Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Random Thoughts Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-15-2012, 04:43 PM   #9151
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 853 Times on 619 Posts
Likes Given: 480

Why do I always run out of welding wire right in the middle of something i got my mind set on doing ????? This poor bobcat bucket looks like frankenstein got into a fight with a thorn bush with all of the welds and patches

Captain, my religious belief teaches me to feel as safe in battle as in bed. God has fixed the time for my death. I do not concern myself about that, but to be always ready, no matter when it may overtake me. Captain, that is the way all men should live
Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees.
Blessed is the man who's quiver is full
You live more in 5 minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in their lifetime.

Old 03-15-2012, 04:46 PM   #9152

Liked 200 Times on 125 Posts
Likes Given: 434

Ya screw those financing ripoffs, I just saw a ad on tv for some Western Indian tribe loan deal like a payday advance and the fine print at the bottom of the screen said a load of $5000 is typically over 160% interest with payments of $486 a month

Old 03-15-2012, 05:34 PM   #9153

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello

Clean your longguns or pistols, both would be overkill. Not just a barrel swab, do a field strip and at least wipe everything down.
I already did that then I decided to go to the shooting range but I didn't go shooting I bought a book called the ultimate guide to u s army combat skills techniques and tactics I guess I'll need somebody to practice my hand to hand combat with any volunteers

Old 03-15-2012, 05:43 PM   #9154

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by akm47nagiont
The sherman tank from world war 2 just looks like a great way to make sure that you can get on with your favorite photos and experiences with others

I'm on my tablet in this is what happens when I type in t h e
I accidentally posted this is the wrong thread I think not sure but I think I found the right 1

Old 03-15-2012, 07:30 PM   #9155

Captain, my religious belief teaches me to feel as safe in battle as in bed. God has fixed the time for my death. I do not concern myself about that, but to be always ready, no matter when it may overtake me. Captain, that is the way all men should live
You live more in 5 minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in their lifetime.

Old 03-15-2012, 08:31 PM   #9156
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 6117 Times on 3706 Posts
Likes Given: 6927

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileMarine View Post
Oh, mygod!!! ROFL

Old 03-15-2012, 08:43 PM   #9157
Deader Bears=Better Bears
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5638 Times on 3316 Posts
Likes Given: 4741

Let your own conscience be your guide. When i sign a contract, i complete it, one way or another and even if it sucks or seems unfair, so long as i signed it under no false impressions. I have had some lousy credit card rates before, but i still paid them what i owed. I did combine some into a small loan once & kept those payments up.

A shooting buddy just had to buy a new truck while having some major medical debt. He got SMACKED on the APR & fees, IMO, and i gave him my opinion. He is going to make six months' payments and try to refi with the bank he has a checking and savings account with. He doesn't have any credit history on a loan as large as his truck loan; i think doing six months without being late will help him convince his banker to do the refi. He should've gone with a less expensive vehicle, but he will learn and really likes the truck.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.
GANDER MOUNTAIN OF HATTIESBURG, MS IS OVERPRICED, HAS LOUSY CUSTOMER SERVICE, & SELLS BEAT UP PISTOLS TO LITTLE OLD LADIES AS "NEW". :p

Old 03-15-2012, 08:43 PM   #9158
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Oh, for God's sake. Watch where your stepping!!!! It was so cute.

http://now.msn.com/now/0315-rare-bunny-crushed.aspx

Old 03-15-2012, 09:04 PM   #9159

I will never .......... ever buy a new vehicle . ever .... Now a wrecker or somthing else that pays for its self ? yea . But I have the metality that if it wont at least pay for itself then piss on it . I could care less what people think of what im driving . Id rather buy an old tahoe and put a trans or motor in it and be done , or buy a wrecked car or truck and fix it , at least you know what you got

Old 03-15-2012, 09:07 PM   #9160
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileMarine View Post
I will never .......... ever buy a new vehicle . ever .... Now a wrecker or somthing else that pays for its self ? yea . But I have the metality that if it wont at least pay for itself then piss on it . I could care less what people think of what im driving . Id rather buy an old tahoe and put a trans or motor in it and be done , or buy a wrecked car or truck and fix it , at least you know what you got
I don't mind driving an older car. I have a 2001 Honda Accord. But I will NOT drive a car that looks all beat up and rusted.