Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Random Thoughts Thread

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2013, 02:59 AM   #29811
Civil Disobedience-wherever there is authority, there is a natural inclination to disobedience. Oppression breeds Rebellion
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Cinderocka1989's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Laradise
Posts: 5,792
Liked 2997 Times on 1671 Posts
Likes Given: 128

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoHawk View Post

I'm sorry, You said real men right? But didn't you say you are a fair weather rider?

I've ridden across the country with just the sound of 18 wheelers singing in my ears. Sometimes, It's nice to have tunes. Then again, You don't ride enough to need music. LOL j/k
I say real men don't need spark plugs. What about that? :P
__________________

3 gallons of crazy in a 2 gallon bucket

Know your limits; exceed them often

That which does not kill me had better run pretty damn fast.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but hollow points expand on impact.

Cinderocka1989 is offline  
MoHawk Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 03:25 AM   #29812
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
 
Vikingdad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Santa Cruz Mountains,CA
Posts: 13,446
Liked 7736 Times on 4468 Posts
Likes Given: 9983

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderocka1989 View Post
I say real men don't need spark plugs. What about that? :P
You can have your cake and eat it too!

http://www.dieselbike.net/
__________________

Shoot me an email at vikingdad995@gmail.com

Check out the Firearmstalk Podcasts with Vikingdad and DrFootball! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/firearms-talk-podcast/id778007899

Quote:
"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."
- Mohandas Gandhi, an Autobiography, page 446.
Vikingdad is offline  
MoHawk Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 02:25 PM   #29813
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
MobileMarine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: youngsville,nc
Posts: 3,269
Liked 967 Times on 707 Posts
Likes Given: 523

Default

Mine smokes like a diesel when you get on it , does that count ?

I think a diesel bike would Mind F me to death , red line around 3200 on a bike ? oh yea I would have ahard time with that . I was not a huge fan of the belt clutch on the school bike , I wonder why they could not fit a 5 or 6 speed to it ?

Now a cummins 4bt in one would right on time .

Got the river rancher to work this morning , I may start a thread on it from start to finish . Pic dont really do it justice , it needs to be seen in person , I keep finding fresh water clams all over the place on it

__________________

Gentlemen , we have lost speed and therefore time , precious time , which can not be regained once lost . I have absolutely no sympathy for any of you fecculant maggots nor the patience to pretend otherwise , Gentlemen , I wash my hands of this madness .

Omnem dimittite spem, o vos intrantes
You live more in 5 minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in their lifetime.

MobileMarine is offline  
orangello Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 05:12 PM   #29814
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
MobileMarine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: youngsville,nc
Posts: 3,269
Liked 967 Times on 707 Posts
Likes Given: 523

Default

If you have to post this to a customers invoice for liability or to cover your own ass then you know the boat is a POS , why he spent money to fix bellows when the whole ass end of the boat is about to come out I dont know but thats a old man for ya .
They dont understand they could very easily loose the boat and their life , not to mention they are heading to the Chesapeake Bay on it for the spots or croakers , what ever the hell is biting up there right now .
I can literally move the transom 2-3 inches just by pulling on the outdrive by hand and I have ripped the whole back of a boat out before trying to remove a drive

Quote:
TRANSOM IS ROTTEN , possible consequences from operating on a soft transom include but not limited to
Drive coupler failure
water leaks
transom failure
engine mount failure
DO NOT USE LADDER
DO NOT TOW OFF STERN '' back of boat''
DO NOT ACCELERATE HARD
DO NOT VENTURE IN ROUGH SEAS
Any impact below water or with drive unit will
almost certainly rip out transom and sink vessel
__________________

Gentlemen , we have lost speed and therefore time , precious time , which can not be regained once lost . I have absolutely no sympathy for any of you fecculant maggots nor the patience to pretend otherwise , Gentlemen , I wash my hands of this madness .

Omnem dimittite spem, o vos intrantes
You live more in 5 minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in their lifetime.


Last edited by MobileMarine; 10-23-2013 at 05:15 PM.
MobileMarine is offline  
Vikingdad Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 06:34 PM   #29815
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
DeltaF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Deep South USA
Posts: 2,942
Liked 2194 Times on 1215 Posts
Likes Given: 280

Default

Heading to therapy. Can't pack in there simply because there isn't a single position is be in where I wouldn't be lying on my gun. And that hurts!

So she stays in the car.

I feel naked now.

__________________
Quote:
Nobody on this thread licked anybody's bodypart.

Nobody said anything.....about Glocks until you posted about your bacon dog who needs dentures.

What did somebody forget to engage their safety and shoot the dogs front teeth out? Or are we blaming that on the Glock shooters?

"Gaston, the Doggy dentist's best friend."
DeltaF is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 06:40 PM   #29816
10-32
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
mountainman13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 11,525
Liked 2917 Times on 1718 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaF View Post
Heading to therapy. Can't pack in there simply because there isn't a single position is be in where I wouldn't be lying on my gun. And that hurts!

So she stays in the car.

I feel naked now.
If therapy for you is anything like it was for me I assume you'll be in too much pain to care very soon.
I wish you well.
__________________

I don't need No stinking signature.

mountainman13 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 06:41 PM   #29817
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
orangello's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 19,170
Liked 5731 Times on 3358 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileMarine View Post
If you have to post this to a customers invoice for liability or to cover your own ass then you know the boat is a POS , why he spent money to fix bellows when the whole ass end of the boat is about to come out I dont know but thats a old man for ya .
They dont understand they could very easily loose the boat and their life , not to mention they are heading to the Chesapeake Bay on it for the spots or croakers , what ever the hell is biting up there right now .
I can literally move the transom 2-3 inches just by pulling on the outdrive by hand and I have ripped the whole back of a boat out before trying to remove a drive
You should sing the Gilligan's Island theme song for him as he takes delivery, maybe give him an advertisement for GPS tracking devices for boats.
__________________

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

orangello is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 06:42 PM   #29818
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
orangello's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 19,170
Liked 5731 Times on 3358 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainman13 View Post
If therapy for you is anything like it was for me I assume you'll be in too much pain to care very soon.
I wish you well.
Dang man! Your shrink is tough!
__________________

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

orangello is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 06:44 PM   #29819
10-32
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
mountainman13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 11,525
Liked 2917 Times on 1718 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello View Post

Dang man! Your shrink is tough!
Lol. The shrink wasn't fun either.
Sometimes it's hard to tell which hurts more.
__________________

I don't need No stinking signature.

mountainman13 is offline  
winds-of-change Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 06:47 PM   #29820
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
DeltaF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Deep South USA
Posts: 2,942
Liked 2194 Times on 1215 Posts
Likes Given: 280

Default

image-3215967606.jpg

...and here we go again.
__________________
Quote:
Nobody on this thread licked anybody's bodypart.

Nobody said anything.....about Glocks until you posted about your bacon dog who needs dentures.

What did somebody forget to engage their safety and shoot the dogs front teeth out? Or are we blaming that on the Glock shooters?

"Gaston, the Doggy dentist's best friend."
DeltaF is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Post random photos you have taken cpttango30 The Club House 72 06-01-2014 05:33 PM
What are your thoughts on the .357 SIG? Samhain The Club House 17 09-08-2009 10:33 PM
your thoughts dirtysouth The Club House 11 08-03-2008 04:47 PM