Random Thoughts Thread - Page 3007
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Random Thoughts Thread

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-28-2013, 10:04 PM   #30061
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
orangello's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 19,170
Liked 5732 Times on 3358 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoHawk View Post
Yup. I'm a gear head and Viscous is the word I'm used to typing. LOL. Vicious.
Don't be thick.
__________________

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

orangello is offline  
Axxe55 Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 10:10 PM   #30062
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
MoHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Yorktown, VA
Posts: 2,431
Liked 493 Times on 303 Posts
Likes Given: 1621

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello View Post
https://courseware.ee.calpoly.edu/~amaccarl/MyMethanolMotorcycle/

(I like that it is from before we all started using gasoline cut with corn liquor.)
Yeah, but methanol cost $3 a gallon, gas is $3.08 here. So, my bike which gets 40 mpg on gasoline.... vs a bike that gets 32 mpg... I think gasoline is cheaper. And FAR more convenient
__________________

Sent by my homing pigeon that suffers from severe social anxiety.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skullcrusher View Post
Yea, um, Darin...that's in the Double Secret Bunker. :p
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello View Post
Hookers and optics, cheap is usually a warning.

www.loryno.com
MoHawk is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 10:13 PM   #30063
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
orangello's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 19,170
Liked 5732 Times on 3358 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoHawk View Post
Yeah, but methanol cost $3 a gallon, gas is $3.08 here. So, my bike which gets 40 mpg on gasoline.... vs a bike that gets 32 mpg... I think gasoline is cheaper. And FAR more convenient
Just saying alcohol and motorcycles CAN mix, not saying it is cheap.
__________________

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

orangello is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 10:16 PM   #30064
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
MoHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Yorktown, VA
Posts: 2,431
Liked 493 Times on 303 Posts
Likes Given: 1621

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello View Post
Just saying alcohol and motorcycles CAN mix, not saying it is cheap.
Well, in that case, I've previously ridden my motorcycle HIGHLY intoxicated. They CAN mix, but i strongly recommend against it. Better?
__________________

Sent by my homing pigeon that suffers from severe social anxiety.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skullcrusher View Post
Yea, um, Darin...that's in the Double Secret Bunker. :p
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello View Post
Hookers and optics, cheap is usually a warning.

www.loryno.com
MoHawk is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 10:59 PM   #30065
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
 
Vikingdad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Santa Cruz Mountains,CA
Posts: 13,812
Liked 8133 Times on 4695 Posts
Likes Given: 10492

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoHawk View Post
SHE is the prosecuting attorney for Newport News Virginia and is RUTHLESS! Rum wouldn't help, neither would a strip-o-gram. She is just viscous
Ahh. I see. The Dominatrix type. There are strippers for them too! Hell, I'm sure you could get a stripper for anything you could think of. I bet Orangello has a few stashed in his trunk just in case......


Too much?
__________________

Shoot me an email at vikingdad995@gmail.com

Check out the Firearmstalk Podcasts with Vikingdad and DrFootball! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/firearms-talk-podcast/id778007899

Quote:
"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."
- Mohandas Gandhi, an Autobiography, page 446.
Vikingdad is offline  
2
People Like This 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 11:04 PM   #30066
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
orangello's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 19,170
Liked 5732 Times on 3358 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad View Post
Ahh. I see. The Dominatrix type. There are strippers for them too! Hell, I'm sure you could get a stripper for anything you could think of. I bet Orangello has a few stashed in his trunk just in case......


Too much?
I have met many and varied strippers in my time. I think I became absolutely certain that I didn't want kids when the eight and a half months pregnant stripper asked if I wanted a lap dance.

The trunk is clear; I gotta mind my MPG's nowadays.
__________________

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

orangello is offline  
3
People Like This 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 11:06 PM   #30067
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Axxe55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Deep East Texas Pineywoods!
Posts: 28,501
Liked 21290 Times on 12078 Posts
Likes Given: 53062

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoHawk View Post
Well, in that case, I've previously ridden my motorcycle HIGHLY intoxicated. They CAN mix, but i strongly recommend against it. Better?
i rode home one night many years ago on my bike after a night out with the guys drinking. i had about 5 or 6 beers over the course of about four hours. driving my truck, would have been no problem, but that five miles home convinced me that motorcycles and alcohol don't mix. my limit if i was riding the bike was two beer after that night!
__________________
Coming from the Village of the Damned.
To the victor, go the spoils of war.
Axxe55 is offline  
3
People Like This 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 11:17 PM   #30068
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
MoHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Yorktown, VA
Posts: 2,431
Liked 493 Times on 303 Posts
Likes Given: 1621

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axxe55 View Post
i rode home one night many years ago on my bike after a night out with the guys drinking. i had about 5 or 6 beers over the course of about four hours. driving my truck, would have been no problem, but that five miles home convinced me that motorcycles and alcohol don't mix. my limit if i was riding the bike was two beer after that night!
That's my limit also.
__________________

Sent by my homing pigeon that suffers from severe social anxiety.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skullcrusher View Post
Yea, um, Darin...that's in the Double Secret Bunker. :p
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello View Post
Hookers and optics, cheap is usually a warning.

www.loryno.com
MoHawk is offline  
Axxe55 Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 11:22 PM   #30069
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Axxe55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Deep East Texas Pineywoods!
Posts: 28,501
Liked 21290 Times on 12078 Posts
Likes Given: 53062

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoHawk View Post
That's my limit also.
past two, four wheels are more forgiving!
__________________
Coming from the Village of the Damned.
To the victor, go the spoils of war.
Axxe55 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 11:31 PM   #30070
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Cinderocka1989's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Laradise
Posts: 5,996
Liked 3197 Times on 1777 Posts
Likes Given: 134

Default

Hey, here's a crazy idea, how about if your limit was 0 whether riding a bike or driving a car?

__________________

3 gallons of crazy in a 2 gallon bucket

Know your limits; exceed them often

That which does not kill me had better run pretty damn fast.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but hollow points expand on impact.

Cinderocka1989 is online now  
5
People Like This 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Post random photos you have taken cpttango30 The Club House 72 06-01-2014 05:33 PM
What are your thoughts on the .357 SIG? Samhain The Club House 17 09-08-2009 10:33 PM
your thoughts dirtysouth The Club House 11 08-03-2008 04:47 PM