You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

Random Thoughts Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2014, 07:05 PM   #35031
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1442 Times on 1029 Posts
Likes Given: 700

Quote:
I took it to school with me since guns and knives weren't allowed in my school.
I carry where ever I feel like except gov buildings . Signs are just that , signs . Its concealed so no one ever knows that I have one unless its that time , then everyone will be happy I ignored that sign .
On the flip side . I dont really go many places , food lion , gas stations , hardware store is about it , But I pocket carry which can make it a PITA to get at it in time

“Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.
“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”

Old 05-01-2014, 11:01 PM   #35032
First In, Last Out
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 7616 Times on 2720 Posts
Likes Given: 2086

Default Counting Coup on Black Bear

Don't try this at home ( or anywhere else).

Position Determines Perspective
Franklin1995 Likes This 
Old 05-01-2014, 11:24 PM   #35033
The Balota's
FTF_ADMIN.png

Liked 10553 Times on 6291 Posts
Likes Given: 15581

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threetango View Post
Don't try this at home ( or anywhere else).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XM-Gbj2dPw
That was soooo funny.

Old 05-02-2014, 12:25 AM   #35034
Administrator
FTF_ADMIN.png

Liked 13588 Times on 5769 Posts
Likes Given: 2259

Did that once- to a doe deer. Hunting opening day, muzzleloader season. Had a spot I could sit like a rock, perfect view of game trail. Had a doe (not legal opening day) come sauntering down the trail, paid me no attention. Trail dipped down into a drainage ditch and back up the other side (where I was sitting) As she passed 3 feet to my left, on impulse (not smart) whipped off my ball cap and slapped her on the rump.

Deer LEVITATED right there, hit the ground doing 60.
People Like This 
Old 05-02-2014, 12:57 PM   #35035
The Balota's
FTF_ADMIN.png

Liked 10553 Times on 6291 Posts
Likes Given: 15581

My cat, Merlin, is so entertaining. He loves playing in the toilet. When he hears it flush he comes running to see what's going on with the toilet. He also likes the bathtub right after being used. He likes to lay down in the wet tub. And he brings all h is toys into the tub because he likes to bat the balls around and get the action from the curved sides of the tub. Whenever I need to use the tub I have to take his toys out then I put then all back in the tub when I'm done.

Old 05-02-2014, 04:09 PM   #35036
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5872 Times on 3219 Posts
Likes Given: 220

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileMarine View Post
I carry where ever I feel like except gov buildings . Signs are just that , signs . Its concealed so no one ever knows that I have one unless its that time , then everyone will be happy I ignored that sign .
On the flip side . I dont really go many places , food lion , gas stations , hardware store is about it , But I pocket carry which can make it a PITA to get at it in time
School was my only exception. They had a no tolerance policy and I graduated at the top of my class with honors, I wasn't about to screw that up besides it's illegal in the state of Wyoming to carry a gun in a school.

Know your limits; exceed them often

That which does not kill me had better run pretty damn fast.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but hollow points expand on impact.

http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f138/8th-ftf-shotgun-shoot-hoot-vanzant-mo-oct-7-8-9-2016-a-118694/#post1778284

Old 05-03-2014, 04:22 PM   #35037

Running no front or rear fenders and a solo pan seat with a lowered bike it WILL get your attention with bumps and hard take offs . When that back tire grabs your ass and takes some skin with it you will wake up a bit . Also took a nice chunk of leather off the seat as well .

“Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.
“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”

Old 05-03-2014, 06:37 PM   #35038
Lifetime Supporting Member
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 9095 Times on 5278 Posts
Likes Given: 11970

Quote:
Running no front or rear fenders and a solo pan seat with a lowered bike it WILL get your attention with bumps and hard take offs . When that back tire grabs your ass and takes some skin with it you will wake up a bit . Also took a nice chunk of leather off the seat as well .
If you weren't wearing your assless chaps before, I suppose you are now? (no pics please!)

Old 05-03-2014, 07:26 PM   #35039

It keeps me from being really stupid on it , once it hits 3rd it starts to pull insanely strong but I think I have a lifter loosing prime , after a hard hard pull it will start ticking . Almost hit a fat ass robin while ago running about 100 , took that as my sign to ease off .

What else other than arthritis will cause nearly all your joints to hurt ? Imbalance of some sort ?
I know awhile back when I use to do bottom paint on boats I was careless with it as far as protection goes , even when sanding it off I wore nothing . I stopped when I just started feeling like hell all of the time , only now do i realize how freaking toxic that stuff was , pro got a few pounds of lead and copper in me by now .

Old 05-03-2014, 08:50 PM   #35040
Lifetime Supporting Member
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 9095 Times on 5278 Posts
Likes Given: 11970

Quote:
It keeps me from being really stupid on it , once it hits 3rd it starts to pull insanely strong but I think I have a lifter loosing prime , after a hard hard pull it will start ticking . Almost hit a fat ass robin while ago running about 100 , took that as my sign to ease off .

What else other than arthritis will cause nearly all your joints to hurt ? Imbalance of some sort ?
I know awhile back when I use to do bottom paint on boats I was careless with it as far as protection goes , even when sanding it off I wore nothing . I stopped when I just started feeling like hell all of the time , only now do i realize how freaking toxic that stuff was , pro got a few pounds of lead and copper in me by now .
Lyme disease causes excruciating joint pain. It can even cause arthritis. Seen it happen to kids.