Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Random Thoughts Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2011, 12:09 PM   #8231
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 685 Times on 421 Posts
Likes Given: 1670

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change View Post
Personally, I would never kill someone's dog without warning them I might do it first.
The dog Sunday didn't have a collar, and I have no idea who it belonged to, certainly not the two closest neighbors. And in this rural area, leash laws would go over with the residents about as well as the proverbial turd in the punch bowl.
No, I won't kill a dog unless I or my wife witnesses it either attacking a chicken or trying to dig into the chicken pen. Then it's whatever gun I have handiest.

Old 12-27-2011, 02:16 PM   #8232

Well fellars im a hard arse all my chickens are gone bout 6 cause of dogs. 1 was ares it was very unusiale she was around chickens before but me or my dad wasnt there as a "dominance" so when i got home she was havein chicken dinner so my mac-90 sporter did her in btw dont use fmj's they dont dispatch humainly 12 shots in that dog and was still wanting more those were head to breadbasket jobs. Other dog was late afternoon i was in the shower and i heard comsion and went outside and that sob had killed 3 chickens and was aggresive to my sister O No you aint thats my family and hard earned money so i grab a .45 and chased him down the road short bastard needless to say got one in the heart dispatched cleanly with a hollow point. I dont put up with BS ive killed a sheep dog near my g-pas goats when he was on vacation. I dont take chances and dont like talking to people cause geuss what happens NOTHING!! so ill be trying chikens again this spring and hopefully have target practise.

Old 12-27-2011, 04:58 PM   #8233
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 463 Times on 254 Posts

"There's one thing going around that's contagious that I want you all to catch. Not the common cold, but a positive attitude!

Old 12-27-2011, 06:10 PM   #8234

Liked 9199 Times on 5056 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shihan
"There's one thing going around that's contagious that I want you all to catch. Not the common cold, but a positive attitude!
Hey, I'm positive. I voted for eating the dog.

Old 12-27-2011, 06:18 PM   #8235
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5731 Times on 3358 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post
Hey, I'm positive. I voted for eating the dog.
If he were to shoot & then deep fry the dog AND offer some deep fried doggie to the neighbor, i bet the neighbor would keep any remaining dogs under control.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 12-28-2011, 12:25 PM   #8236
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1743 Times on 1258 Posts
Likes Given: 1986

Default Great Ape......

One of gello's relatives died, he was 80 years old. Tarzans side kick passed away due to kidney failure....... Rest in peace Cheeta.......

For ever Vigilant..... One Shot One Kill.........

Old 12-28-2011, 05:58 PM   #8237

Liked 969 Times on 708 Posts
Likes Given: 527

There is a kinda small terrier / beagle dog that lives in the other neighborhood . EVERY SINGLE time I shoot he comes running and snipping . I have put a few well placed shots by his legs and it wont faze him . He is a bit aggressive but has never came at me , but when he does , its game over and to the swamp he goes for the buzzards , which i will also target practice on .
All a dog needs to do is show his teeth or come at me barking just right , Nothing agrees with a soft nose 7 rem mag or 12 ga slug , NOTHING . Hell if i miss with with the 7mm the muzzle flash and shock wave from the boss system should scare the $hit out of it

Gentlemen , we have lost speed and therefore time , precious time , which can not be regained once lost . I have absolutely no sympathy for any of you fecculant maggots nor the patience to pretend otherwise , Gentlemen , I wash my hands of this madness .

Omnem dimittite spem, o vos intrantes
You live more in 5 minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in their lifetime.

Old 12-28-2011, 07:48 PM   #8238
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 8430 Times on 3656 Posts
Likes Given: 1300

As I am getting older, I find I have become MUCh stronger. Yesterday took a trip to bass Pro Shop- had acumulated $175 in gift cards. Figured would replenish some of my ammo stocks.

Hell, I can remember when I could not LIFt $175 worth of ammo. Carried it out with one hand. Any of y'all want to arm wrestle??

<--- Your Moderators at our weekly Troll Hunt

Old 12-28-2011, 08:30 PM   #8239

Liked 20 Times on 17 Posts
Likes Given: 159

God I hate bipolar people! A guy accidently shoots a another guy in the jacket with a rubber band & he lashed out like a mad man. It's not like he had a BB gun. They haven't talked to each other since.

"THE SIERRA JUST HOTEL TANGO FOXTROT -OVER"

MALO PERICULOSAM LIBERTATEM QUAM QUIETUM SERVITIUM

Old 12-28-2011, 08:40 PM   #8240

Liked 9199 Times on 5056 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scratchammo View Post
God I hate bipolar people! A guy accidently shoots a another guy in the jacket with a rubber band & he lashed out like a mad man. It's not like he had a BB gun. They haven't talked to each other since.
what the hell are you talking about?