Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Random Thoughts Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-08-2013, 03:19 PM   #29291
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 969 Times on 708 Posts
Likes Given: 527

Quote:
Hmmmm......that tactic may just back fire on her. Business clothing would probably be more appropriate. Just sayin'........
No , I use to go bar hopping with the owner and I fix his boats sooooo

Gentlemen , we have lost speed and therefore time , precious time , which can not be regained once lost . I have absolutely no sympathy for any of you fecculant maggots nor the patience to pretend otherwise , Gentlemen , I wash my hands of this madness .

Omnem dimittite spem, o vos intrantes
You live more in 5 minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in their lifetime.

Old 10-08-2013, 03:37 PM   #29292
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1101 Times on 716 Posts
Likes Given: 630

http://youtu.be/cWJIklHO0uM
awesome song!

when I am torn into strips and used as bandages
for my wounded comrades on the battlefield,
When I fly at half-mast to honor my soldiers,
Or when I lie in the trembling arms
of a grieving mother
at the graveside of her fallen son.

Old 10-08-2013, 04:25 PM   #29293
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 7812 Times on 4511 Posts
Likes Given: 10055

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileMarine View Post

Wife has a decent interview today , lets hope she pulls it off with that dress and some cleavage
When I was on the hiring panel at the school we were looking for a 5th grade teacher. One gal came in with copious cleavage. She seemed to be qualified but we rejected her because of her inappropriate dress.

Just sayin'

Shoot me an email at vikingdad995@gmail.com

Check out the Firearmstalk Podcasts with Vikingdad and DrFootball! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/firearms-talk-podcast/id778007899

Quote:
"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."
- Mohandas Gandhi, an Autobiography, page 446.
People Like This 
Old 10-08-2013, 04:39 PM   #29294
Administrator
FTF_ADMIN.png

Liked 698 Times on 387 Posts
Likes Given: 729

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello View Post
Some new decorations down by the office:

Laurel had a nice little downtown festival this weekend to.

Those are actual feral kitties from the office area. One is still "on the run" and will remain so. Two others (not pictured) have relocated to one of my sisters' backyard shed. Two kittens had previously relocated to another of my sisters' backyard. (2 different siblings and 2 different yards)
Who's Laurel?

Not Registered? Register now! - It's free and helps the community grow.

Old 10-08-2013, 04:40 PM   #29295

Liked 969 Times on 708 Posts
Likes Given: 527

Quote:
When I was on the hiring panel at the school we were looking for a 5th grade teacher. One gal came in with copious cleavage. She seemed to be qualified but we rejected her because of her inappropriate dress.

Just sayin'
THATS DISCRIMINATION ! lol

Its not that she shows it on purpose , she is just short , plus two its a security and fiber company full of men , I do hope she covered some tats though , I have nothing against tats , just not for me , in my 30 yrs I have never decided on anything I wanted to live with forever on my skin , I am kinda OCD about that , if it aint spose to be there then its gotta go , I will cut it off if need be , any kind of little bump or mole that I can feel , Im just queer as hell over it for some reason .
I did see a tat a guy had one time with the bible vrs '' Blessed is the man who's quiver is full '' Meaning a full family , kids ect ect , not big archery guy but he had it a quiver below it full of arrows .

I can not for the life of me recall what they are , crest maybe ? but in the olden days Big clans or families had a flag or shield with symbols of what they were known for or stood for , anyone know ?
I would love to make one for mine , I am kinda a big symbol person

Quote:
Who's Laurel?
I believe it is the town that was after the cats , Laurel Mississippi , am I correct Gello ?

Gentlemen , we have lost speed and therefore time , precious time , which can not be regained once lost . I have absolutely no sympathy for any of you fecculant maggots nor the patience to pretend otherwise , Gentlemen , I wash my hands of this madness .

Omnem dimittite spem, o vos intrantes
You live more in 5 minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in their lifetime.

Last edited by MobileMarine; 10-08-2013 at 04:42 PM.

