Random Thoughts Thread - Page 886
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

Random Thoughts Thread


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-27-2012, 01:22 PM   #8851
Moderator
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
c3shooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Third bunker on the right,Central Virginia
Posts: 18,183
Liked 10779 Times on 4664 Posts
Likes Given: 1760

Default

Cinder, if you don't want to make fun of him, I will.......p






Hey- SOMEBODY'S got to !!!
__________________
What we have here is... failure- to communicate.
c3shooter is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 01:27 PM   #8852
Moderator
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
c3shooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Third bunker on the right,Central Virginia
Posts: 18,183
Liked 10779 Times on 4664 Posts
Likes Given: 1760

Default

One evening the Anarchist-in-Training was helping put dishes away- walking around kitchen with a blue plastic bowl upside down on her head, saying "Look, I'm a lamp!",

Always a good idea to see who has a camera at hand when doing things like that. I now have blackmail material good for a few years. If she is dragging getting chores done, all I have to say is "Facebook. Wall. Lamp."
__________________
What we have here is... failure- to communicate.
c3shooter is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 01:31 PM   #8853
The Stanley Cup winners......the Blackhawks
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
winds-of-change's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Northern Illinois
Posts: 25,354
Liked 8799 Times on 5254 Posts
Likes Given: 11666

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by c3shooter View Post
One evening the Anarchist-in-Training was helping put dishes away- walking around kitchen with a blue plastic bowl upside down on her head, saying "Look, I'm a lamp!"
Okay, C3, I have to ask. When is "Anarchist-in-training" going to be done with her training and become a full fledged "Anarchist". Personally, I think she's been in training long enough.
__________________
Honor Student: School of Hard Knocks
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
Quando Omni Flunkus Moritatus
winds-of-change is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 03:28 PM   #8854
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
MobileMarine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: youngsville,nc
Posts: 3,913
Liked 1330 Times on 955 Posts
Likes Given: 660

Default

I have had a few two stroke outboards run backwards . Took me a minute to figure out why when I advanced the timing it got slower and why forward gear was reverse . LMAO
__________________
Danger is real , Fear is a option

“Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.
“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
MobileMarine is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 09:36 PM   #8855
bkt
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Rochester, NY
Posts: 6,973
Liked 1305 Times on 664 Posts
Likes Given: 151

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change View Post
BKT for president............C3Shooter as his running mate.

Waddya all say?
1. Thank you for the compliment.

2. I'm unelectable.

3. Why would I sully my otherwise tolerably-good name by running for office? I suspect C3 feels similarly.
bkt is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 12:01 AM   #8856
Moderator
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
c3shooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Third bunker on the right,Central Virginia
Posts: 18,183
Liked 10779 Times on 4664 Posts
Likes Given: 1760

Default

1. Anarchist-in-training completes trainee status when she is old enuff to buy her OWN ammo.

2. We already had one family member run for President (and get elected). We don't talk about him.

3. Virginia IS the "Mother of Presidents". Problem is, too many politicians are also mothers.


BKT- just for grins- want to assemble a campaign platform? My first plank- since the 2nd amendment refers to a well regulated militia, and bearing arms, when one becomes an adult US Citizen, the Civilian Marksmanship program shall provide them with a rifle, basic load of ammo, and instruction. How about it? Do a separate thread? We can run as candidates for the Surprise party, Birthday party, or Bachelor's party.
__________________
What we have here is... failure- to communicate.
c3shooter is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 12:07 AM   #8857
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Charyoutree's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Goldsboro,NC
Posts: 84
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by c3shooter
1. Anarchist-in-training completes trainee status when she is old enuff to buy her OWN ammo.

2. We already had one family member run for President (and get elected). We don't talk about him.

3. Virginia IS the "Mother of Presidents". Problem is, too many politicians are also mothers.

BKT- just for grins- want to assemble a campaign platform? My first plank- since the 2nd amendment refers to a well regulated militia, and bearing arms, when one becomes an adult US Citizen, the Civilian Marksmanship program shall provide them with a rifle, basic load of ammo, and instruction. How about it? Do a separate thread? We can run as candidates for the Surprise party, Birthday party, or Bachelor's party.
Hell yeah! I'd vote for that in a fraction of a heartbeat.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? (Who watches the watchers?) --"Satires", Juvenal (Roman poet)
Charyoutree is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 12:22 AM   #8858
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
vincent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: MLF
Posts: 4,122
Liked 1961 Times on 1033 Posts
Likes Given: 4288

Default

I'm now a member of the Bachelor Party....
hanks.jpg  
__________________
EFFIN' TOF...
vincent is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 01:15 AM   #8859
I'm a mechanic, I fix problems you didn't know you had, in ways you do not understand
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Cinderocka1989's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Laradise
Posts: 7,322
Liked 4471 Times on 2485 Posts
Likes Given: 194

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by c3shooter View Post
Cinder, if you don't want to make fun of him, I will.......p






Hey- SOMEBODY'S got to !!!
I never said I didn't WANT to make fun of him, I just said I WASN'T making fun of him...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileMarine View Post
I have had a few two stroke outboards run backwards . Took me a minute to figure out why when I advanced the timing it got slower and why forward gear was reverse . LMAO
That I have never seen. I <3 my 2 stroke

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincent View Post
I'm now a member of the Bachelor Party....
I'll be... Nevermind, I'm just going to walk away from that...
__________________
3 gallons of crazy in a 2 gallon bucket

Know your limits; exceed them often

That which does not kill me had better run pretty damn fast.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but hollow points expand on impact.
Cinderocka1989 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 06:17 AM   #8860
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
pagj17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Prescott Valley,Arizona
Posts: 2,433
Liked 210 Times on 150 Posts
Likes Given: 10

Default

C3- I'm going to guess it was Woodrow Wilson, since you choose to not talk of him
__________________
------------Space Not for Hire.-----------
pagj17 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Post random photos you have taken cpttango30 The Club House 72 06-01-2014 05:33 PM
What are your thoughts on the .357 SIG? Samhain The Club House 17 09-08-2009 10:33 PM
your thoughts dirtysouth The Club House 11 08-03-2008 04:47 PM



Newest Threads