Random Thoughts Thread - Page 3584
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Random Thoughts Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-30-2014, 04:27 PM   #35831
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1281 Times on 921 Posts
Likes Given: 636

Trolls ? Where ?

Danger is real , Fear is a option

“Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.
“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”

Old 06-30-2014, 04:55 PM   #35832
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 417 Times on 229 Posts
Likes Given: 66

Quick! Behind you!

No, you can't take my gun. I'm gonna need it when you try to take my truck...

Μολὼν λαβέ

I'm a mechanic. I fix things. This is why I will never be able to hold public office.

Old 06-30-2014, 06:04 PM   #35833
RIP my good and faithful dog.
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 8403 Times on 5022 Posts
Likes Given: 10927

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoHawk View Post
Morning Friends and Lovers. Sorry for my absence. I've been going through a nasty separation and dealing with all that.

In good news, I finally ordered an upper AND lower for my AR pistol build.
MoHawk, I'm so sorry. I know you have been struggling with such a busy schedule and some other worries. I hope things work out for the best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad View Post
Impressive herding skills....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y07at1bU89Q
I love Border Collies. That was so funny!!!

Old 06-30-2014, 07:45 PM   #35834

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoHawk View Post
Morning Friends and Lovers. Sorry for my absence. I've been going through a nasty separation and dealing with all that.

In good news, I finally ordered an upper AND lower for my AR pistol build.
Here to hoping she does not take your new Ar with her

Scored this but mine has about 12 flares , having a hard time finding more
http://www.gunauction.com/buy/11141579/survival-gear/flare-signal-gyrojet-pen-launcher-kit

“Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.
“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”

Last edited by MobileMarine; 06-30-2014 at 09:08 PM.

Old 06-30-2014, 08:56 PM   #35835
Administrator
FTF_ADMIN.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 271 Times on 138 Posts
Likes Given: 100

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileMarine View Post
Is it just me or does this place seem off its rocker lately ? Think my days may be numbered here
Well that sucks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angry_bald_guy View Post
It's been that way for a while. Whole place done went and got politically correct.
Meh. If you think not being belligerent is the equivalent of politically correct then you may be right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angry_bald_guy View Post
Because there ain't who there used to be around here...
By their own choice. I don't force anyone out of here. They make bad decisions and I have to live with their consequences.

We go through this little "Things Change!" issue once every six weeks or so.
Old 06-30-2014, 08:57 PM   #35836
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 22214 Times on 12454 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

you know someone has to be a troll when they start talking about cannibalism on a thread about a SHTF situation occuring.

when there words almost imply they are hoping a SHTF situation will occur.

my thinking is they lack the social skills to interact with others and have some serious mental issues, that make them think a SHTF situation is their calling in life. so are they delusional, naive or just like telling lies, in the attempt to impress others?

not for sure of which, but it concerns me when such types of people own guns.

Old 06-30-2014, 09:30 PM   #35837
Administrator
FTF_ADMIN.png

Liked 1495 Times on 1003 Posts
Likes Given: 180

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axxe55 View Post
you know someone has to be a troll when they start talking about cannibalism on a thread about a SHTF situation occuring.

when there words almost imply they are hoping a SHTF situation will occur.

my thinking is they lack the social skills to interact with others and have some serious mental issues, that make them think a SHTF situation is their calling in life. so are they delusional, naive or just like telling lies, in the attempt to impress others?

not for sure of which, but it concerns me when such types of people own guns.

Concerns me greatly........ Some think they are better then everyone else, and don't know that we all start somewhere

This constant bickering, and "I know it all" is getting really old, real quick.

As mentioned, everytime we turn around, we have the old "what's wrong with this place", I'm here to inform, there isn't anything wrong with this place. It's the same.
Old 06-30-2014, 10:04 PM   #35838

Wife asked me why dont we just have another revolution , told her that would be the worst thing possible . Yes there are people out there who are just drooling and itching the skin off their bodies at a chance for doomsday or a revolt , those people serious concern me and are very very dangerous .
last thing I would ever want to do is to take up arms and start a revolt , only time I would do that is if the gov or another group is threatening lives or serious freedom like things , other words , it would have to be might mighty bad for me .

There are some seriously deranged people out there who take this stuff way way too far .

I am ready to go when ever the good Lord decides its that time , if the end of the world hits , I dont care to be around after unless I get my hands on a flat top which is very unlikely

Old 07-01-2014, 03:07 AM   #35839
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 892 Times on 552 Posts
Likes Given: 1841

Genealogy research is maddening sometimes.
Me and Sis can trace our Mom's family tree back at least 20 generations, verified, with some unverified links pushing back to ca. 850 AD (Rollo the Viking ). Yet we cannot go beyond Great-Grandpa on Dad's side (my surname). Most irritating...

"Well, we're all victims of our own gene pool. Someone must have peed in yours." - Walter Bishop, from Fringe.

"Then tell me this: Why would you want to hang around people that get uncomfortable, or even scared, about that kind of thing?" "Maybe to feel normal," I said. He laughed. "Normal's not all it's cracked up to be." "You think?" "Hell, I know." - from Spirits In The Wires, by Charles de Lint.

Old 07-01-2014, 05:01 AM   #35840

Liked 852 Times on 552 Posts
Likes Given: 993

Does anybody have experience with the old school thick paper header gaskets? I just bought a set of headers for my Scout and thats what kind of gasket it came with... Ive read that your suppose to soak them in water overnight? Others say to spray them with copper gasket sealant? or this stuff called hylomar?