Random Thoughts Thread - Page 3219
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Random Thoughts Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2013, 10:57 PM   #32181
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5734 Times on 3360 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

LOL @ potential giant ****cicle! (or would that be a super poop pop)

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 12-18-2013, 11:13 PM   #32182
Weapons Aficianado
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5135 Times on 1764 Posts
Likes Given: 1523

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileMarine View Post
Oh wow this is going to be a bad ass movie .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoLFk4JK_RM
Agree, there was a segment on 60 Minutes recently where they interviewed the real survivor.
After seeing him I just am having a hard time wrapping my mind around Marky Mark playing his part.

Here's the interview.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/survivor-60-minutes/

NSDQ

Like it or not, when the chips are down and lives are at stake, an armed citizen can be the "first responder." People who don’t like guns invariably rely on people who have guns when their lives are in danger.

Old 12-19-2013, 02:11 AM   #32183
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2430 Times on 1335 Posts
Likes Given: 333

So.... I open my carport door and some strange dog walks into my house...... Like it owns the place.

Woah WHAT?! This means WAR!!!! I am shocked, offended, angered, and immediately ready to remove the unwanted visitor from MY GOD GIVEN CASTLE OF SERENITY!

But I didn't want to clean any blood up. I've got work in the morning. And it seemed like a shame to... Well who am I kidding I REALLY wanted to light it up. My ego was damaged and my home invaded. I happened to have the baby girls airsoft pistol that we've been playing with on the shelf right by the door. So I grabbed her pistol and promptly dumped an entire 15 round magazine of CO2 powered bbs into it at several hundred FPS from 3 feet away. The gun raises blood blisters on me from across the room. So I figure the dog ought to yelp and whine and run out of the door with its tail between its legs crying for its mother.

...........the freaky &*#¥]&;!!!! just looked at me like its feelings were hurt and then calmly walked out of the door like I was the meanest person on earth and it was highly offended at my caveman-like and rather futile behavior.

WTF?!?!

"...it is ...ALIVE!!!"

Last edited by DeltaF; 12-19-2013 at 02:23 AM.

Old 12-19-2013, 02:41 AM   #32184
McCool@email.com
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 7791 Times on 4223 Posts
Likes Given: 16471

You can make coats from any kind of fur.

No offense and none taken (̿▀̿ ̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿)̄

Old 12-19-2013, 02:55 AM   #32185
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 8826 Times on 5106 Posts
Likes Given: 11522

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaF View Post
So.... I open my carport door and some strange dog walks into my house...... Like it owns the place.

Woah WHAT?! This means WAR!!!! I am shocked, offended, angered, and immediately ready to remove the unwanted visitor from MY GOD GIVEN CASTLE OF SERENITY!

But I didn't want to clean any blood up. I've got work in the morning. And it seemed like a shame to... Well who am I kidding I REALLY wanted to light it up. My ego was damaged and my home invaded. I happened to have the baby girls airsoft pistol that we've been playing with on the shelf right by the door. So I grabbed her pistol and promptly dumped an entire 15 round magazine of CO2 powered bbs into it at several hundred FPS from 3 feet away. The gun raises blood blisters on me from across the room. So I figure the dog ought to yelp and whine and run out of the door with its tail between its legs crying for its mother.

...........the freaky &*#¥]&;!!!! just looked at me like its feelings were hurt and then calmly walked out of the door like I was the meanest person on earth and it was highly offended at my caveman-like and rather futile behavior.

WTF?!?!
He was probably looking for a friend. Bad judgement on his part?

Maybe he was used to being abused and that was why he was looking for a friendly place.

Shoot me an email at vikingdad995@gmail.com

Quote:
"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."
- Mohandas Gandhi, an Autobiography, page 446.

Old 12-19-2013, 04:57 AM   #32186

Liked 6576 Times on 3639 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaF View Post

WTF?!?!
Bet you felt like a jackass.

Old 12-19-2013, 04:58 AM   #32187

Pillow fight prank. It all goes fine until the last one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeS5IU4Odus

Quote:
"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."

Old 12-19-2013, 05:08 AM   #32188

Liked 6576 Times on 3639 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad View Post
Pillow fight prank. It all goes fine until the last one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeS5IU4Odus
That cop had no sense of humor.

Old 12-19-2013, 05:17 AM   #32189

Quote:
Originally Posted by texaswoodworker View Post
That cop had no sense of humor.
Ha ha! No he didn't. Cuff 'em and stuff 'em.

Quote:

Old 12-19-2013, 09:57 AM   #32190
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2430 Times on 1335 Posts
Likes Given: 333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad
He was probably looking for a friend. Bad judgement on his part? Maybe he was used to being abused and that was why he was looking for a friendly place.
Nah, that dog had never been abused in its life or when I stomped my foot and hollered he'd have made tracks.

I don't know whose dog it is or if it's a stray, but I do know that it have my next door neighbor's golden retriever some canine disease costed them about $600 to have treated. So plastic BBs were the easy way. As a rule SICK dogs that won't stay away from MY dogs leave the yard in a garbage bag. A dog that sick coming in my house where my babies play...? Noooot happening.

"...it is ...ALIVE!!!"

Last edited by DeltaF; 12-19-2013 at 10:13 AM.