Random Thoughts Thread - Page 726
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

Random Thoughts Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-22-2011, 12:59 PM   #7251
I'm a mechanic, I fix problems you didn't know you had, in ways you do not understand
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 4463 Times on 2482 Posts
Likes Given: 194

Quote:
Originally Posted by pagj17 View Post
I can't help it, you're too awesome to not talk to and yeah it's for my interpersonal communications class. I have to do a paper on the effects of violence on a communication relationship(along with ptsd)
Haha Thanks. Sounds like an interesting topic. Violence is really detrimental to any type of relationship.

Know your limits; exceed them often

That which does not kill me had better run pretty damn fast.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but hollow points expand on impact.

Old 09-22-2011, 02:56 PM   #7252

Liked 210 Times on 150 Posts
Likes Given: 10

Not necessarily, if you look atthe people who experience a trauma together, or just people that experience the same trauma, they end up closer. The same thing happens in Taken. "Kimmy" is no longer comfortable around anyone but her hero lol,

Old 09-22-2011, 04:28 PM   #7253

Lol Damn you Cinderocka! I thought I had the whole state thing pinned down. But now I find out Utah's pretty States Rights oriented, so I decide "hmmm, Lets see what Craig's list jobs are open" and After sorting through the Craigs list crap, I find they pay just about the same as out here, and Rents just about the same as Arizony. I Have to go to Arizona for Christmas( and some shooting, lol) and then I think I'll be hitting you up for those Snow Board lessons in January:P And A job search! LOL although I STILL failed at going shooting with M14sRock. ( Now that I have a bike, I can finally afford to go out and meet him at his range... YES!)
But yeah. I really don't care What state I live in, since I'm young, dumb, single and ... I can't come up with a synonym for Absolutely uncommitted to California.
Of course, I want to live in Texas, but my mom wouldn't visit me she says. She hates it after her time at Fort Hood and in Kileen.

Old 09-22-2011, 05:53 PM   #7254

Liked 927 Times on 590 Posts
Likes Given: 1037

So where ya headed in AZ pagj? If you come near Tucson, let me know, Im always looking for somebody to go shoot with.... Ill even let ya shoot my Medusa....

Old 09-22-2011, 07:30 PM   #7255

My sister just moved to Lovell( idk if that's the actual name, it's west of phoenix but still "phoenix" ha) I'll be out there for two or three days, and I'll try and stop by, we shall see

Old 09-22-2011, 08:21 PM   #7256
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 1505 Times on 755 Posts
Likes Given: 1134

I don't like Matt Damon. Even as a puppet. I don't like Pappa John, either. He comes across like a nice guy in the TV ads but I don't like him...there's somethin going on there I don't like. I don't like David A. Keene, either. He looks like a dick. Why can't the freakin NRA find a President who looks like, gee, I dunno, a man maybe? How about somebody who looks like Lee Van Cleef or Vin Diesel? What's with the corporate CEO geek look. Suit, Glasses, Grey Hair, Clean shaven. Any of these dudes ever been in a firefight? Any of these dudes ever even been in a slapping contest with Clay Aiken? They'd freakin lose. Matt Damon would lose a slapping contest with Clay Aiken. Just sayin. Going to get more beer.

Old 09-22-2011, 09:56 PM   #7257
Administrator
FTF_ADMIN.png

Liked 702 Times on 388 Posts
Likes Given: 729

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7point62 View Post
Any of these dudes ever been in a firefight? Any of these dudes ever even been in a slapping contest with Clay Aiken? They'd freakin lose.
That made people around me look at me like "Why's he laughing so hard?".

Old 09-22-2011, 10:01 PM   #7258

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7point62
I don't like Matt Damon. Even as a puppet. I don't like Pappa John, either. He comes across like a nice guy in the TV ads but I don't like him...there's somethin going on there I don't like. I don't like David A. Keene, either. He looks like a dick. Why can't the freakin NRA find a President who looks like, gee, I dunno, a man maybe? How about somebody who looks like Lee Van Cleef or Vin Diesel? What's with the corporate CEO geek look. Suit, Glasses, Grey Hair, Clean shaven. Any of these dudes ever been in a firefight? Any of these dudes ever even been in a slapping contest with Clay Aiken? They'd freakin lose. Matt Damon would lose a slapping contest with Clay Aiken. Just sayin. Going to get more beer.
Tom cruise looked pretty clean cut in Collateral ... Just sayin.

Old 09-23-2011, 12:51 AM   #7259
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 7 Times on 6 Posts
Likes Given: 151

Yo Homie, that my briefcase?

Old 09-23-2011, 03:37 AM   #7260
I'm a mechanic, I fix problems you didn't know you had, in ways you do not understand
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 4463 Times on 2482 Posts
Likes Given: 194

Quote:
Not necessarily, if you look atthe people who experience a trauma together, or just people that experience the same trauma, they end up closer. The same thing happens in Taken. "Kimmy" is no longer comfortable around anyone but her hero lol,
Well if you want to be all positive about it, I was thinking violence towards someone. I was thinking like someone in the relationship is violent towards someone else in the relationship. See where I jumped the tracks?

Quote:
Lol Damn you Cinderocka! I thought I had the whole state thing pinned down. But now I find out Utah's pretty States Rights oriented, so I decide "hmmm, Lets see what Craig's list jobs are open" and After sorting through the Craigs list crap, I find they pay just about the same as out here, and Rents just about the same as Arizony. I Have to go to Arizona for Christmas( and some shooting, lol) and then I think I'll be hitting you up for those Snow Board lessons in January:P And A job search! LOL although I STILL failed at going shooting with M14sRock. ( Now that I have a bike, I can finally afford to go out and meet him at his range... YES!)
But yeah. I really don't care What state I live in, since I'm young, dumb, single and ... I can't come up with a synonym for Absolutely uncommitted to California.
Of course, I want to live in Texas, but my mom wouldn't visit me she says. She hates it after her time at Fort Hood and in Kileen.
Utah isn't a bad place, our firearm laws are quite awesome (not as awesome as Wyoming but still awesome) I ride my dirt bike from the end of April until the end of November, rock climb and hike in some of the coolest canyons you can find, Wakeboard all summer, and snowboard all winter. The only problem is being Mormon in Utah can be rough, you get a lot of people who can be really judgemental.
That will give me an excuse to actually go boarding this year, I haven't been since the beginning of the 09 season, I'm not really that great... If you come in January I'll teach you how to snowboard on ice, if you can snowboard on ice you can snowboard on anything.
Did I mention the firearm laws=Awesome the only place you can't carry a gun in this state is a Mormon church, federal property or anywhere that has a posted sign stating firearms aren't allowed.

Know your limits; exceed them often

That which does not kill me had better run pretty damn fast.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but hollow points expand on impact.

Last edited by Cinderocka1989; 09-23-2011 at 04:08 AM.