Random Thoughts Thread - Page 3032
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Random Thoughts Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2013, 08:13 AM   #30311
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 6576 Times on 3639 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatmydust View Post
It's 3 am on the East coast, today is the Fall Turkey season opener. I've got a 3 hour drive to Jim Thorpe, PA in the Pocono Mts. for a beautiful Fall day of my very fav. hunting. It just so happens that Cabela's is on my way home, if I choose my alt. route. I think it's going to be a great day!
It's 2 am in Texas. Today is the first day of (general) deer season, fall turkey season, and (regular) duck season.

Last edited by texaswoodworker; 11-02-2013 at 08:16 AM.
People Like This 
Old 11-02-2013, 08:20 AM   #30312
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3174 Times on 1830 Posts
Likes Given: 2037

TWW - If you're headin ' outdoors today, good luck, enjoy these days and come home safe.

People Like This 
Old 11-02-2013, 08:21 AM   #30313
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2438 Times on 1338 Posts
Likes Given: 335

Quote:
Originally Posted by texaswoodworker
Internet? You may be able to find the games online. A lot of people have switched from cable and satellite to just using the internet. Da fuk kind of meds are you taking? Whatever they are you should probably go easy on them, and try to stay away from anything that has the potential to maim or kill.
Haha I'm just bein goofy. It ain't all that bad.

"...it is ...ALIVE!!!"

texaswoodworker Likes This 
Old 11-02-2013, 08:24 AM   #30314
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

image-2649131168.jpg

I plan to use this very soon.

"...it is ...ALIVE!!!"

People Like This 
Old 11-02-2013, 08:27 AM   #30315
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

image-682951877.jpg

Actually that's the face you make when you're a Libtard enviroputz who can't act but still make millions of bucks cuz women go nuts over your butt crack haircut. But hey whatever works.....

"...it is ...ALIVE!!!"

People Like This 
Old 11-02-2013, 12:53 PM   #30316

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by GunsGodAndCountry View Post
I feel like that's a strange piece to pick out. It was like literally the least important thing he said.
judge, lest you be judged that being said you must first understand why the question was asked in the first place… No matter how good or how bad it was with my ex-husband I would take care of him if need be and no one was there for him. It has to be very lonely place when someone you love and depend on to be there for you in life the one you thought would all ways have your back, walks out on you with not a care in the world.

During prohibition government men were fare game. When they show up at our doors to take our guns that's gonna become popular once more.

Old 11-02-2013, 01:32 PM   #30317
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21997 Times on 12402 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles_g44 View Post
judge, lest you be judged that being said you must first understand why the question was asked in the first place… No matter how good or how bad it was with my ex-husband I would take care of him if need be and no one was there for him. It has to be very lonely place when someone you love and depend on to be there for you in life the one you thought would all ways have your back, walks out on you with not a care in the world.
sometimes we use these forums that aren't gun related to discuss things without going into a lot of detail as release for someone to vent to, without being judged. like having someone to talk to and just talking about something that's bothering you. that person may not want to go into a lot of detail and just wants to get something off their chest.
Old 11-02-2013, 01:51 PM   #30318

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axxe55 View Post
sometimes we use these forums that aren't gun related to discuss things without going into a lot of detail as release for someone to vent to, without being judged. like having someone to talk to and just talking about something that's bothering you. that person may not want to go into a lot of detail and just wants to get something off their chest.
Understandable venting is a good thing.... Just saying in life or death being there for someone you love or once loved is what humanity is all about isn't it?

During prohibition government men were fare game. When they show up at our doors to take our guns that's gonna become popular once more.

Old 11-02-2013, 03:20 PM   #30319

Liked 6576 Times on 3639 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatmydust View Post
TWW - If you're headin ' outdoors today, good luck, enjoy these days and come home safe.
Thanks, you too.

Old 11-02-2013, 03:22 PM   #30320
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 8839 Times on 5115 Posts
Likes Given: 11540

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles_g44 View Post
Thank you. I can't understand her behavior either. She has been to a doctor with me exactly once over the years (not counting when she has picked me up at the ER after an accident, which would bring the count to two.).

My new housemate has now far exceeded my wife's level of concern and the amount of care she has given me over the years. It appears that I may very well have been battling active Lyme disease for upwards of 15 years and perhaps longer.

Shoot me an email at vikingdad995@gmail.com

Quote:
"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."
- Mohandas Gandhi, an Autobiography, page 446.