Random Thoughts Thread - Page 3023
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Random Thoughts Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-31-2013, 07:54 PM   #30221
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3729 Times on 2286 Posts
Likes Given: 1224

Quote:
Originally Posted by GunsGodAndCountry
I call bs because I know my husband finds me most attractive straight out of the shower without a stitch of clothing or a bit of hair product or makeup on.
^ This. ^

Quoted, for truth.

I despise make-up.

Old 10-31-2013, 08:58 PM   #30222
Lifetime Supporting Member
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 9081 Times on 5276 Posts
Likes Given: 11970

Quote:
Originally Posted by GunsGodAndCountry View Post
I call bs because I know my husband finds me most attractive straight out of the shower without a stitch of clothing or a bit of hair product or makeup on.
Thanks for the mental picture!

Old 10-31-2013, 09:13 PM   #30223
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2451 Times on 1342 Posts
Likes Given: 336

Quote:
Originally Posted by JW357
^ This. ^ Quoted, for truth.
I agree. I prefer mine whilst still in the shower.

Bom bom chica wah wah
People Like This 
Old 10-31-2013, 09:59 PM   #30224

Liked 1317 Times on 946 Posts
Likes Given: 650

Wife gets super pissed when I tell her to stop putting on her war paint and lets go , aint figured out what pisses her off , the rushing or calling it war paint .
Some girls have so much on it looks like bondo , if they smile it may crack and fall off .
I found a girl the other day on FB that was a pure HAMMER back in high school now .......lets just say she is bigger than i am , Makes me think back to
Unanswered prayers song LMAO
I may have been chubby in school but at least im still the same size 15-16 years later .

that may change soon , I did eat a pound of bacon the other night and I am not ashamed of it either

“Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.
“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
MoHawk Likes This 
Old 10-31-2013, 10:25 PM   #30225
disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED...
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 3382 Times on 2288 Posts
Likes Given: 710

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileMarine
Dear Santa :
All I want for Christmas is a Dillon Aero m134 mounted on either a fully restored PT boat or a Huey , I will even take one mounted in a 1998 GMC Denali so long as it has a 572 big block pushing it and a memory card slot for the radio , black with light tan leather interior , must also have heated seats and arm rest and a cup hold large enough to hold a bottle of gold label .

Not even thanksgiving or hell h-ween for that matter and folks already have christmas lights up , it gets sooner and sooner every year .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I have been after the SO to check into the drug house across form the shop for months but nothing , So the other night when talking to thee sheriff he said he would try to get some guys on it . I kinda blew it off as empty promise but I have seen unmarkeds @ the gas station next door all week , not exactly covert but hey , its something .
'll take Mine On the Huey Or a Blackhawk, Thanks,...And a Full Auto BAR(not the Semi-Auto Conversion I inherited!) With Belt Feed in 308 for the UATV!!!!!

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vince Lombardi

"No One, and I MEAN NO ONE Craps on me and Gets away with it!!! Those days are gone...

Old 10-31-2013, 10:31 PM   #30226

Quote:

Point taken :-) I simply prefer a darker complexion. That way when I say Im half Lebanese, people don't just roll their eyes like yeah right. Lol
Had a Buddy of Mine who was Half German Jew & Half Sephardic Jew(Middle eastern) who's Mom Was From Lebanon. He was one of our Intel Sgt's. when we deployed there In 1983...Great Food and Fun Times Until The Marine Barracks were Blown Up....Lost a lot of Friends that Day,..worked with a lot of them those almost 6 months....In fact,..Monday Passed was the 30th Annv. of My Shoot Down....Very BAD Nightmares all week,...none relating to Todays Date Either...

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vince Lombardi

"No One, and I MEAN NO ONE Craps on me and Gets away with it!!! Those days are gone...

Last edited by DrFootball; 10-31-2013 at 10:38 PM.

Old 10-31-2013, 10:33 PM   #30227
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 459 Times on 255 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrFootball View Post

Had a Buddy of Mine who was Half German Jew & Half Sephardic Jew(Middle eastern) who's Mom Was From Lebanon. He was one of our Intel Sgt's. when we deployed there In 1983...Great Food and Fun Times Until The Marine Barracks were Blown Up....Lost a lot of Friends that Day,..worked with a lot of them those almost 6 months....
I promise it wasn't me.

Im not sure what to say other than Im sorry for your losses and it sucks thats your association of us now.

Last edited by GunsGodAndCountry; 10-31-2013 at 10:36 PM.

Old 10-31-2013, 10:36 PM   #30228

Quote:

You know what's up! And congratulations, that's quite an achievement :-)
Cool Art! And Yes GG&C,..some of us do know whats up..Took me until the Third try until I got it right,...but were together 13+ Years and Married 8 this Coming Feb....
We're both the Children of Soldiers & Policemen(both our Dad's did Both), so we get along ALMOST perfectly,..which Id say is pretty good...

Old 10-31-2013, 11:06 PM   #30229
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1788 Times on 1171 Posts
Likes Given: 1553

Interesting our emergency warning horns just lit off, doesn't look like tornado weather out there but it has been raining all day, flsh flood warnings? Guess I will see.

NVM they lit them off to tell the little goblins they can go trick or treating now.
“Somebody has to speak for these people. Y'all got on this boat for different reasons, but y'all come to the same place. So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this—they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people...better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave.” Mal Reynolds Serenity/Firefly

Old 10-31-2013, 11:39 PM   #30230
F4U
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1373 Times on 812 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by GunsGodAndCountry View Post
I could never convince my ex that this was true. She was always convinced I was "just being nice". But it was true, most of that crap is just a disguise.
MoHawk Likes This