Random Thoughts Thread - Page 3489
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Random Thoughts Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-23-2014, 03:25 PM   #34881
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 496 Times on 305 Posts
Likes Given: 1624

Poop! Just found out tuition is due May 2nd.

Sent by my homing pigeon that suffers from severe social anxiety.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skullcrusher View Post
Yea, um, Darin...that's in the Double Secret Bunker. :p
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello View Post
Hookers and optics, cheap is usually a warning.

www.loryno.com

Old 04-23-2014, 05:51 PM   #34882

Liked 1132 Times on 820 Posts
Likes Given: 582

Quote:
Poop! Just found out tuition is due May 2nd.
Better dust off the frilly lacy banana hammock and hit the corners

OOOOOO cakes and pies cakes and pies ROLMFAO

Danger is real , Fear is a option

“Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.

orangello Likes This 
Old 04-23-2014, 06:39 PM   #34883
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5733 Times on 3359 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileMarine View Post
So while at the coast yesterday and milking this kicking headache we had to make a Lowes run , got into lowes and felt almost drunk , made it back to the boat and went back to work . Crawled out of the bilge and my R leg was numb , not asleep . The feeling has not come back yet and its weak . Thinking I really really got a nerve this time or Im a walking stroke lol . If its not better by tomar think i am going in . Its done it before but only lasted a few minutes at a time this go around has yet to stop and is getting worse .

Anyway , this is a pretty common sight in Eastern NC in some of the poorer areas . I know my kids would love it but just how in the hell people can live like this beats me . Find it hard to believe ANY kind of HO would cover these people at any kind of rate . I would at least stilt the house and dig a big ass hole for the water to run into . If they are on well the water cant be safe to drink as it is so high it would flood over the well pipe bypassing the natural ground filter .
Gotta love the old mustang in the back sitting in water up to the seats .
#1 Get that looked at by a professional (not the kind in a G-string).

#2 That trailer is owned by a true, diehard fisherman who can't get enough time "on the water". Heck, downriver from Pickwick lake in TN, there is a community with trailers floating on foam blocks, just so they won't have drunks all over the river.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

willshoum Likes This 
Old 04-23-2014, 07:34 PM   #34884

Liked 1132 Times on 820 Posts
Likes Given: 582

Well the real down east , core sound , atlantic , sea level , harkers island stacy ect ect will close the schools down early due to high tide , run off the road and your F*ed . There is a ton of the single wides down there that the gov paid for and put back on stilts b/c it floods so bad . Oak Island where our house is will flood right bad during a bad storm or hurricane .

Last flood we had that was really bad was when Sandy skirted by us , I had never seen the ocean so calm as when it was when it was right off shore , I will never forget it .

How my tahoe has not rusted and rotted away from driving through this I will never understand but so far so good , I LOVE driving through flooded areas , put me on a 4 wheeler and i am in heaven .

Danger is real , Fear is a option

“Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.

willshoum Likes This 
Old 04-23-2014, 10:55 PM   #34885

Liked 2021 Times on 1291 Posts
Likes Given: 1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balota View Post
I was teasing. Wish I'd have thought of the French sausage twist on things.
Ooh! French sausage on a twist roll? I'll buy that.
Aren't we venturing into the "what's for dinner?" area?

Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver.
You do the math.

Old 04-24-2014, 01:08 AM   #34886

Liked 367 Times on 222 Posts
Likes Given: 6

a local meth head set himself on fire, story below. drugs are bad, mmkay?

http://bismarcktribune.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/3ffe85ce-ca6d-11e3-8922-001a4bcf887a.html

after reading that, I think this is an appropriate attachment.

All I've had today is like 6 gummi bears & some scotch

People Like This 
Old 04-24-2014, 12:42 PM   #34887
RIP my good and faithful dog.
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 7318 Times on 4402 Posts
Likes Given: 8975

Okay, so it's lab week and we have all kinds of games and puzzles to do for fun. One is a jar filled with peanut butter M&Ms. I'm sitting here at the break room table and our phlebotomy student comes in with a ruler and picks up the jar. She measures the length, width and height of the jar, measures the diameter and depth one of the M&Ms. She is now madly doing calculations. She said she once won a lap top in a contest like this. She was only 3 off of the amount in the jar with her calculations. I'm curious to see how this goes. I imagine she's going to win it, too. I'm impressed with her and we're laughing. I'm going to do my crude method and see how close I come to her number, which she won't reveal. Damn, I like young people. They're so smart and interesting.

Vikingdad Likes This 
Old 04-24-2014, 12:48 PM   #34888
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 760 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change View Post
Okay, so it's lab week and we have all kinds of games and puzzles to do for fun. One is a jar filled with peanut butter M&Ms. I'm sitting here at the break room table and our phlebotomy student comes in with a ruler and picks up the jar. She measures the length, width and height of the jar, measures the diameter and depth one of the M&Ms. She is now madly doing calculations. She said she once won a lap top in a contest like this. She was only 3 off of the amount in the jar with her calculations. I'm curious to see how this goes. I imagine she's going to win it, too. I'm impressed with her and we're laughing. I'm going to do my crude method and see how close I come to her number, which she won't reveal. Damn, I like young people. They're so smart and interesting.
I wish I was that good with math I can't pass freaking college math 101 lol

Sent from my iPhone using Firearms Talk

this message was sent using my Barrett 50 straight to your brain.

Old 04-24-2014, 01:01 PM   #34889

Liked 748 Times on 451 Posts
Likes Given: 402

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileMarine View Post
Well the real down east , core sound , atlantic , sea level , harkers island stacy ect ect will close the schools down early due to high tide , run off the road and your F*ed . There is a ton of the single wides down there that the gov paid for and put back on stilts b/c it floods so bad . Oak Island where our house is will flood right bad during a bad storm or hurricane .

Last flood we had that was really bad was when Sandy skirted by us , I had never seen the ocean so calm as when it was when it was right off shore , I will never forget it .

How my tahoe has not rusted and rotted away from driving through this I will never understand but so far so good , I LOVE driving through flooded areas , put me on a 4 wheeler and i am in heaven .
I wish I had some pictures of our yard flooded on Harkers. I love being down there during the storms. Down is Gods country and I would live there if I could find a decent job.

Old 04-24-2014, 02:23 PM   #34890
RIP my good and faithful dog.
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 7318 Times on 4402 Posts
Likes Given: 8975

Quote:
Originally Posted by seancslaughter View Post
I wish I was that good with math I can't pass freaking college math 101 lol
Haha........I know what you mean. This is a young adult here as a student doing an internship with us. She's as cute as all heck and so full of life. Young folks make me smile. I did my crude calculations and entered my guess. We'll see how close each of us come to the actual count.