Random Thoughts Thread - Page 62
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Random Thoughts Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2009, 05:16 PM   #611
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts

Changing avatar now, sir.

Old 03-20-2009, 05:21 PM   #612

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3479 Times on 1609 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Quote:
Originally Posted by skullcrusher View Post
I almost punched my monitor when I saw the Penn av. I'm not sure what pisses me off more about that guy: the total arrogance and crybaby thing, or the mis-use of pure natrural ability. I guess it does not matter, he just pisses me off.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benning Boy View Post
Changing avatar now, sir.
You guys are awesome. There hasn't been a day in the past, almost a year now, that I haven't logged on here and got a smile or a chuckle from one of you wise acres.... LOL

God I love this forum!!

JD

Old 03-20-2009, 05:22 PM   #613

Quote:
I'm at Wally World, buying buckshot, since that's all they have, and "Sunset Grill" comes on the P.A. system, and I immediately think Cane.

I spend way too much time here.
Talk about spending way to much time on here. Two nights ago I had a dream that I met Dillinger in some gas station. Armed robber came in the far door and while we were hunkered down for cover, JD pulled out a glock. I laughed at him so hard that I attracted the attention of the robbers. I really did have this dream.

"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." Sigmund Freud in "General Introduction to Psychoanalysis"

"My dear boy, I love hearing my relations abused. It is the only thing that makes me put up with them at all. Relations are simply a tedious pack of people, who haven’t got the remotest knowledge of how to live, nor the smallest instinct about when to die."

Old 03-20-2009, 05:25 PM   #614

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3479 Times on 1609 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Quote:
Originally Posted by McNabb11b View Post
Talk about spending way to much time on here. Two nights ago I had a dream that I met Dillinger in some gas station. Armed robber came in the far door and while we were hunkered down for cover, JD pulled out a glock. I laughed at him so hard that I attracted the attention of the robbers. I really did have this dream.
LMAO - What the hell is going on around here? I got McNabb dreaming about me ( with a Glock none the less ) Dnthmn trying to toughen me up, Sgt-Miller has me slow dancing with him and some sort of mood music in the Bunker for Mod-ship, Cane & Tango are busting my chops about FINE men's wear and Benning is just being Benning...

I need to stop offering up anything in my posts but a simple question and answer retort.... LOL

JD

Last edited by Dillinger; 03-20-2009 at 05:30 PM.

Old 03-20-2009, 05:26 PM   #615

Liked 17 Times on 12 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by McNabb11b View Post
I think Freud may have something to say about that.

Glad to have you back, McNabb. How'd things go?

From C3Shooter:
Skullcrusher, you are evil, sick, demented, twisted- and my hero!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
...without the Second, we cannot protect the rest!

Old 03-20-2009, 05:29 PM   #616

Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts

Okay, this is freaky, I mentioned McNabb a couple pages back, and he magically pops up.

How you been, man?

Old 03-20-2009, 05:37 PM   #617

I go to fort Campbell Kentucky. The same division that my dad was in in 67-70. If I had waited four days I would not have gotten in. Obama is trying to cut the military force by 30% in the first year and he is starting with recruiting. No prior service members, no one with a GED, and no one with a drug history. The first two would have disqualified me. He is also cutting all Civilian technician jobs. How is this helping to create jobs? Anyway, I still belong to the guard until seven days before I ship out, so I can still express my distaste about our leadership as long as I am not in uniform. I leave May 1. Maybe I will be fortunate to meet Opaww.
I also got a new rifle with my income tax check. I had to do some work on it so I put pictures of it up in the "My projects" thread group.

"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." Sigmund Freud in "General Introduction to Psychoanalysis"

"My dear boy, I love hearing my relations abused. It is the only thing that makes me put up with them at all. Relations are simply a tedious pack of people, who haven’t got the remotest knowledge of how to live, nor the smallest instinct about when to die."

Old 03-20-2009, 05:45 PM   #618

Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts

Irony is that I need my $8 Opinel knife to open the clampack to get to my $50 Benchmade.

Old 03-20-2009, 05:52 PM   #619

Liked 7 Times on 5 Posts

Quote:
Irony is that I need my $8 Opinel knife to open the clampack to get to my $50 Benchmade.
Thats funny stuff.

Love your new avatar btw. lol

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

Old 03-20-2009, 06:03 PM   #620

Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts

The Tom Cruise character in "Tropic Thunder" would be the ultimate president.