Random Thoughts Thread - Page 720
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Random Thoughts Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-18-2011, 10:05 PM   #7191
I'm a mechanic, I fix problems you didn't know you had, in ways you do not understand
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3265 Times on 1809 Posts
Likes Given: 140

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change View Post
Why the hell are you wearing 5" stilettos when working on a truck. Weird.
Because it was right by where I happened to be but about 40 miles from my house so I figured it would be quicker to just go fix it and move it rather than drive home and change and drive back and then have to change again...

3 gallons of crazy in a 2 gallon bucket

Know your limits; exceed them often

That which does not kill me had better run pretty damn fast.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but hollow points expand on impact.

Old 09-18-2011, 11:38 PM   #7192

Liked 208 Times on 148 Posts
Likes Given: 10

Lol Cinderock, you know it was just to prove a point:P And yeah... I've been through Hollyweird many a time. Men in 5 inch heels are nothing to joke about.:P
And I love History, Chemistry.... Anatomy:P, and now math. Haha.. I've always wanted to be a history teacher... and I'd show my students cool sh!t like this

and then also have an extra curricular activity in which the students could fire some of the weapons that changed history.

------------Space Not for Hire.-----------

Old 09-19-2011, 02:07 AM   #7193

Quote:
I have arthritis that has been bothering me lately. I was living on Tyenol and Advil........sometimes both at once.

I started taking Osteo Bi-Flex and have not needed any painkillers for almost a week not. I chose the one tablet a day dose and it has made a big difference for me.

My daughter is a massage therapist and knows a lot about Essential Oils. I do believe they work, too. What did people use before there were prescription meds? They used medicinal plants, seeds, berries, teas, etc. We are just going back to more basic ways. Everything goes full circle, doesn't it?
Maybe a blood letting, and some leeches would be in order?
Take two Tylenols, with a double shot of Jaegermeister, and PM Shihan for further instructions!

I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.
-Ayn Rand

Old 09-19-2011, 02:51 AM   #7194
Ain't she sweet?
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 7102 Times on 4275 Posts
Likes Given: 8608

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordo323 View Post
Maybe a blood letting, and some leeches would be in order?
Take two Tylenols, with a double shot of Jaegermeister, and PM Shihan for further instructions!
You must not like me, Gordo. Why would you tell me to do that????

Old 09-19-2011, 03:05 AM   #7195
I'm a mechanic, I fix problems you didn't know you had, in ways you do not understand
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Who knows? He may just have some good advice, my Granddaddy was a crazy old marine but he always had good advice... Not that you didn't have to filter and sometimes interpret what he said but it usually ended up being pretty darn good advice.

Old 09-19-2011, 03:10 AM   #7196
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by pagj17 View Post
Lol Cinderock, you know it was just to prove a point:P And yeah... I've been through Hollyweird many a time. Men in 5 inch heels are nothing to joke about.:P
And I love History, Chemistry.... Anatomy:P, and now math. Haha.. I've always wanted to be a history teacher... and I'd show my students cool sh!t like this Too Late to Apologize: A Declaration - YouTube and then also have an extra curricular activity in which the students could fire some of the weapons that changed history.
Whatever it was totally HOT and yeah men in five inch heels would be one thing, truckers in five inch heels would be something else entirely, just wrong on so many different levels.
History is pretty interesting, I was never very good at it in school though. Of course, I just wasn't good at school in general.
I was thinking that teaching physics and chemistry would be cool because I could show kids what really cool things have been discovered and come from them. Guns, cars, jets.... All kinds of things.

Old 09-19-2011, 03:23 AM   #7197

Hey, mixing Iron Oxide and Aluminum is awesome chemistry. You also have to teach them to never pour water on a Vw Bug once they lit it off in the desert:P
And I'm not challenging the fact that it was particularly hot, instead I'm only stating you had ulterior motives:P.
-random thoughts? Or more of random decisions?- I'm Gonna learn to snow board this winter, and probably go through the local jump school (there's 2 or 3 of 'em out here) and go sky diving in March I refuse to strap on to the front of some other man:P so I have to go through like 3 days of classes and a windtunnel... woo!

Old 09-19-2011, 03:31 AM   #7198
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by pagj17 View Post
Hey, mixing Iron Oxide and Aluminum is awesome chemistry. You also have to teach them to never pour water on a Vw Bug once they lit it off in the desert:P
And I'm not challenging the fact that it was particularly hot, instead I'm only stating you had ulterior motives:P.
-random thoughts? Or more of random decisions?- I'm Gonna learn to snow board this winter, and probably go through the local jump school (there's 2 or 3 of 'em out here) and go sky diving in March I refuse to strap on to the front of some other man:P so I have to go through like 3 days of classes and a windtunnel... woo!
I think all VW bugs should be subjected to that...
What ulterior motives? They were truckers... I may not be the prettiest girl around but I can do better than that
YAY!! Come to Utah!! I'll teach you to shred some awesome pow. And we'll teach you to talk like a snow bro

Old 09-19-2011, 03:50 AM   #7199

Quote:
You know I love you Winds, but you were talking old school medicine practices.

Just trying to cover for Shihan!

Go shoot your Ruger in Kentucky, give stalkingbear a not ghey hug, and have a great time!

I posted a range report with my Browning!

I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.
-Ayn Rand

Old 09-19-2011, 03:59 AM   #7200

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderocka1989

I think all VW bugs should be subjected to that...
What ulterior motives? They were truckers... I may not be the prettiest girl around but I can do better than that
YAY!! Come to Utah!! I'll teach you to shred some awesome pow. And we'll teach you to talk like a snow bro
Lol Vw Bugs( i believe the engine) have magnesium, which burns hot enough to seperate the molecules in water into Separate Oxygen and Hydrogen atoms... It's the same reason the Navy pushed F14s off the deck when they started burning.
And I'll take you up on that offer, I've always wanted to check out Utah!