Random Thoughts Thread - Page 692
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Random Thoughts Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2011, 04:43 PM   #6911
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1175 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change View Post
There's this guy I work with. He's kind of new here and he's about 25 years old. He's not yet divorced and his girlfriend's pregnant. He doesn't have a nice thing to say about her. He's late for work all the time and complains if we're busy and complains if we're slow.

Every where I go, he's right behind me. He makes 'yowl' sounds whenever I walk past him and he's always saying things like, "I'll be right back. Try not to miss me." (Oh, don't worry, buddy, I won't.) When going from point A to point B, he has to walk past me even if it's out of his way to do so. If I make eye contact with him he poses like a karate guy or some other dumb thing. It's like we're in 5th grade and he 'likes' me. Before I knew what a pain in the a$$ he was, I showed him pictures of my guns and he said "You're turning me on. I'll be in the bathroom for a while." He's obnoxious and a pain in the neck. And everywhere I go, THERE HE IS. He's driving me absolutely NUTS!!!!
Winds, document it and throw a sexual harassment charge on him. You don't have to put up with that crap.
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 08-27-2011, 04:46 PM   #6912
I'm a mechanic, I fix problems you didn't know you had, in ways you do not understand
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3284 Times on 1823 Posts
Likes Given: 140

Quote:
There's this guy I work with. He's kind of new here and he's about 25 years old. He's not yet divorced and his girlfriend's pregnant. He doesn't have a nice thing to say about her. He's late for work all the time and complains if we're busy and complains if we're slow.

Every where I go, he's right behind me. He makes 'yowl' sounds whenever I walk past him and he's always saying things like, "I'll be right back. Try not to miss me." (Oh, don't worry, buddy, I won't.) When going from point A to point B, he has to walk past me even if it's out of his way to do so. If I make eye contact with him he poses like a karate guy or some other dumb thing. It's like we're in 5th grade and he 'likes' me. Before I knew what a pain in the a$$ he was, I showed him pictures of my guns and he said "You're turning me on. I'll be in the bathroom for a while." He's obnoxious and a pain in the neck. And everywhere I go, THERE HE IS. He's driving me absolutely NUTS!!!!
I agree with Shi kick him in the junk. And tell him that comment was totally uncalled for, I do no need to know what he is doing in the bathroom
SEE? Do you see why I date 36-year-olds and not guys closer to my age, because most of them act like THIS

3 gallons of crazy in a 2 gallon bucket

Know your limits; exceed them often

That which does not kill me had better run pretty damn fast.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but hollow points expand on impact.

Old 08-27-2011, 04:57 PM   #6913
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5733 Times on 3359 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderocka1989 View Post
Rule 6 is no alcohol on the first three dates...
What about roofies?
Just not the same without the 'colada.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 08-27-2011, 04:59 PM   #6914
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 464 Times on 254 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello View Post
What about roofies?
Just not the same without the 'colada.
That's my pick up line. "Hey, does this taste like Rufies?" then they drink it.

Old 08-27-2011, 05:05 PM   #6915
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CA357 View Post
Winds, document it and throw a sexual harassment charge on him. You don't have to put up with that crap.
The guy does sound like an underdeveloped, "conquest"-oriented goob, but i don't really think bringing in sexual harassment panda is the only answer, maybe a better backup plan. Why not just stop him after the next comment and laughingly inform him that work isn't elementary school where all of his "smoove operating" tactics would win him a kiss on the cheek from lil Wendy pigtails. Let him know that you aren't particularly interested in playground banter from somebody with his reputation for responsibility and suggest he try a younger and dumber crowd before you are forced to report him to the principal's office.

If he is dumb enough to keep it up, you have a clear "no, not interested" statement (preferably recorded on your cell or witnessed by coworkers) for when all the "he said; she said" and paperwork and schedule jumbling starts in the S.H. Panda process.

Old 08-27-2011, 05:13 PM   #6916
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shihan View Post
Had a female friend who enjoyed going dancing with another female friend of mine, and enjoying a fount of free drinks from the ogling guys (the two girls were very pretty & better in combo). I mentioned to the first that she should be careful of taking drinks from guys rather than the bartender due to the roofiecolada potential. She responded that she had never tried a roofie and thought it would be interesting, and was sincere. That young lady had a heck of a tolerance; lots of fun to hang out with. One evening we went to dinner where she drank a bottle of cab while i had most of a bottle of a reisling or something; newly in love with the cab, she asked me to stop so she could pick up some more on the way home. This lil 100 pound girl came out with a liter and a half and finished it off over a post-dinner smoke/chat session.

Don't worry people; she never has gotten a driver's license or car.

Old 08-27-2011, 05:14 PM   #6917
I'm a mechanic, I fix problems you didn't know you had, in ways you do not understand
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
new rule, don't date guys who would ever consider drugging me, I think this will help with rule 1

Old 08-27-2011, 05:22 PM   #6918
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderocka1989 View Post
new rule, don't date guys who would ever consider drugging me, I think this will help with rule 1
Of course, you must admit that any guy who doesn't cause your body's own systems to "drug" you probably isn't really holding your interest.

I wonder if cavegirls said the same thing only with "drag" rather than "drug"; nobody wants their date-hair messed up.

Old 08-27-2011, 06:03 PM   #6919
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Four Dates in one day, I can do that.

Date 1: Skating 3-4:30pm
Date 2: Shooting Range 5-6:30pm
Date 3: Dinner at Okami 7-9:30pm
Date 4: Vodka and Party 10pm until morning.
vodka is probably not the best choice I'll be asleep in half an hour, whiskey would probably get you where you want to be

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello
Of course, you must admit that any guy who doesn't cause your body's own systems to "drug" you probably isn't really holding your interest.

I wonder if cavegirls said the same thing only with "drag" rather than "drug"; nobody wants their date-hair messed up.
valid point but I have phenomenal self-control and can pretty much ignore whatever my hormones do to me, I'm not that easy... On the other hand I'm a total lightweight so any type of mind altering substance affects me immensely

Last edited by Cinderocka1989; 08-27-2011 at 06:20 PM.

Old 08-27-2011, 09:05 PM   #6920

Liked 20 Times on 17 Posts
Likes Given: 159

So I learned that melatonin not only gets you to sleep but keeps you in a ******* coma. I just woke up.

"THE SIERRA JUST HOTEL TANGO FOXTROT -OVER"

MALO PERICULOSAM LIBERTATEM QUAM QUIETUM SERVITIUM