Random Thoughts Thread - Page 3519
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Random Thoughts Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-12-2014, 02:14 PM   #35181
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1082 Times on 784 Posts
Likes Given: 556

ugg , I dont feel like doing SQUAT today , Just wish I could vanish for 24hrs , one of those allergy , clothes dont fit right , hot and muggy kind of days with alot of stress and b/s stirred into the pot . And ants , wittle bitty black piss ants that are on my desk but I can not see them until they crawl on me .
Got a poor customer who nothing is going right for me or him on his boats .
Buys a pontoon boat , bad motor
buys a junk boat with good motor
swap them
new motor makes one test runs before going out
Buys much nicer pontoon boat with bum motor , sell him one of mine , lower unti goes out , put another one , that goes out in less than 5 minutes
sel him my lower unit , break it putting it on which I have never done before
Buys nicer 4 stroke pontoon , MAJOR til trim problems , still down
Buys Skiff with awesome little motor to put on the 2nd pontoon he had . Motor runs great 2 minutes before swapping , get it on pontoon boat and its dead
We could make a reality tv show just off his boats

Go to cut grass sunday , turn the blades on and go about 20ft before I get shaken out of the seat then everything stops , yep , another drive shaft coupler exploded . I refuse to pay 150. for another sorry ass made in china for john deer chunk of rubber with a 1yr life span , making my own this time .
Cant decide if I want to use springs or make a rag joint .

Danger is real , Fear is a option

“Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.

Old 05-12-2014, 05:59 PM   #35182
Mommy, who lights the sun?
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 1931 Times on 1176 Posts
Likes Given: 2082

Praying for a quick recovery and successful outcome.

Balota
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." 2nd Amendment to the Constitution of the United States
Practice does NOT make perfect. Practice makes permanent. Only perfect practice makes perfect.

Check out 4th FTF Shoot & Hoot.http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f138/4th-ftf-shotgun-shoot-hoot-vanzant-mo-oct-4-5-2014-a-105142/

seancslaughter Likes This 
Old 05-12-2014, 07:37 PM   #35183

Liked 72 Times on 46 Posts

Random picture

1399923407007.jpg  

Old 05-12-2014, 08:20 PM   #35184

Front axle just fell out of the dingo where it then did a graceful nose dive , shoving me into the controls and * just went crazy after that , had to go chase my front axle down .
Only me

“Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.

Old 05-12-2014, 09:11 PM   #35185

Liked 2458 Times on 1594 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileMarine View Post
Front axle just fell out of the dingo where it then did a graceful nose dive , shoving me into the controls and * just went crazy after that , had to go chase my front axle down .
Only me
better than the front wheel on the bike

Feral cat waterboarder

Old 05-12-2014, 09:56 PM   #35186

Quote:
etter than the front wheel on the bike

been there and done that , popped a wheelie when I was about 8 on a gravel driveway and the front wheel left town . It did not end well .

I just need to go home , tossed a bolt out the door which hit the big 3ft fan in the polar cool and came back and hit me .
+
Im hurting so bad right now , if I take any more PM I wont be able to function .
Gobbs and gobbs of work , pushing 15 boats on site + another 8 or so in the field , got court next week and hope I can get all my letters signed off and be done with this stage in my life .

but on the bright side , dads girl friend who I dislike very much bought a rotten boat , 2k pissed away , makes me chuckle inside . Dad was going to go in with me on a Skiff but backed out b/c its too rugged for her so Its going to be all mine and hell will freeze over before they use it .
They tagged me in pics last year of her and her family on MY boat at OUR beach house , broke some stuff , left it full of trash and uncovered .
Aw hell naw

Old 05-13-2014, 12:56 AM   #35187
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 757 Times on 507 Posts
Likes Given: 49

Wifeys surgery a success they also fixed a hiatal hernia while they were poking around. She was in a lot of pain when we got there so they gave her morphine so she was knocked out the entire time we were there. Gotta get the kiddos home and in bed. Gonna take tomorrow off and stay at the hospital with her while the kids are in school. Hopefully the pain will be a lot less tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Firearms Talk

this message was sent using my Barrett 50 straight to your brain.

winds-of-change Likes This 
Old 05-13-2014, 06:49 AM   #35188
Ain't she sweet?
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 7094 Times on 4271 Posts
Likes Given: 8605

I'm glad everything went okay. They should be managing her pain better, in my opinion.

Old 05-13-2014, 07:06 AM   #35189
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3168 Times on 1800 Posts
Likes Given: 18402

Quote:
Originally Posted by seancslaughter View Post
Wifey is going under the knife in about an hour(gastric bypass) it's a routine surgery but prayers would be appreciated for her successful healing and reaching her weight loss goals.

Sent from my iPhone using Firearms Talk
Prayers sent and I hope everything will be fine !

Old 05-13-2014, 09:27 AM   #35190
disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED...
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 3160 Times on 2147 Posts
Likes Given: 686

You Got it Sean! Hope she recovers Quickly! MM: I want an ARGO, what you think!?

Sent from my iPad using Firearms Talk

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vince Lombardi

"No One, and I MEAN NO ONE Craps on me and Gets away with it!!! Those days are gone...