Random Thoughts Thread - Page 2929
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Random Thoughts Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-08-2013, 03:39 AM   #29281
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 8276 Times on 4782 Posts
Likes Given: 10703

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello View Post
Some new decorations down by the office:

Laurel had a nice little downtown festival this weekend to.

Those are actual feral kitties from the office area. One is still "on the run" and will remain so. Two others (not pictured) have relocated to one of my sisters' backyard shed. Two kittens had previously relocated to another of my sisters' backyard. (2 different siblings and 2 different yards)
Is Laurel a person or a company?

And I do hope that the relocated ferals are getting fixed before you release them. I spent a couple of years bringing a serious overpopulation of them that a neighbor had let get out of control back into a manageable population. Finally got all of them fixed and they are much healthier now. The very last litter of 7 we ended up taming into house cats. Only one of them left today though. The rest just up and died for strange reasons- except one that probably ended up as coyote poop.

Shoot me an email at vikingdad995@gmail.com

Check out the Firearmstalk Podcasts with Vikingdad and DrFootball! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/firearms-talk-podcast/id778007899

Quote:
"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."
- Mohandas Gandhi, an Autobiography, page 446.

Old 10-08-2013, 03:39 AM   #29282
Ain't she sweet?
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 7105 Times on 4276 Posts
Likes Given: 8618

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axxe55 View Post
random thought. gas here has dropped almost 30 cents a gallon over the last three to four weeks. right now it's at about $3.05 a gallon.
I was ecstatic to fill my car's gas tank in Missouri for $2.92/gallon.

Last edited by winds-of-change; 10-08-2013 at 09:27 AM.
Axxe55 Likes This 
Old 10-08-2013, 03:43 AM   #29283
disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED...
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 3168 Times on 2151 Posts
Likes Given: 689

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change

I was ecstatic to fill my car's gas tank in Missouri for $2.2/gallon.
it was $3.50+ here forever. We filled up yesterday(at an off Brand but very reliable Gas) for $2.99.9!! Name Brands are down to about $3.05-$3.07...

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vince Lombardi

"No One, and I MEAN NO ONE Craps on me and Gets away with it!!! Those days are gone...

Old 10-08-2013, 04:55 AM   #29284
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2200 Times on 1218 Posts
Likes Given: 280

So I was able to duck out of the hotel room with the wife tonight and leave the kids with my brothers and parents (who we went on this lil trip with) and finish the game tonight at Sidelines.

I had 3 Kraken and Dr. Peppers (pints mind you) in the space of about an hour and a half.

I am a very happy person right now. And I would like to tell all of my wonderful friends here on FTF to try Kraken and Dr. Pepper the first opportunity you get. It is wonderful. It tastes as good as the bottle looks. And the bottle looks awesome.

I only bought the rum because I thought the commercial was cool. But the bottle was as good as the commercial and the rum was as good as the bottle and.... Well you get the idea. I'm going to sleep now. Good night all!

Nobody said anything.....about Glocks until you posted about your bacon dog who needs dentures.

What did somebody forget to engage their safety and shoot the dogs front teeth out? Or are we blaming that on the Glock shooters?

"Gaston, the Doggy dentist's best friend."
Axxe55 Likes This 
Old 10-08-2013, 05:21 AM   #29285

Liked 195 Times on 122 Posts
Likes Given: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaF
So I was able to duck out of the hotel room with the wife tonight and leave the kids with my brothers and parents (who we went on this lil trip with) and finish the game tonight at Sidelines.

I had 3 Kraken and Dr. Peppers (pints mind you) in the space of about an hour and a half.

I am a very happy person right now. And I would like to tell all of my wonderful friends here on FTF to try Kraken and Dr. Pepper the first opportunity you get. It is wonderful. It tastes as good as the bottle looks. And the bottle looks awesome.

I only bought the rum because I thought the commercial was cool. But the bottle was as good as the commercial and the rum was as good as the bottle and.... Well you get the idea. I'm going to sleep now. Good night all!
Party on Wayne.
Old 10-08-2013, 05:26 AM   #29286
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 6563 Times on 3635 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaF View Post

Old 10-08-2013, 02:26 PM   #29287
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Random thought 30

image-1894079048.jpg

Nobody said anything.....about Glocks until you posted about your bacon dog who needs dentures.

What did somebody forget to engage their safety and shoot the dogs front teeth out? Or are we blaming that on the Glock shooters?

People Like This 
Old 10-08-2013, 02:31 PM   #29288
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Random thought 31:

image-606161857.jpg

Some products should never EVER be demoed.

EVER!

People Like This 
Old 10-08-2013, 02:39 PM   #29289

Liked 1083 Times on 785 Posts
Likes Given: 558

Well after no sleep last night due to kids , meds and the mouse genocide I was conducting , I must say I am much more alert . Get to work and as soon as I was walking by the Dingo the L rear tire blew out sitting there . Evidently I had wore a hole into the tubed tire and the tube was bulging through with around 80psi .
Not cool dingo but well played sir , well played

Wife has a decent interview today , lets hope she pulls it off with that dress and some cleavage

Danger is real , Fear is a option

“Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.

People Like This 
Old 10-08-2013, 02:58 PM   #29290
Ain't she sweet?
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 7105 Times on 4276 Posts
Likes Given: 8618

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileMarine View Post
Wife has a decent interview today , lets hope she pulls it off with that dress and some cleavage
Hmmmm......that tactic may just back fire on her. Business clothing would probably be more appropriate. Just sayin'........