Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Random Thoughts Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2009, 01:39 AM   #41
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

I thought of a post while cleaning my desk and Ill be damned if I didnt forget it as soon as I hit post reply! guess I have EARLY onset alzheimers, im only in my late 20's

If we dont stand together we dont stand a chance. unknown

One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils of the world are to be cured by legislation. Thomas Reed

Old 03-07-2009, 01:46 AM   #42

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

It takes a big man to cry, but it takes an even BIGGER man to laugh at that man.

Old 03-07-2009, 01:51 AM   #43

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Why is it that when a man sees something truly beautiful he simply must stick his wiener in it?

Old 03-07-2009, 01:52 AM   #44

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3474 Times on 1607 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

You guys Rock! This is already an epic thread.

I covet the wife of a co-worker who are both from Lithuania. Her name is Asta and she is absolutely gorgeous. She finds reasons to come up to see me and always wants to smell my cologne because she likes it. It's Aqua Di Gio by Gorgio Armani. I have been meaning to spray it on my crotch...

Had dinner and am now fat(ter), dumber and happier. This has been a week from hell and given a chance, I would would have fileted my "supervisor" with a soup spoon and fed his flesh to dogs in front of his very eyes.

I am drinking a Mojito and watching Gang Nation. This is a brilliant show and should be watched by anyone with interest in self preservation....

Old 03-07-2009, 02:06 AM   #45

Liked 5 Times on 3 Posts

Well you see, Norm, it's like this... A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo. And when the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members. In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Now, as we know, excessive intake of alcohol kills brain cells. But naturally, it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine. And that, Norm, is why you always feel smarter after a few beers.

- Cliff Clavin from Cheers

Old 03-07-2009, 02:10 AM   #46

Liked 5 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
You guys Rock! This is already an epic thread.

I covet the wife of a co-worker who are both from Lithuania. Her name is Asta and she is absolutely gorgeous. She finds reasons to come up to see me and always wants to smell my cologne because she likes it. It's Aqua Di Gio by Gorgio Armani. I have been meaning to spray it on my crotch...
I hope this doesn't sound gay or anything, but thats the same cologne I have, and it is a total chick magnet.

Old 03-07-2009, 02:14 AM   #47

Liked 11 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnthmn2004 View Post
I hope this doesn't sound gay or anything, but thats the same cologne I have, and it is a total chick magnet.
how much does that cologne cost?

Old 03-07-2009, 02:21 AM   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
This has been a week from hell

That is an understatement! to start the week off a stray basset hound showed up and got into a fight with one of my dogs while I was gone. she won the fight (I know this cause she killed it) but took a hell of a beatin. the best I could tell the fight was over food. I have noticed a lot of strays showin up lately, guess people cant afford to take care of them anymore.

Then I got sick, had body aches all ove, now one of my young ones has it.

I have one of those sisters and her car breaks down again after I fix it (same area different problem)

that about sums it up for now

One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils of the world are to be cured by legislation. Thomas Reed

Old 03-07-2009, 02:22 AM   #49

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Had been working all night on a fred meyer remodel and it ended up being a 14 hour shift and my brain was fryed so I went to take a piss and was using the urinal and seen that some one had thrown a copenhagen bandit pouch in it and the question popped in my head has there ever been somebody so hard up for a nicotine fix that they would pick that out and stick it in there lip; after its been in somebody eles lip and me and who knows how many other people have pissed on it .
It never suprises me the crap that can go threw my head when my brain is fryed from working a long night.

Dave

"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"
Denis Diderot

Old 03-07-2009, 02:22 AM   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnthmn2004 View Post
dont sound gay at all since you said chick magnet and not d!ck magnet