Random Thoughts Thread - Page 3476
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Random Thoughts Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-2014, 04:06 PM   #34751
I used to play keyboards, but now...
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2377 Times on 1441 Posts
Likes Given: 2504

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello View Post
Fast & heavy stuff hurts; it makes holes if it is fast, heavy, & smaller than what it hits.

That's all I got.
Yeah, but you can learn that at the range with a Barrett 50cal...

Balota
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." 2nd Amendment to the Constitution of the United States
Practice does NOT make perfect. Practice makes permanent. Only perfect practice makes perfect.

Check out 5th FTF Shoot & Hoot.http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f138/5th-ftf-shotgun-shoot-hoot-vanzant-mo-apr-11-12-2015-a-109479/

Old 04-16-2014, 04:10 PM   #34752
I used to play keyboards, but now...
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 2377 Times on 1441 Posts
Likes Given: 2504

Quote:
Thieves steal; politicians budget; MM was relocating toxic materials to save the environment.
Yes, and for his next trick we'll see MM hugging a tree... no, no, MM, we didn't mean for you to wrap yourself and your bike around the tree...

Balota
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." 2nd Amendment to the Constitution of the United States
Practice does NOT make perfect. Practice makes permanent. Only perfect practice makes perfect.

Check out 5th FTF Shoot & Hoot.http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f138/5th-ftf-shotgun-shoot-hoot-vanzant-mo-apr-11-12-2015-a-109479/

Old 04-16-2014, 05:29 PM   #34753

Liked 496 Times on 305 Posts
Likes Given: 1624

Morning Friends and Lovers.

Sent by my homing pigeon that suffers from severe social anxiety.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skullcrusher View Post
Yea, um, Darin...that's in the Double Secret Bunker. :p
Quote:
Hookers and optics, cheap is usually a warning.

www.loryno.com

Old 04-16-2014, 07:26 PM   #34754
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5734 Times on 3360 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

winds-of-change Likes This 
Old 04-16-2014, 07:32 PM   #34755
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5734 Times on 3360 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

So, on my iphone map, there are these weird green circles south of Kirtland and Farmington, NM. It looks like fields with a rotating center sprinkler boom. It's kind of weird to be zooming into an area on the map and these green circles that make you think "pixels" just keep getting larger. try it.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 04-16-2014, 08:25 PM   #34756

Liked 1220 Times on 872 Posts
Likes Given: 621

Quote:
Thieves steal; politicians budget; MM was relocating toxic materials to save the environment.
What he said ^

Totaled vehicles go to auctions yards where they sit , sit and sit some more and fuel goes bad , evaporates into the ozone , leaks , fire hazard , just overall goes to waste .
It COULD be perceived as stealing but if it makes you feel better , 1 ENTIRE tank went to a non profit group this morning while assisting them in the towing of a 30 ft boat that I am going to fix so they can sell so they can buy their fitness center for the old people .
Stealing gas would be from a drivable car or other means . I have no guilt in my saving of the world efforts . I would just feel terrible if someone was burned by a fire from a wreck car or truck that I could have removed the fuel from but did not , just terrible .
Everyone remind winds of that when the zombie apocalypse hits the subaru needs a drink lol

I saw a prius pass another car today , did not think that was possible unless the other car was parked

Danger is real , Fear is a option

“Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.
“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”

Last edited by MobileMarine; 04-16-2014 at 08:27 PM.
bigdaddy60 Likes This 
Old 04-16-2014, 08:31 PM   #34757
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3727 Times on 2284 Posts
Likes Given: 1224

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileMarine View Post
I saw a prius pass another car today , did not think that was possible unless the other car was parked
The car being passed must have been a Smart car.

Always have clean socks.

buckhuntr Likes This 
Old 04-16-2014, 08:39 PM   #34758
RIP my good and faithful dog.
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 7793 Times on 4680 Posts
Likes Given: 9797

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoHawk View Post
Morning Friends and Lovers.
I want to know who the "lovers" are.

Quote:
Everyone remind winds of that when the zombie apocalypse hits the subaru needs a drink lol
I currently drive a Honda but I want a Subaru. So, you are saying the Zombie Apocalypse won't happen if I don't ever buy a Subaru?

Old 04-16-2014, 09:25 PM   #34759
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21996 Times on 12402 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
What he said ^

Totaled vehicles go to auctions yards where they sit , sit and sit some more and fuel goes bad , evaporates into the ozone , leaks , fire hazard , just overall goes to waste .
It COULD be perceived as stealing but if it makes you feel better , 1 ENTIRE tank went to a non profit group this morning while assisting them in the towing of a 30 ft boat that I am going to fix so they can sell so they can buy their fitness center for the old people .
Stealing gas would be from a drivable car or other means . I have no guilt in my saving of the world efforts . I would just feel terrible if someone was burned by a fire from a wreck car or truck that I could have removed the fuel from but did not , just terrible .

i'm sorry but i have to disagree. if you didn't pay for it to begin with, compensate the person who did buy it in the first place or given permission by the person who did buy it, then it's stealing. using the Robin Hood theory of saying you are using it to the benefit of others, doesn't justify the act either. taking something that doesn't belong to you is stealing.

would you consider it stealing if someone took your property and donated it to charity or a needy group of people? they could say it was justified because they were using it to benefit others.

Old 04-16-2014, 09:28 PM   #34760

Liked 1220 Times on 872 Posts
Likes Given: 621

No I just figured you would have your pick of burus when it all goes down .
I would rock a old subaru brat , they withstand monumental amounts of sheer abuse . I cant pick on subarus , out of all the car we have destroyed 3-4 of them were burus and it took us all night sometimes 2 nights for them to pop and stop , they jump very well but the Nissan 350Z does not handle a 15ft jump very well and the tarass pops the air bags when they land but the burus take it like a champ , we even folded one and still kept on *hittin and a gittin not a fan of the E-brake on the front wheels though , thats no fun

ROLMFAO THE CLAW !!!!! something mine would do
http://news.yahoo.com/video/toddler-climbs-vending-machine-231557473.html

Danger is real , Fear is a option

“Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.
“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”

Last edited by MobileMarine; 04-16-2014 at 10:44 PM.
Trez Likes This