Random Thoughts Thread - Page 3478
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Random Thoughts Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2014, 02:19 PM   #34771
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3861 Times on 2305 Posts
Likes Given: 3233

If I shoot a home intruder while in Texas, do I call the police or the morgue first? Lol!

"Feuer Frei!"

JW357 Likes This 
Old 04-17-2014, 03:07 PM   #34772

Liked 1104 Times on 800 Posts
Likes Given: 570

Stole a bag of cheese puffs from the kids this morning and they are now on my desk , man o man do they smell like swamp ass , mud butt and puke but they are so good .
I have found a new channel on youtube , this guy is awesome and the CGI is better than most A+ movies I have seen .
The Bazooka and the water puddle were epic . And I am EXTREMELY JEALOUS of the Iron Man hand . Cant imagine how many boats would have been destroyed if I had one of those and got mad at one .

Danger is real , Fear is a option

“Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.

Last edited by MobileMarine; 04-17-2014 at 03:11 PM.
Jagermeister Likes This 
Old 04-17-2014, 04:54 PM   #34773
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 32 Times on 24 Posts
Likes Given: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoHawk View Post
In other news, Good morning Friends and Lovers

Nope, terrible day just kiddin

Sent from my iPhone using Firearms Talk

Old 04-17-2014, 07:30 PM   #34774
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5733 Times on 3359 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Quote:
Originally Posted by donthav1 View Post
was at a gas station tonight & the guy in front of me at the check out is probably 50 to 55 or so, gray hair, wrinkled face, etc. he's buying beer & the cashier won't sell it to him because he doesn't have ID. the conversation goes:
"clearly I'm way over 21, why do you need my ID?"
"it's store policy"
"look at me. you can see that I'm old enough to drink, why does it matter?"
"it's what we are required to do, I could get fired if I don't"

the guy left his beer & walked out. I don't care if it's store policy to card everyone (& at that gas station it is), if the man is clearly old enough to be your dad sell him the damn beer.

same gas station a couple years, me & a co-worker stopped in to grab coffee. they had a sign saying "Cappucino any size $0.79" my co-worker fills his personal coffee mug, which maybe holds 16 oz, & the cashier rings it up as a refill & tries to charge him $1.50. conversation goes:

"the sign says any size, 79 cents"
"but you have a refill"
"why does it matter? if I dump this in one of your foam cups, then it will be 79 cents?"
"well....yeah I guess"
he went & grabbed one of their cups, dumped it from his cup to theirs right in front of the cashier & asked him "now is it 79 cents?"
"um....yeah"

where is the common sense in some people?
A cashier asked for my ID for cigarillos at this one station in town, so I showed it to her. She took it and swiped it through a reader for the magnetic stripe on the back; I asked her why to which she replied "store policy". I told her she could reshelve the assorted flavored cigarillos and that I would just go down the street to the Yemenimart. I'll give you the date or show you the card, but this ain't a bar, the ID stays in my holder.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 04-18-2014, 02:01 AM   #34775
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 8323 Times on 4809 Posts
Likes Given: 10792

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello View Post
A cashier asked for my ID for cigarillos at this one station in town, so I showed it to her. She took it and swiped it through a reader for the magnetic stripe on the back; I asked her why to which she replied "store policy". I told her she could reshelve the assorted flavored cigarillos and that I would just go down the street to the Yemenimart. I'll give you the date or show you the card, but this ain't a bar, the ID stays in my holder.
I wonder if a guy could send his kid in with the old man's card and she would swipe it and sell the kid the fags?

Shoot me an email at vikingdad995@gmail.com

Check out the Firearmstalk Podcasts with Vikingdad and DrFootball! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/firearms-talk-podcast/id778007899

Quote:
"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."
- Mohandas Gandhi, an Autobiography, page 446.

Old 04-18-2014, 02:06 PM   #34776
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad View Post
I wonder if a guy could send his kid in with the old man's card and she would swipe it and sell the kid the fags?
Probably. I can remember, as a youngster in the early 1980's, picking up a carton of Winstons for a buddy's Mom while fetching her groceries.

Vikingdad Likes This 
Old 04-18-2014, 02:11 PM   #34777

Liked 2474 Times on 1607 Posts

This is the information age. They want to swipe your I.d. when buying tobacco? Better claim "yes" on the insurance form when asked if you have used tobacco in the last year.

Feral cat waterboarder

orangello Likes This 
Old 04-18-2014, 02:14 PM   #34778
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by primer1 View Post
This is the information age. They want to swipe your I.d. when buying tobacco? Better claim "yes" on the insurance form when asked if you have used tobacco in the last year.
If they ask me, "they were for a sick friend".

Vikingdad Likes This 
Old 04-18-2014, 02:22 PM   #34779
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1917 Times on 1360 Posts
Likes Given: 2162

Default The beer drinkers...............

I had this same situation, I'm 60 years old, the young girl ask for my drivers lic. I think this is a sting by the PD, Your lic. has been suspended or its expired. My cousin got a DUI for riding a horse..........Lol..................

For ever Vigilant..... One Shot One Kill.........

People Like This 
Old 04-18-2014, 02:40 PM   #34780
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 682 Times on 320 Posts
Likes Given: 397

Quote:
Originally Posted by primer1 View Post
At the local Lowes, I pay with a Visa and they ask for my telephone # every time. Just why would Lowes need my phone number? I tell them I don’t have a phone.