Random Thoughts Thread - Page 3427
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Random Thoughts Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2014, 12:41 PM   #34261
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2462 Times on 1598 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaF View Post
Yesterday morning a drunk driver ran the red light and T-boned my jeep. It's going to jeep heaven.

My back is going to therapy.

Again.

Sent from my iPhone using Firearms Talk
Whoa. At least your walking.

Feral cat waterboarder

orangello Likes This 
Old 03-24-2014, 03:18 PM   #34262

Liked 1084 Times on 786 Posts
Likes Given: 558

Drunk driver ? roast his ass !
I kinda hate to admit this but since mom died I seem to care alot less about little things and some may link that to me being a Ahole .
My wife has befriended a old friend of mine from high school who has a farm and her husband is a total D-head so they get together and man hate while the kids play I guess . I have always tried to distance myself from this chick b/c of her wildly over active emotions and plus 2 she beats me up everytime I get around her .
Well last night she calls kinda late and is freaking hysterical , I could hear her across the room saying she killed something . Thinking '' Oh yea ! she snapped " lol .
She killed her cow b/c he was sick , a great big angus bull ! I almost fell out of the sofa laughing so hard . Wife wanted to go over and help her move him
Babe ....... You are about as clueless as she is , you need a dang back hoe to move that joker , there is 100% absolutely NOTHING you 2 can do to move that cow .
To make it worse he took out the fence and got tangled on his way to green pasture in the sky .
Just seeing them 2 get so worked up over a COW just got to me .
If you are not prepared to deal with this kinda stuff on a farm , you dont need one . If you want to be Miss Ruby Rancher you had better have your big girl panties on and step up to the plate , its real work , its not a dam* fashion statement .
me digging out the cutting tools and stones got me pinched pretty hard , when she mentioned it was sick I put them away again , sad and heart broken.
Wife went off on me saying I would not care if our pets died , Not true but I also will not go broke to keep them alive , when it comes to our lively hood or theirs , I'll get the shovel and start digging

Danger is real , Fear is a option

“Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.

Old 03-24-2014, 03:35 PM   #34263

Liked 9204 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

That reminded me of a good one

Got a call from my ex wife, back when we were still married and I was working on the pipeline in texas, while she was living with god knows who in north carolina...

She was cleaning our fish tank. Called me in a dead panic, because Cosmo, my prize male beta (I was breeding his pretty ass. He was my fish ho) jumped out of the net and went into the garbage disposal in the sink! She could hear him flopping around...

I told her, "baby, calm down. Here's what you do... see the switch for the garbage disposal?..." And I hear the garbage disposal turn on.

"oh my god you made me kill him you ****ing *******!" And she just broke down sobbing.

"no... I was going to tell you to hit the safety lockout on the switch before sticking your hand in there to fish him out, dammit."

Old 03-24-2014, 11:56 PM   #34264
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1620 Times on 869 Posts
Likes Given: 2634

The handrail of an escalator always moves faster than the steps...

Old 03-25-2014, 02:14 AM   #34265
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 719 Times on 445 Posts
Likes Given: 1702

Quote:
Originally Posted by stratrider View Post
The handrail of an escalator always moves faster than the steps...
I have noticed that.

"Well, we're all victims of our own gene pool. Someone must have peed in yours." - Walter Bishop, from Fringe.

"Then tell me this: Why would you want to hang around people that get uncomfortable, or even scared, about that kind of thing?" "Maybe to feel normal," I said. He laughed. "Normal's not all it's cracked up to be." "You think?" "Hell, I know." - from Spirits In The Wires, by Charles de Lint.

stratrider Likes This 
Old 03-25-2014, 02:18 AM   #34266
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 719 Times on 445 Posts
Likes Given: 1702

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post

Got a call from my ex wife, back when we were still married and I was working on the pipeline in texas, while she was living with god knows who in north carolina...

She was cleaning our fish tank. Called me in a dead panic, because Cosmo, my prize male beta (I was breeding his pretty ass. He was my fish ho) jumped out of the net and went into the garbage disposal in the sink! She could hear him flopping around...

I told her, "baby, calm down. Here's what you do... see the switch for the garbage disposal?..." And I hear the garbage disposal turn on.

"oh my god you made me kill him you ****ing *******!" And she just broke down sobbing.

"no... I was going to tell you to hit the safety lockout on the switch before sticking your hand in there to fish him out, dammit."
When I had a garbage disposal, there was exactly NOTHING that could ever fall in it that would cause me to reach inside to fish it out.

"Well, we're all victims of our own gene pool. Someone must have peed in yours." - Walter Bishop, from Fringe.

"Then tell me this: Why would you want to hang around people that get uncomfortable, or even scared, about that kind of thing?" "Maybe to feel normal," I said. He laughed. "Normal's not all it's cracked up to be." "You think?" "Hell, I know." - from Spirits In The Wires, by Charles de Lint.

Old 03-25-2014, 05:00 AM   #34267
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 8279 Times on 4784 Posts
Likes Given: 10708

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post

Perhaps a follow-up comment would have been appropriate. such as "What are you, ****ing BLIND???? Last time I checked only blind people need to see with their ****ing hands!!!!!"

Shoot me an email at vikingdad995@gmail.com

Check out the Firearmstalk Podcasts with Vikingdad and DrFootball! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/firearms-talk-podcast/id778007899

Quote:
"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."
- Mohandas Gandhi, an Autobiography, page 446.

Old 03-25-2014, 05:01 AM   #34268
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 8279 Times on 4784 Posts
Likes Given: 10708

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckhuntr View Post
When I had a garbage disposal, there was exactly NOTHING that could ever fall in it that would cause me to reach inside to fish it out.
I have no trouble reaching into the disposal as long as I am the only one within reach of the switch. Call me crazy.....

Shoot me an email at vikingdad995@gmail.com

Check out the Firearmstalk Podcasts with Vikingdad and DrFootball! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/firearms-talk-podcast/id778007899

Quote:
"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."
- Mohandas Gandhi, an Autobiography, page 446.
People Like This 
Old 03-25-2014, 05:04 AM   #34269
RIP my good and faithful dog.
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 7115 Times on 4283 Posts
Likes Given: 8632

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad View Post
I have no trouble reaching into the disposal as long as I am the only one within reach of the switch. Call me crazy.....
If you're crazy then I am, too. I have no problem reaching down into the garbage disposal when it's off. I do it fairly often, in fact. Little things fall in there like caps to bottles, etc. I just reach in and take it out. *shrugs*
Vikingdad Likes This 
Old 03-25-2014, 05:15 AM   #34270
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 982 Times on 628 Posts
Likes Given: 392

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad View Post
I wouldn't either, but I can't fit my hand in the drain! I end up twisting the sucker off from underneath!

Isaiah 53:5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.