Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Random Thoughts Thread

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2013, 06:31 AM   #29851
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
primer1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 6,159
Liked 2242 Times on 1455 Posts

Default

-singing-

Get your motor runnin, head out on the highway

__________________

Feral cat waterboarder

primer1 is offline  
2
People Like This 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 09:20 AM   #29852
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
MisterMcCool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Bumfugg, Egypt
Posts: 6,614
Liked 5309 Times on 2915 Posts
Likes Given: 10142

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaF

I post a video of a bloody shirtless man screaming and divebombing out of ambulance into a patrol car and you wanna talk about his underwear?!

LOL!!!!! FTF never ceases to amaze me.
Sorry. I couldn't see his shoes.
__________________

No offense and none taken

MisterMcCool is offline  
Axxe55 Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 01:15 PM   #29853
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Axxe55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Texas by God, Texas!
Posts: 24,625
Liked 17020 Times on 9842 Posts
Likes Given: 44257

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderocka1989 View Post
There are some people who disagree, but it's generally accepted that Motors are electric and engines run on combustion.
i agree. but some people use the terms motor and engine interchangeabily.

but what about a gas/electric hybrid? engine or motor!
__________________
Coming from the Village of the Damned.
Axxe55 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 01:23 PM   #29854
I am the Fanman
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Wiseman3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Fresno,California
Posts: 1,205
Liked 403 Times on 239 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axxe55
i agree. but some people use the terms motor and engine interchangeabily. but what about a gas/electric hybrid? engine or motor!
would depend if you're speaking about the combustion portion or the electric portion.
__________________

My pistols, however, I always kept by me.
Jesse James

Wiseman3 is offline  
Axxe55 Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 01:28 PM   #29855
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Axxe55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Texas by God, Texas!
Posts: 24,625
Liked 17020 Times on 9842 Posts
Likes Given: 44257

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiseman3 View Post
would depend if you're speaking about the combustion portion or the electric portion.
that would be my guess as well!
__________________
Coming from the Village of the Damned.
Axxe55 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 01:38 PM   #29856
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
eatmydust's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: pennsylvania
Posts: 3,021
Liked 2172 Times on 1286 Posts
Likes Given: 1148

Default "Stuart!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaF View Post
Attachment 123595

Hey y'all caption THIS one!
"Hey, look what I can do!"

"Stuart, what does mommy say about boys who hang out of an ambulance in their tighty-whiteys."
__________________

Sent from my (_E=MC² _)

We do not choose our future, we choose our habits and our habits dictate our future. - anonymous

eatmydust is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 01:54 PM   #29857
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
GunsGodAndCountry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 548
Liked 459 Times on 255 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatmydust View Post

"Hey, look what I can do!"

"Stuart, what does mommy say about boys who hang out of an ambulance in their tighty-whiteys."
I had totally forgotten about Stuart! There goes my whole morning, I'll be youtubing until noon.
__________________

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."

GunsGodAndCountry is offline  
MobileMarine Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 02:25 PM   #29858
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
MobileMarine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: youngsville,nc
Posts: 3,020
Liked 860 Times on 623 Posts
Likes Given: 482

Default

Quote:
If they can put a v8 in a bike, you can put a 4 cyl diesel in one. Chop chop!
ANY engine swap is possible with a complete and healthy disregard for structural integrity

And if I had the money to dump on a EPIRB , you guys would never see me again as that is THEE only reason I dont tempt fate , I dont trust VHF radios . Id be a dangerous mofo If I had one though .

And please for love of God and all that is good and holy , please dont get into the motor vrs engine debate .

I heard a song I kinda liked so I youtubed it , found out the artist and now I hate it ........ thats all I am going to say about it .


I love it when they say a part is '' NON - SERVICEABLE "" , and you crack it open and fix it anyway .
__________________
Quote:
Captain, my religious belief teaches me to feel as safe in battle as in bed. God has fixed the time for my death. I do not concern myself about that, but to be always ready, no matter when it may overtake me. Captain, that is the way all men should live
Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees.
Blessed is the man who's quiver is full
You live more in 5 minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in their lifetime.
MobileMarine is offline  
Axxe55 Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 02:31 PM   #29859
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Axxe55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Texas by God, Texas!
Posts: 24,625
Liked 17020 Times on 9842 Posts
Likes Given: 44257

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileMarine View Post
ANY engine swap is possible with a complete and healthy disregard for structural integrity

And if I had the money to dump on a EPIRB , you guys would never see me again as that is THEE only reason I dont tempt fate , I dont trust VHF radios . Id be a dangerous mofo If I had one though .

And please for love of God and all that is good and holy , please dont get into the motor vrs engine debate .

I heard a song I kinda liked so I youtubed it , found out the artist and now I hate it ........ thats all I am going to say about it .


I love it when they say a part is '' NON - SERVICEABLE "" , and you crack it open and fix it anyway .
i think any engine swap is possible given enough time and money!
__________________
Coming from the Village of the Damned.
Axxe55 is offline  
Vikingdad Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 02:35 PM   #29860
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
MobileMarine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: youngsville,nc
Posts: 3,020
Liked 860 Times on 623 Posts
Likes Given: 482

Default

The guy in the ambulance is the greased up deaf guy after they cleaned the grease off of him LMFAO

__________________
Quote:
Captain, my religious belief teaches me to feel as safe in battle as in bed. God has fixed the time for my death. I do not concern myself about that, but to be always ready, no matter when it may overtake me. Captain, that is the way all men should live
Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees.
Blessed is the man who's quiver is full
You live more in 5 minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in their lifetime.
MobileMarine is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Post random photos you have taken cpttango30 The Club House 64 02-22-2013 07:14 PM
What are your thoughts on the .357 SIG? Samhain The Club House 17 09-08-2009 10:33 PM
your thoughts dirtysouth The Club House 11 08-03-2008 04:47 PM