Old 10-08-2013, 04:50 PM   #29296
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5731 Times on 3358 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Quote:
Originally Posted by notdku View Post
Who's Laurel?
Laurel, MS is the town where I work in a downtown office. It is an aging downtown with a steady population of feral cats and the things they eat.

Pigeons are only better than bears because bears don't fly over and crap on things from above.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 10-08-2013, 05:21 PM   #29297
Civil Disobedience-wherever there is authority, there is a natural inclination to disobedience. Oppression breeds Rebellion
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3012 Times on 1684 Posts
Likes Given: 128

Someone tried to tip a truck over today. Put two jacks under the front axle lifted the front of the truck, then only lowered one jack, way too fast. I thought for sure that truck was going bottom side up. That was possibly one of the scariest things I've seen.

3 gallons of crazy in a 2 gallon bucket

Know your limits; exceed them often

That which does not kill me had better run pretty damn fast.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but hollow points expand on impact.

Old 10-08-2013, 05:30 PM   #29298
Ain't she sweet?
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 6750 Times on 4078 Posts
Likes Given: 8063

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileMarine View Post
THATS DISCRIMINATION ! lol

Its not that she shows it on purpose , she is just short , plus two its a security and fiber company full of men ,
I'm short. I'm pretty sure I'm shorter than your wife. I rarely have any cleavage showing and if I notice it's happening, I'm pulling the front of my shirt or dress up. It's all in the clothes you choose. And a company FULL OF MEN would be the LAST place I would be wanting to flaunt my womanhood if I wanted to be treated respectfully and fairly. If she's flaunting her cleavage in a company full of men I see nothing but trouble.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderocka1989 View Post
Someone tried to tip a truck over today. Put two jacks under the front axle lifted the front of the truck, then only lowered one jack, way too fast. I thought for sure that truck was going bottom side up. That was possibly one of the scariest things I've seen.
I would have been running for the hills. I'll bet that was scary as heck.
Axxe55 Likes This 
Old 10-08-2013, 05:34 PM   #29299
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2195 Times on 1215 Posts
Likes Given: 280

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileMarine
THATS DISCRIMINATION ! lol Its not that she shows it on purpose , she is just short , plus two its a security and fiber company full of men , I do hope she covered some tats though , I have nothing against tats , just not for me , in my 30 yrs I have never decided on anything I wanted to live with forever on my skin , I am kinda OCD about that , if it aint spose to be there then its gotta go , I will cut it off if need be , any kind of little bump or mole that I can feel , Im just queer as hell over it for some reason . I did see a tat a guy had one time with the bible vrs '' Blessed is the man who's quiver is full '' Meaning a full family , kids ect ect , not big archery guy but he had it a quiver below it full of arrows . I can not for the life of me recall what they are , crest maybe ? but in the olden days Big clans or families had a flag or shield with symbols of what they were known for or stood for , anyone know ? I would love to make one for mine , I am kinda a big symbol person I believe it is the town that was after the cats , Laurel Mississippi , am I correct Gello ?
I agree with you. I like symbols. Hell I like symbolic ink. I think anyone who gets inked with something that doesn't actually have some kindof meaning to them is just looking for attention.

image-3582415891.jpg

Thats the only one I have. And it's got circles within circles for me.

Nobody said anything.....about Glocks until you posted about your bacon dog who needs dentures.

What did somebody forget to engage their safety and shoot the dogs front teeth out? Or are we blaming that on the Glock shooters?

"Gaston, the Doggy dentist's best friend."

Last edited by DeltaF; 10-08-2013 at 05:37 PM.

Old 10-08-2013, 05:48 PM   #29300
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5731 Times on 3358 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderocka1989 View Post
At times like that, you could remember those bored, office-bound brethren on the forum and GET SOME PICTURES. Maybe caption it "TIMBER?".........or would it be "INGOT"? Either way, get with the quickdraw on the cel pics, please.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

winds-of-change Likes This