting Member
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 9088 Times on 5276 Posts
Likes Given: 11970

I have a pretty good Foghorn Leghorn voice and for years I would (mis)quote old Foghorn Leghorn

What the Hell boy!?!?!? Don't Y'All wanta be a Mechanic? What the Hell good is a mechanic who can't do mechanicin'?"

At some point I lost my audience.

Old 03-19-2012, 09:21 PM   #9240

Liked 1342 Times on 965 Posts
Likes Given: 664

Wow ..... Um yea I was attacked this morning on facebook by a random crazy lady claiming that I wanted to assassinate obummer with a 338 lapua . I mean wow .... Just out of the blue , on my company page no-less . Wasted my morning calling page owners to get her taken care of . Some one must be off the meds .
Why does the most random shet happen to me ?

“Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.
“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”