Random Thoughts Thread - Page 3034
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Random Thoughts Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2013, 05:40 PM   #30331
disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED...
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3171 Times on 2152 Posts
Likes Given: 689

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoHawk
So $600+ is mysteriously missing from my checking account and Bank of America told me "Sorry, but we don't know anything. Try calling back later." Holy Hell, I'm so furious that I can taste blood. I'm not rich enough to allow that kind of money to vanish.
Don't Have BOA's online Banking? I can check whats going on From My Computer, Phone,..or iPad with the BOA App,..and do 80% of my Banking Via Online. Hope you Find it! 6Bills is a Good Gun Shopping Day!!!

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vince Lombardi

"No One, and I MEAN NO ONE Craps on me and Gets away with it!!! Those days are gone...

Old 11-02-2013, 05:43 PM   #30332

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaF
As if being injured and having to lay down all day isn't enough, my projector that I use for a TV in my living room stopped working today. It's still under warranty so I'm covered there. BUT HOLY FREAKING CRAP! I'll be without a TV for AT LEAST 2 WEEKS! IN THE MIDDLE OF FOOTBALL SEASON!

This is a priority 1 emergency.
Football Showing In MY House 5 out of 7 Days a Week,..(the Only two Days are Tue & Wed,..no FB on....Watching Wisconsin right now....Watched USC Oregon ST. Last Night......

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vince Lombardi

"No One, and I MEAN NO ONE Craps on me and Gets away with it!!! Those days are gone...

Old 11-02-2013, 05:52 PM   #30333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axxe55

sometimes we use these forums that aren't gun related to discuss things without going into a lot of detail as release for someone to vent to, without being judged. like having someone to talk to and just talking about something that's bothering you. that person may not want to go into a lot of detail and just wants to get something off their chest.
True. We're like a second Family to Each other here...

People Like This 
Old 11-02-2013, 05:53 PM   #30334

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad

Thank you. I can't understand her behavior either. She has been to a doctor with me exactly once over the years (not counting when she has picked me up at the ER after an accident, which would bring the count to two.).

My new housemate has now far exceeded my wife's level of concern and the amount of care she has given me over the years. It appears that I may very well have been battling active Lyme disease for upwards of 15 years and perhaps longer.
That Sukks Man,...Sorry it took yu this long to find out! Kinda LIke My Wife's Arthritis and such...

Old 11-02-2013, 05:57 PM   #30335

Quote:
Originally Posted by primer1
Those of you without kids in the house, go stick your head out the window. You hear that sound? Its like a massive cloud of bees is invading. It's... the post Halloween sugar buzz.
I think My Dog-son got into some candy....He's Buzzing around like he's on a Jet Pack....We have a 50Ft hallway from The Front of the house to the Back Door to the Yard,..and he's Bouncing off the Walls playing Catch with me!! Ever See an 85Lb Bulldog bounce off a Wall, Roll Over, STand up & Shake it Off,. and Bounce Back Into the Wall to "get" the Ball???.......I swear He could put a Dent in a piece of Ply Wood!!!!

Old 11-02-2013, 06:01 PM   #30336

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286

Thank you. I'll stick around a bit until some ****ing turd pisses me off again. Everywhere I turn, I see people full of ****. Here, thumpertalk, facebook, real life. I think I'm going to prison before hell.
Glad your Back TRIP....

Old 11-02-2013, 06:04 PM   #30337
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5733 Times on 3359 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Quote:

And I've got serious bro love for many of you, but feeling my pulse pounding in my head and ears just doesn't appeal to me.
It's better than no pulse at all Trip. Glad to see you around.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 11-02-2013, 06:07 PM   #30338

Liked 9204 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello View Post
It's better than no pulse at all Trip. Glad to see you around.
Just looked in the mirror and there's already a huge ass vein bulging out of my forehead. I read some of Chainfire's posts. I can see it pulsing...

**** it, I'm off here for the day. Maybe I'll see y'all tomorrow.

Old 11-02-2013, 06:12 PM   #30339
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5733 Times on 3359 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Quote:

Just looked in the mirror and there's already a huge ass vein bulging out of my forehead. I read some of Chainfire's posts. I can see it pulsing...

Pffft! I saw some idjut on TV with a bear on a leash. You shouldn't take the differences of others as such a personal offense. If we were all just the same, who would we point and laugh at?

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

People Like This 
Old 11-02-2013, 06:37 PM   #30340
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21583 Times on 12248 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post

chill out Trip! we got your back!

BTW, glad you're back!