Random Thoughts Thread - Page 845
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

Random Thoughts Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-20-2012, 08:05 PM   #8441
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 9218 Times on 5061 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello
{wonders if the "artist" ever modified his diet to get different colors and consistencies and such}
I only saw shades of brown in the work I got to admire...

Old 01-20-2012, 08:06 PM   #8442
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5742 Times on 3366 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chandler51 View Post
Your mind works on a different level, my friend!
Tell me you weren't thinking "what would peanuts look like plastered on a bathroom wall by greenish human poo?". I mean, c'mon; the situation begs the question.

One of those Sonic breakfast burrito's and he could be doing a green field in a couple hours, or he could do the tree trunk & come back later on for the leaves.

Old 01-20-2012, 08:10 PM   #8443

Liked 9218 Times on 5061 Posts
Likes Given: 74

After my son's birthday cake this last November, our toilet was stained blue.

Old 01-20-2012, 08:11 PM   #8444

Liked 62 Times on 51 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello

Tell me you weren't thinking "what would peanuts look like plastered on a bathroom wall by greenish human poo?". I mean, c'mon; the situation begs the question.

One of those Sonic breakfast burrito's and he could be doing a green field in a couple hours, or he could do the tree trunk & come back later on for the leaves.
Or maybe take a few friends to breakfast, then later everyone "contributes" to make it a quicker session in front of the "canvas".

Old 01-20-2012, 08:12 PM   #8445

Liked 62 Times on 51 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286
After my son's birthday cake this last November, our toilet was stained blue.
Now that's bizarre!!

Old 01-20-2012, 09:42 PM   #8446

Liked 1435 Times on 1026 Posts
Likes Given: 700

“Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.
“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”

Old 01-20-2012, 09:56 PM   #8447

Liked 4 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 15

I need to get to the range

Old 01-20-2012, 10:39 PM   #8448

Liked 4 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 15

Dang I wish she would hurry up and get here !

Old 01-21-2012, 01:31 AM   #8449
Lifetime Supporting Member
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 9095 Times on 5278 Posts
Likes Given: 11970

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileMarine View Post
Sooooooooo . Just had a serious situation arise this week , not quite sure how to handle it. Its a bit on the private family type deal but its the internet and i will never see any of you in person so why not . To make a long story short I let my mother and brother inlaw put a unowide on my land due to a nasty ongoing divorce . Brother inlaw is 27 , has a learning disabilty , lazy ass momas boys with no job . Mom inlaw is self centered beyond all means and is also lazy as hell .
Both are very nice and I get along ok with them . The problem lies with the bro-inlaw
My aunt comes over mon-wed to watch my 21 month old twins boy/girl , she older , not the least attractive ect ect , also in a divorce . Now my B.I.L comes over for about 30 min during lunch everyday so aunt can run home and let the dogs out then she comes back . Well the other day when he came up he acted..... inappropriate to her , nothing extream , no advances just some strange hugging and back rubbing . BUT he has done this before in the past but no one believed he did it due to the sources being un-trustworthy so we all played it off but now ... we believe them . My aunt no longer wants to come over . As soon as i learned of this I banned him from ever being alone with the kids again , ever . The wife and the motherinlaw wants me to talk to him , in which I replied that thats not going to go good and there will be more asswhippin than talking , and i dont think its my place YET to do the talking.
I dont think he has ever messed with the kids and dont thiink he would but we also were wrong about him on this .
Should I just whip his ass ?
Talk to him ?
Let the wife and mom do it ?
Obviously talks have not worked for him on this topic before but God help him or anyone who ever messes with my youngins as they will simply just ... die .
I have made it clear that his tv , xbox , phone ect ect be taken away and if not then i will put a hammer through all of it , Basically Im going to let them dish out the punishment and do what they deem best , But if I dont think its enough or right kind then Im going to lay the hammer down '' literally ''. I have a tendacy to deal with problems quickly and harsh , I dont have time for them nor the will power to drag it out , the sooner its settled the better. His dad is not in good mind set , he is under the spell of a skank he is living with if you get my drift .
Just can not catch a break around here , just when everything seems to be back on track and going good stupid $hit like this goes down . Keep in mind that he is mentally handicapped '' mind of young teenager ''.
I'd say you have done what you need to do. Don't let him alone with your kids even for a second. Take some time to cool off. Chances are he will have some inappropriate behavior in the future as well. Be prepared for that. Just make sure it doesn't happen with your kids.

Old 01-21-2012, 04:15 AM   #8450
Lifetime Supporting Member
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 9095 Times on 5278 Posts
Likes Given: 11970

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change View Post
Are you offering to be the 'pin up guy' for August?

Why not buy one. I think your wife might like it.
I am hardly "pin-up" material. Besides that I don't like cameras. Or they don't like me.

Not so sure my wife would. She's a little overwhelmed with having three gun guys in the house and she doesn't care for them herself. On the rare occasions when she has gone to the range with us (only when our son wanted to for his birthday several years ago) she will only fire a few rounds. She's just not into it. Kind of like the Steve Lee video (only with kids and after 20 years of marriage- which can change things as you probably know.)