Random Thoughts Thread - Page 2960
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

Random Thoughts Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-18-2013, 11:46 AM   #29591
I used to play keyboards, but now ...
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5052 Times on 2971 Posts
Likes Given: 4226

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFlynt View Post
Not been a good day today, first off this afternoon my blood sugars dropped to a measured 47 but may have gone lower before I got some juice and other things to get it back up, then this evening I got tangled up in a chair, fell on the chair, broke it, hit the floor hard, smacked my head on the cabinets, scraped my right elbow pretty bad and I think I tweaked my back because it is starting feel tight.

One good spot I got my laundry done this morning.
At least you didn't twerk your back!
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." 2nd Amendment to the Constitution of the United States
Practice does NOT make perfect. Practice makes permanent. Only perfect practice makes perfect.
Generalizations are (almost) always bad.

Old 10-18-2013, 11:51 AM   #29592
I used to play keyboards, but now ...
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 5052 Times on 2971 Posts
Likes Given: 4226

Quote:
Originally Posted by F4U View Post

Winds I have some investment advice for you if you are right about this. Put your whole 401k into Anheuser-Busch because I am going to drink enough to make you rich.
Winds prefers Miller Lite!
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." 2nd Amendment to the Constitution of the United States
Practice does NOT make perfect. Practice makes permanent. Only perfect practice makes perfect.
Generalizations are (almost) always bad.

Old 10-18-2013, 02:42 PM   #29593

Liked 1435 Times on 1026 Posts
Likes Given: 700

Before with nothing but actual moss for a floor , carpet color was unknown as boat had been in a pond for 14 yrs . Got it clean and stripped down and floor is still solid for some reason , putting the fencing back on today and possibly swapping motors .

Random Thoughts Thread - The Club House

“Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.
“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
orangello Likes This 
Old 10-18-2013, 03:06 PM   #29594
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 6580 Times on 3639 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

Fact of the day.

Did you know that your gas gauge has an arrow on it telling you which side you gas cap is on? I just found this out today. I never knew that.

Old 10-18-2013, 03:32 PM   #29595
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 10459 Times on 5567 Posts
Likes Given: 22330

Quote:
Originally Posted by texaswoodworker
Fact of the day.

Did you know that your gas gauge has an arrow on it telling you which side you gas cap is on? I just found this out today. I never knew that.
I am constantly laughing at you guys at the pump. Some try to stretch the hose to the other side. Some make a u-turn to the other side and then realize the pump and tank still don't match up.
Old 10-18-2013, 03:34 PM   #29596

Liked 6580 Times on 3639 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterMcCool View Post
I am constantly laughing at you guys at the pump. Some try to stretch the hose to the other side. Some make a u-turn to the other side and then realize the pump and tank still don't match up.
I'm not one of those guys. I know which side the cap is on. Even without the arrow.

Old 10-18-2013, 03:35 PM   #29597
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 157 Times on 115 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by texaswoodworker View Post

I'm not one of those guys. I know which side the cap is on. Even without the arrow.
Exactly, it's not rocket surgery, or brain science!
People Like This 
Old 10-18-2013, 03:50 PM   #29598

Nearly every truck has it on the driver side , not every gauge has a arrow , and most of your high end boat are now offering dual fuel fills or putting them on the driver side as well .
I am trying to think the last car or truck I drove that had it on the right side .
Harley has its cap in the middle so I can pull up to either side LMAO

“Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.
“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
texaswoodworker Likes This 
Old 10-18-2013, 04:31 PM   #29599
Lifetime Supporting Member

Liked 9095 Times on 5278 Posts
Likes Given: 11970

I have a little POS Nissan Frontier that has the cap on the wrong side and no arrow on the gauge. I hate that truck but it gets better mileage than the F-350.
Old 10-18-2013, 04:41 PM   #29600

Quote:
I have a little POS Nissan Frontier that has the cap on the wrong side and no arrow on the gauge. I hate that truck but it gets better mileage than the F-350.
Maybe true in your case but my old IDI 7.3 That gets better than the tahoe and even if didnt there is not substitute for letting that old 7.3 roar on out and bury the speedometer .

Some people like llittle sports cars that go fast , me , I would much rather cut up in a 8,000 lb truck or suv