Random Thoughts Thread - Page 828
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Random Thoughts Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2012, 05:48 PM   #8271
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1084 Times on 786 Posts
Likes Given: 558

If it is going to end I need to find a firearm finance company and stock up on tommies with drums , Maybe a civil war era cannon , and maybe when we get closer to the end I may make a midnight run to vfw post and hook up to one of the big guns our front , That screamin eagle v-rod at the harley place is mine too . Maybe a James bond car so I can finally shoot all of the other cars running around with Kerry Edwards and Obama bumper stickers since running them off the road is not getting the job done anymore . They dont like it too much when they catch you ripping them off in parking lots either , But oh boy if i see just one corner of that sticker coming up its mine ! Some one ripped my buck ofama sticker off mine so . all is fair in love and political bumper stickers

Danger is real , Fear is a option

“Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.

Old 01-02-2012, 09:30 PM   #8272
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 464 Times on 254 Posts

Old 01-02-2012, 09:51 PM   #8273
Retired
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2879 Times on 1663 Posts
Likes Given: 1236

Why is it that the people who wear sweats to Wally World obviously do not exercise?

Amendment II:
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Life Member NRA
Life Member NAHC
Former President of the ECPT (Eifel Combat Pistol Team)

Old 01-02-2012, 09:53 PM   #8274

The Bad ass weapons should make up for the gay thoughts you just had of Ol Timmy

“Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.

Last edited by MobileMarine; 01-02-2012 at 09:57 PM.

Old 01-03-2012, 05:36 AM   #8275
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 8279 Times on 4784 Posts
Likes Given: 10708

Quote:
Originally Posted by danf_fl View Post
Why is it that the people who wear sweats to Wally World obviously do not exercise?
Because they sweat. A lot. Its a suit made for what they do. Duh!

Old 01-03-2012, 05:51 AM   #8276
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 8871 Times on 3843 Posts
Likes Given: 1385

Aloha!

What we have here is... failure- to communicate.

Old 01-03-2012, 06:18 AM   #8277

Liked 208 Times on 148 Posts
Likes Given: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by c3shooter
All these videos about the Goodbyes, gosh, you'd think ya'll had a central theme going

------------Space Not for Hire.-----------

Old 01-03-2012, 11:38 AM   #8278
CGO

Liked 11 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 47

I hate stupid people!!!!
I went into Wally World the other evening and saw a family (6 members) walking in all bundled up head to toe. It was 38 degrees outside. And then I noticed that their little girl the dad was carrying had no socks or shoes on. Her feet were red from the cold. I couldn't walk away without asking why she had nothing on her cold little feet. I asked very politely even though I wanted to scream at the parents. The dad told me it was none of my business and kept on walking. I was sooooo pissed off that I went to a employee and told her. I wanted so bad to "B" slap the parents. She went and had a talk with them. I don't know what happen after that cause I had leave. Damn I was steaming I was so mad. How in the hell could people be so stupid and uncaring of their own child. No telling what kind of home environment that these four children are living in everyday. Driving home I had tears in my eyes. I hope to see the employee next time I go there so I can ask her what happen after I left.

Old 01-03-2012, 01:02 PM   #8279
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5733 Times on 3359 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Soooooo, did anyone else see the today show interview with the guys who pulled those three kids out of the half-sunk honda in Utah? One guy used his carry piece to shoot out the edge of a window when they couldn't get into the car. His father (I believe) commented that the guy never home without his handgun, his pocket flashlight, or his pocketknife. They didn't mention how the flashlight was used, but the knife was used to cut some seatbelts holding drowning kids in freezing water.

Nice work by that concealed carrier. They asked if he was concerned about the bullet hitting one of the kids; he responded very precisely about the angle and trajectory taking the bullet inside the car for only a few inches before exiting.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 01-03-2012, 02:59 PM   #8280

I cant say i would have shot out the window , im sure his peace maker would have been strong enough to bust out the glass , most times a small hit to the corner of the glass will work wonders . Kudos to him for saving those kids , his doo doo wont stink for a while .

Another thought : What do you guys think about a national law requiring a fire extinguisher in every registered vehicle ? We have to for boats and commercial vehicles why not private ?
Im sure if a few politicians got in bed with the companies they would pass such law in a heart beat